FMCU Joint Save

andychar

0e4b026b4ff0c4da39100d5f45edaf43.png
A disappointing intake, unfortunately. 3 stars of potential was the most anyone could offer here. I signed all the 3 star guys and two of the 2.5 star guys to give our U19s some reinforcements, but this is a poor crop of players and I doubt any of them could make the first team.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

UEFA Champions League - Wikipedia
Quarter Final
First Leg

25dd86d21286a1089e48f781e58db1fe.png
Our first loss at the Mestalla this season came at a bad time, as we went behind in the tie 3-2 with away goals making it even harder for us to potentially advance. We got lucky with a penalty call that went our way on 10'- despite there not appearing to be contact on Rik Veenvliet- and Romano stepped up and smashed home. Karma would take note of that, however, as we were equalized by Callum Hudson-Odoi just eight minutes later, as a horrible clearance from Machuca found him in space to smash an unstoppable finish into the top-right corner. They got the lead much to my disbelief in the second half, as we again failed to clear our lines from a free kick, allowing the ball to run free to Nicolás Licastro just a few yards from goal... and you know the rest. We started pushing like crazy to try and salvage the first leg and at least keep an unbeaten record at the Mestalla, which looked to have paid off on 80', when Romano headed in from Vardić's cross for his second of the game. But as we continued to go for a winner, Roma punished us in the last minute of normal time, a blitzkrieg-like counter from our corner resulting in their Belorussian substitute Dmitriy Trubilo slamming in from a few yards out. A hugely damaging result that meant we needed two goals in Rome to advance, as our perfect record at home this season finally came to a close.

Second Leg
9759d3febcb891844a1c4a7aa4eb8581.png
We fought hard and died in Rome, like many others throughout history. We attacked from the outset, seeing no reason for caution in the circumstances, and that led to us dominating the shooting but not the possession. We had two chances right from kickoff, with Rudović hitting the post and then Romano inexplicably missing a free header from literally two yards out inside the first minute of play. That would be a bad omen, as although Ali Yolcu scored a brilliant goal on 45' to bring us within one more of advancing, we struggled to repeat that feat in the second half and eventually conceded to Licastro after yet another failure to clear the ball. That would be it for us, and although I'm disappointed to have lost to a team we probably should have beat, I'm happy that we made it farther than last year, and we almost certainly would have been toast in the semis. Roma advance to play Liverpool in that semi, with the other fixture being a Manchester derby... go Roma.

Our focus now goes entirely to the league, where we are within a few wins of retaining our title.
¡Vamos!

Valencia CF - Wikipedia
Valencia C.F.
April 2031
5120a827c3100ec369af0753691c55e1.png
Another fantastic month in the league, bookended by our best result of the season.

An unbelievable performance from Giacomo Romano gave us an emphatic Derbi Valenciano win over Levante at the Mestalla. Four goals and a cheeky assist to set up Vardić... he was unstoppable, and has truly come into his own in the second half of the season. The 2nd XI kept it rolling away against Alavés, a Kempton hat trick confirming their relegation after a dreadful season. La Coruña provided more of a challenge for the 2nd XI at the Riazor, as they kept us scoreless in the first half until a Kibona strike and an emphatic Rudović penalty in quick succession put us in the driver's seat. They pulled one back through a good goal on 79', but that was all they could muster as we held on to win again. Lastly came the big one, a huge match at the Mestalla against Atlético Madrid, the team we've been competing with for the title all season. And to my delight, it ended in a 4-0 smackdown, as we were a class above our out-of-form opponents and proved why we deserve to be champions this season. Romano got us off the mark on 8' with a gorgeous solo run and finish, Alemão got our second on 27' from Serer's corner, Di Bello curled in a delicious free kick from 32 yards shortly into the second half, and Vardić capped off the rout from close range, thanks to another Serer assist. Notably, Rik Veenvliet was sent off in added time, which somehow was our first red card of the season, but that didn't matter one bit as we celebrated an enormous victory over our title rivals.

