Sports Interactive Community
SophJay182

Missing substitution and some other weirdness

Hey guys,

I was in a match where I placed 3 substitutions around the 65 minute mark.

In the time before the subs happened, one of my players who was due to be taken off received a second yellow card and was sent off.

That sub didn't happen but still counted as one of my 3 substitutions.

Also, the screen showed my right wingback coming off but he was still on the field (as if the sub didn't happen)

Happy to send the saves and the match file if you tell me how (I don't know how to save matches specifically)

Thanks

4 hours ago, SophJay182 said:

Happy to send the saves and the match file if you tell me how (I don't know how to save matches specifically)

Go to fixtures and locate this game in question, click on the score and it will take you to the match, up top far right if I remember correctly should have ‘Save Match’ - navigate to your FM files outside the game and the file should be in your ‘Matches’ (I think) drag that file to this post and click save!

post the times of the incidents in question so the Dev Team knows exactly where to go rather than watch the entire match. Hope this helps!

Edited by Daz2205

I think I managed to save the match.

Curious to see if the Dev Team asks for the file

(events are around the 60th minute but it's easy enough to click to the red card event in the timeline)

Upload the pkm of the match anyway rather than wait to be asked, please

I experienced the same issue a few days ago.

I was 1-0 against Arsenal, Ruben Dias went off for receiving his second yellow and I remember taking off Parrott for Tonali so I had a DM, and Messi for Ajer to fill central defender role.

However I only noticed after a while that even though it showed the green arrow next to Ajer and red arrow next to Messi, Messi was still on as a central defender and I couldn't make anymore subs as it showed I already made three (B. Fernandes for Lo Celso, Parrott for Tonali, Ajer for Messi).

I checked the PKM and it only shows I had made two subs when in fact I had made three, otherwise I wouldn't have Messi as a central defender lol.

Not sure if the PKM is going to help since it doesn't show the sub but here it is anyways, Dias was off at 69' and if you skim ahead you'll see Messi playing central defender and