Table
c6ef0abf834579a84aa6e03b317240e6.png
We've put Atlético out of the title race, but that doesn't mean we've won the title quite yet. Barcelona have been on smashing form, clinging on to the nine point gap we had on them last month when they were in third place. With four games remaining, this means that a point for us and a Barcelona loss in the next game will win us the title. A win for us and a Barca draw or loss will also do the job. If we both win our next game, another win for us will secure the title regardless of their result. We should have this in the bag, but we have a tough run-in in May and theirs is considerably less difficult. It's about remaining focused and getting the job done now. Espanyol, Real Madrid, Betis, and Osasuna are fighting for the final CL spot, Bilbao have won the Copa del Rey and secured an EL spot, and Getafe are running out of opportunities to save themselves, with Elche's relegation sure to be confirmed soon.

3501057d21723c1691db42b1b6d3a726.png
Couldn't have gone to anyone else. Fourth of the season, third in a row.

bdd8cea238f226d3be420ccd4b193c26.png
Lastly, I've signed a new contract with the club that will last four years. I certainly don't expect the rest of you guys to honor that, but whoever might decide they want to stay here will have no worries about their job security.

I will be posting May results game-by-game as necessary until the title is ours. Valladolid are first on the docket... let's see if we get to celebrate early.
¡Vamos!

Edited by oriole01

Valencia CF - Wikipedia
Valencia C.F.
La Liga- Matchday 35

518fbab3c4925f96ce0fddf96774228e.png
A game of corner kicks, as that's what Real Valladolid used to stun us 6 minutes in and take the lead, and it's what we used to return the favor with a thumping header from Andoni Bengoetxea on 27' and then a looping one from Nikola Rudović in the dying seconds of the first half. Valladolid were dangerous on the counter to their credit, and nearly equalized us a few times in the second half, but we survived and sealed our victory deep in added time, a poor backpass allowing substitute Mohamed Kibona to latch on and run free at goal, slotting past the keeper in a one-on-one. The 2nd XI didn't make it the easiest on themselves here, but still proved their worth with the crucial away victory in what I've decided will be their final bow of the season. 

Just how crucial was it exactly? With the win, anything other than a Barcelona win against our rivals Levante would give us the title.
07d8009723902ad4931d2f706253e191.png
You couldn't have written a better script. Our Valencian little brother showed that maybe they do love us a little bit after all, with Pablo Fornals sticking in a last gasp equalizer to hand us the trophy for a second consecutive year!
2d8100d329a4489d784c1e3548ee6638.png
Wow. Only the second trophy I've ever won on Football Manager, and the first proper league title. Though I wouldn't have been able to do it without @ManUtd1 laying the foundation for me here at Valencia, so a big cheers to him. I hope the next manager, if they choose to stay here, will be able to continue to build on what both of us have done here as well. I'll sim the rest of the games and have a season review up soon, then it'll be time to say goodbye to the save.

Hi everyone who participated to this joint save, I would like to thank you all for today. Indeed, I spent a very good day reading the story from the beginning. I really like the idea. Thank you for all the information that you shared through your updates. It is always a mine of resources.

Thank you also @ManUtd1 for raising such a point, I was also very impressed by the records of Kingoffcm03, if I remember well, and did not pay much attention to the numbers of game his players participated. This is a shame putting everyone's "work" to trash like this. However, I saw that you guys all managed to continue with the save and this is enjoyable.

:applause:

Side note: I always wanted to write myself a FMCU, but even though my English is relatively good and I am working in an International environment and only in English, I always struggle with the position in English in particular in the midfield and upfront, so I always take yeaaars to finish a season. Hence, I always go back to French and cannot write a career updates. But you motivated me to go back to it and stick to English.

1 hour ago, KrKAlex said:

Side note: I always wanted to write myself a FMCU, but even though my English is relatively good and I am working in an International environment and only in English, I always struggle with the position in English in particular in the midfield and upfront, so I always take yeaaars to finish a season. Hence, I always go back to French and cannot write a career updates. But you motivated me to go back to it and stick to English.

My advice?  Dive in!  We're a rather diverse crowd in terms of first languages and countries, so no one is going to complain about words/etc.  And, as @noikeee says, it's a great way to practice (I've been doing same on a Spanish language discord, even if I've been absent from discord the last few weeks).

That's just reminding me I wanted to learn German, the only problem is I can only say the words "bread" and "water" after a bit of Duolingo so forums might be a bit too much. At least I won't be hungry or thirsty if I'm somehow dumped in the middle of Germany, though. 

I'm going to eschew from a full season review here and just post up some end-of-season screenshots.
Recap
7d02fc83bd679dc879cd937776373911.png
Final League Table
dd823455091e360781edcdcaa1201030.png
Getafe went down and Betis ended up with a CL place over Real Madrid. Some other things worth noting are that we had a unbeaten record at the Mestalla in La Liga this season (would have been perfect if not for a late Real equalizer in our last game :mad:), and also set club records for most wins and points in a league season.
Squad Stats
9c839f2e408308daf9b79ba464db6c50.png
Valencia Awards
4d82d93b22eec13dd299ba35f75c8b62.pngf32b6cf5c394845b7dfe2bc56cf308c6.png

La Liga Awards
c2bbc308efc5638c49c783af51abe473.png0c9171311108229d91be94f3f5a0625e.pngb51c3667c5b67ce5b2b3884939ccac07.pngc3ba39151bdd91a0ac6522bb5d7654ec.png

Managervich History
72ca381e29b611ad464879e483e0eedc.png
450142703_ThinDivider.thumb.png.96c46e4298450c28aef545a7fa57802c.png

The save has been with @Benjoe since early this morning. Best of luck, my friend! Thank you @andychar for the opportunity to contribute to this project. I won't be back on the roster going forward, but this was a very enjoyable endeavor for me and it's some of the most fun I've ever had on FM, so cheers to all who supported me and I hope the save keeps on going- for however long this FM cycle might last- with great success.

Edited by oriole01

2 hours ago, noikeee said:

That's just reminding me I wanted to learn German, the only problem is I can only say the words "bread" and "water" after a bit of Duolingo so forums might be a bit too much. At least I won't be hungry or thirsty if I'm somehow dumped in the middle of Germany, though. 

It's been a great way to expand on my long-dormant Spanish, in which I was once fluent.  My oldest is taking his first year of Spanish, so I need to able to help out!  Between discord, a bit of Duolingo and reading novels, it was coming back...

11 hours ago, noikeee said:

Congratulations on the title @oriole01!

@KrKAlex writing here in the forums is a good way to train your English, if that's something you're interested in. :)

11 hours ago, ManUtd1 said:

My advice?  Dive in!  We're a rather diverse crowd in terms of first languages and countries, so no one is going to complain about words/etc.  And, as @noikeee says, it's a great way to practice (I've been doing same on a Spanish language discord, even if I've been absent from discord the last few weeks).

Thank you @ManUtd1 and @noikeee, once again my English is good. The only point where I struggle is with the position. When a player is AM R/C it is always a pain for me to remember what is his main position. Before I get to know my team quite well and where I want to play them, I always need months to get used to it in English whereas in French (Mr. obvious) I know it in a blink of an eye. But I'll just write down on paper, on a side-note, which position corresponds to what and I'll make it.

11 hours ago, noikeee said:

Well, I think it's time to just tell you a little bit of me because it is related. I live in Germany for work, and I have never learned German before I was learning English and Spanish. Even though I am not a party guy, there is one thing you don't need to worry in Germany: food and drinks. I am not so much (this is my French background I guess.. :rolleyes:) in love with the German food tbh, but it does not matter what you say to the waiters, you'll get 1L of beer and a couple of sausages (wurst) with some pommes frites. Then you learn some German, and you can get something different: another type of sausage and another type of beer. 

16 hours ago, KrKAlex said:

First of all your English is excellent. :thup:

What I would say is that maybe it's the structure of your posts that is the problem. If we look at the monthly posts by @oriole01for example, (well done on getting the season finished and congrats on winning your 2nd trophy by the way), you will see that his updates are very detailed and give us a lot of info. This is how I used to post, but especially when you are a little bored with the game, or even when you are loving the save and just want to get on to the next game, there is often less desire to waste time on an update. What I do now is largely based on the style of @Makoto Nakamurawhich is a brief monthly update with just fixtures and league table in picture form, and a very brief update often just a single line. This hardly takes any time, is hugely easy to follow and skim-read, (which is important when you are following a @Makoto Nakamurasave and he plays more than 1 season per day). What I do is then do more detailed "discussion" posts as and when the mood takes me, but I'm not restricted to feeling forced to do it. I certainly think the key to a "good update style" if there is one, is a mix between short bursts of written text supported by graphics, (and I particularly like GIF's, visuals and a couple of years ago even did a whole career thread with a music video in every single post, although I have a feeling that I enjoyed that thread more than the readers). Just give it a go though and I'n sure you will soon work out what works best for you. 

On 06/04/2020 at 03:49, oriole01 said:

bdd8cea238f226d3be420ccd4b193c26.png
Lastly, I've signed a new contract with the club that will last four years. I certainly don't expect the rest of you guys to honor that, but whoever might decide they want to stay here will have no worries about their job security.

I think this is interesting. 

Can we still just resign after signing a long-term contract? I have never really thought about this. 

It means that we are less likely to be poached because a lot of clubs are going to be priced out by the compensation required, but assuming that we can still just resign then we can just leave and follow the wind. I'm personally not sure that we are finished in Spain yet. If we can win back to back Spanish titles, then I think we should be looking at the big European prize before moving on. If this was me I woudl be certainly looking to add the Champions League next season rather than leave, (but I dragged us out of Australia so maybe I should keep quiet). 

Anyway, not sure who is next and tehy should feel free to do whatever they want. Let's see if we can smash through the next few seasons quite quickly please. 

Is the save going up here for all to see or being passed along privately? 

Whoever is up next, I would love to see a recap of where our old clubs are and how they are doing. 

In fact, even better than that, I would love to see the save uploaded here so that I could have a look myself and post an update while whoever is next gets on playing the game and updating us on the new season. 

14 hours ago, noikeee said:

@KrKAlex writing here in the forums is a good way to train your English, if that's something you're interested in. :)

14 hours ago, ManUtd1 said:

14 hours ago, noikeee said:

12 hours ago, ManUtd1 said:

It's been a great way to expand on my long-dormant Spanish, in which I was once fluent.  My oldest is taking his first year of Spanish, so I need to able to help out!  Between discord, a bit of Duolingo and reading novels, it was coming back...

The other thing I would say is, don't assume someone is English or a natural English speaker just because their written English in here appears good. Honestly, especially when it comes to youngsters, sometimes non-English posters often make more effort with their posts, (because they want to get it right), so sometimes their written English can appear more fluent than that of a natural English speaker. I for example type quite quickly and I wouldn't dream of going back and editing a typo, but the impression I get is that others, (where ENglish is not their fitrst language), often do. 

I'm the next up, and can reveal already now that I'll be staying in Valencia. It's so nice and warm here.

@oriole01 great job on following up the successful Spanish campaign from @ManUtd1. Some great foundations laid out by the two of you!

At the moment I've been completely overloaded by work (working from home these days), so I've barely progressed a few days in-game yet.

I hope to get this going tonight as I should have some time later in the evening, and from there I will look to make speedy progress and update every now and then. 

@Jimbokav1971 I can certainly send you the save-file so you can update people on what's been going on around the world!

I'm not going to be stealing @Benjoe's thunder so won't be posting anything at all about Valencia I don't think. Instead I'm going to post other stuff that we might find interesting. 

So where have we been? 

738f61e2d360e6ebbe54c1e3272b3f24.png

How have our old clubs been doing since we left? 

Macarthur FC have done ok. 

After @Mandy42smashed it in 2025/26, (after sterling work by those who had gone before it should be said), they went on to win the following 4 Hyundai A-League titles. Last season they slipped to 3rd and this season they appear to be sitting 8th during the regular season, (but I've got to admit that this whole Australia league system confused the hell out of me). 

b9afb9377a97e2452de99a48c7a3f492.png

While both @Mandy42and @noikeeewon the Asian Champions League, it would seem that the closes Macarthur FC have got since "we" left, is Runners Up the season after we left.

0cd5fcff9f4572c7270c40039c332881.png

We are listed as an Icon at the club, (damn right too), and I will have a look at their All Time Best XI too.

9a92d316da1e03ff03480d72c985a3c4.png

There are a few names I recognise here, but not many. 

17ec2891ad86bf27720cbb86b8b8f326.png

Moving on to Rijeka.... myself, @Makoto Nakamura& @smp20all won the title in Croatia and @smp20got all the way to the Europa League Final, (but @Mandy42will tell you it wasn't a treble). :lol:

761b88819b64bc81f891e96ce55f319e.png

They didn't get out of the Champions League Group the year after we left, and last season they did, but then lost in the 2nd Knockout Round to Red Bull Leipzig

Their overall Best XI has got some names I recognise on there. 

db9713fc9a5bbae2a71f6ab88437b92d.png

Champions League

7d03c991255e0884f7931d4f90e3b1cd.png

Euro Cup

f62c0c306010de7a76ab87e53269ec10.png

Euro Cup 2

cf4798fcc25c70972d388edf2c28e413.png

Thanks for that update @Jimbokav1971!

So, early days in the save for me, and we already have the Saga of Jaiver Serer.

c9c5d7b2b36bad019e2ecb6bd9bc7544.png

So that's the guy in case you've forgotten.

Monster.

Just what I like.

One of the players I was most hyped to manage.

Well, upon arrival there were already problems with him as @oriole01 had reported issues with his contractual status, and even more so his ego which the size of Napoleon. 

His demands were 250k per week roughly, a demand Oriole didn't appreciate and negotiated down. Serer and agent did what egotistical bastards do. Rejected and made a farce.

I take over, and having been warned by Oriole I take a charm pursuit and praises Serer from all angles. 
I feel sick to my stomach.

He loves Managervich, he is a supporter of Valencia, what could make him want to leave?

55d59869d518fbafa1044d2b035fdb1f.png

Yet, from the private talks with his psychotherapist that I may or may not have done unspeakable things to get a hold of, we hear that he sees the disappointment of the contracts breaking down as a "positive". 

El Bastardo...

Well, I wasn't done purging myself for the greater good of this save and the greater good of all of us. 

I went to team captain, Big Alemão, and told him to use his favela tricks. He did - my lawyer has advice me not to mention anything that could indicate that I was involved so naturally I will follow suit. 
I will add, however, that Serer is going to have a very hard time to get nipple piercings anymore. 

6e640d29c3f2bf611c95729d037a0cec.png

Good news. It worked.

Happy. ****ing. Days. 

Ready to save and go to bed. 

Oh wait, an offer has ticked in - how n-n-n-nice... 

Chelsea has triggered his release clause. 

Oh, but he wants to stay, right? Surely..

e3c34bae9b060845e98f62503321713d.png

Uhhhhh. Tha-that's... ALEMÃO! Get the ****ing scissors, where not done here!

1b215e085a783d4708bb4265562e8d9a.png

050dfc980b964b6ffbbd67b6beefd420.png

3 hours ago, Benjoe said:

e3c34bae9b060845e98f62503321713d.png

Oh boy, that's not good. I would have let him have what he wanted if I knew that was going to happen, but didn't want to obliterate the wage structure at the time. Sorry this happened mate, but at least you should be able to buy a great replacement now!

Okay, so firstly, sorry for taking so long. 
I'm very conscious of the frustation that people back in the queue must feel currently. 
I'm speeding through the season as quick as possible, and luckily we have arrived at Easter/Weekend meaning I'll have ample time to get moving forward today.

Before jumping into FM, I want to mention, that following the saga of Serer, I heavily - very heavily - considered going to play less treacherous games like Dark Souls 2 or Crusader Kings II. 

Especially Crusader Kings 2 was a strong contender. So strong that I even created a CKII version of  Managervich.

XybGSwi.jpg

To list his traits here: 

• Lunatic (Quite obviously)
  • Possessed (It's CKII, of course he is)
  • Gonorrhea (yes.)
  • Crusader (Went to Australia to spread gonorrhea)
  • Legitimized Bastard (had to be the case)
  • Inbred (well, it's CKII, so yes.)
  • Poet my Mother's name was Dorrothea, she gave me the gonorrhea; I had a great idea, send her to Tanzania; she ended up in Korea, and changed her name to Mia; later she died of anaemia, oh my poor mama Mia. )
  • Arbitrary (roll the dices) 
  • Delicate (those wrists will break themselves)
  • Attractive (obviously, look at the beard)
  • Impaler ("any time you can be an impaler, be an impaler" - Vlad the Impaler. "I like to impale people and stuff" - also Vlad the Impaler)
  • Ambitious (sure.)

And here were some of the transfers I had made before going back to FM. 
EjECYNi.jpg Q2FsOJd.jpg

You don't find better lads than those anywhere!

Okay, okay. You wanna know what's happening in FM.

Well, I'm not going to lie. We're not nearly as far I would like to be. I guess you could call me a not nearly man

Not sure why the f**k you'd do that, but every person to themselves.

VEIZ1TJ.jpg
Valencia. 20th September. 
Since @oriole01 and @ManUtd1 already showed most of the previous guys I'll show you the new guys, and then you can ask for anyone/anything else you want to see!
And firstly, what an awesome squad this was to take over! Nice work there lads.

25ca1aca90e32487e286b8a74277c5dd.png

We made a lot of money from sales. Only a few were intentional. Serer and Amodio were RC met, Andoni fairly close to it IIRC. Bossana I didn't like paying 85k/w for and Yolcu wasn't really the kind of wing back I like - sorry, @oriole01.

With all those outgoings I decided to splash the cash a bit. As the screenshot reveals, we went big time for Pelle Jacobs. We also got Nesbitt, a wonderkid, on a free, Fiebig, a good prospect on a decent price, Konaté (a Spaniard) for a very good price and Guerin similarly for a nice price. Karen (what a name for a 1.58 trickster), was a big purchase and I really like the idea of him ravaging one wing back while Morales does the same on the other.

dc00f8a9f146a809a282b2dc884df0be.png 19cab9882e5a9c9e9daaadae43c983f5.png ac4fd5f7a0d07737ccfb6bf67a5be946.png

f98f9c2409e5c427d564d4df944f5f34.png 6e676e56375e07de73ff1432e73adee4.png b6de4c8046dd126d082a41021ba62219.png

Leaving us with this squad.
464b1e0bc733a2d3253b2b1d0eb69acc.png

Great potential in here!

We also, may or may not have splashed a further 60M on this guy.
7b4f0d5c5843f636609f50375dc565b4.png

I was actually trying to get him in before the deadline, but for some reason it didn't formalize until the day after the transfer deadline, and immediately both Pelle Jacobs and Karen decided to both act like Karen's and complain that we hadn't strengtenhed our midfield following their signature... Sigh. 

In terms of tactics, I wasn't sure what to play.
I ended up asking @ManUtd1 what his most ridiculous invention was, and he pointed me in the direction of his PM Haaienhamer tactic.
It's mental, indeed. Not surprising really. 

1st string with PM Haaienhammer:
5834b72aee446566b15c50c0d5b7519d.png

2nd string with PM Haaienhammer:
000282041054f096d9ea4ef3bc30d4c1.png

A few notes on the lineup.

Kempton is a dream libero. Kempton is also a class name for a British libero. 

Di Bello is going to be a killer Mezzala, and Romano is love, life and he doesn't have gonorrhea, yet. 

The PM Haaienhammer also proved it's craziness in our first CL tie against last year's 3rd placed Freiburg.
264c429c91bd4bb14c19638dd718c5d0.jpg

I love everything about this. 

We've done okay in our first few games, where especially the Barcelona one was sad.

e8f41c613c933fa82f0212336fd9af84.png

They won the game in the 90+2nd minute...

bb7dc87f4a910077defa4403f1dc131f.png

I think that was about it for now, but I'll pop back in for more updates as we go on. 

I won't be making long updates as I want to have us speeding through so we can get some flow into this!

Edited by Benjoe

You've reminded me that I've had CK2 installed here for ages, but have yet to start playing. If only we had some limitless time at home to play or something...

Tactic looks awesome, I do think it is in the spirit of a joint save to share tactics! We are all Managervich.

giphy.gif

59 minutes ago, Benjoe said:

Okay, so firstly, sorry for taking so long. 
I'm very conscious of the frustation that people back in the queue must feel currently. 
I'm speeding through the season as quick as possible, and luckily we have arrived at Easter/Weekend meaning I'll have ample time to get moving forward today.

Before jumping into FM, I want to mention, that following the saga of Serer, I heavily - very heavily - considered going to play less treacherous games like Dark Souls 2 or Crusader Kings II. 

Especially Crusader Kings 2 was a strong contender. So strong that I even created a CKII version of  Managervich.

XybGSwi.jpg

To list his traits here: 

• Lunatic (Quite obviously)
  • Possessed (It's CKII, of course he is)
  • Gonorrhea (yes.)
  • Crusader (Went to Australia to spread gonorrhea)
  • Legitimized Bastard (had to be the case)
  • Inbred (well, it's CKII, so yes.)
  • Poet my Mother's name was Dorrothea, she gave me the gonorrhea; I had a great idea, send her to Tanzania; she ended up in Korea, and changed her name to Mia; later she died of anaemia, oh my poor mama Mia. )
  • Arbitrary (roll the dices) 
  • Delicate (those wrists will break themselves)
  • Attractive (obviously, look at the beard)
  • Impaler ("any time you can be an impaler, be an impaler" - Vlad the Impaler. "I like to impale people and stuff" - also Vlad the Impaler)
  • Ambitious (sure.)

And here were some of the transfers I had made before going back to FM. 
EjECYNi.jpg Q2FsOJd.jpg

You don't find better lads than those anywhere!

Congratulations @BenjoeYou have just usurped @ManUtd1as holder of the "Best Post of the Thread" that he has held since his recent expose. 

I hereby dub you "Benjoe the Usurper". 

21 minutes ago, Jimbokav1971 said:

Congratulations @BenjoeYou have just usurped @ManUtd1as holder of the "Best Post of the Thread" that he has held since his recent expose. 

As a devotee of CK2, I've started a minor rebellion in the hinterlands. We're coming for you @Benjoe.

2 hours ago, noikeee said:

You've reminded me that I've had CK2 installed here for ages, but have yet to start playing. If only we had some limitless time at home to play or something...

Tactic looks awesome, I do think it is in the spirit of a joint save to share tactics! We are all Managervich.

giphy.gif

CKII is such an amazing game. Can hardly wait for the third edition of that series to come in the - hopefully - near future. I'm sure you could find a few mins to invest in some incest. ;)

It's a very awesome setup indeed! And I agree re sharing tactics. It's awesome test out other systems every so often too. 

2 hours ago, Jimbokav1971 said:

I gracefully accept the new title! And knowing @ManUtd1 it's something that definitely doesn't sit well with him either! :D

1 hour ago, ManUtd1 said:

As a devotee of CK2, I've started a minor rebellion in the hinterlands. We're coming for you @Benjoe.

And there we have him. Bring it, peasant. 

Minor rebellion in the hinterlands.

381.png

a0fe0756c362101b85f4c35303acb3c2.png

d1b81d87d0548e68ad9c5cfa17dc993e.jpg

A last minute winner from Manc extends a poor run from us where our 2nd string lost 5 points in 2 games. Lovely.

ded9b30b1b5f69254fc2b5cd2505d97f.png

Not what I had expected from us in the league. I'm going to rotate less often to our 2nd string in a few rounds seeing as that has really screwed us a few times now. We have some ground to catch up as Atl. Madrid are really just murdering out there. 

Edited by Benjoe

42 minutes ago, henri.melo00 said:

And here I was hoping that @Benjoe would conquer the Europe to give me more freedom for choosing the destiny, and he come with this amazing tactical setup...

All credit to @ManUtd1 - the peasant - of course! 

41 minutes ago, ManUtd1 said:

6 weeks to 2 months, with a broken leg?

Seems like you already have it :lol:

Latest Kind Of GIFs | Gfycat

38 minutes ago, ManUtd1 said:

giphy.gif

WeA7JLL.jpg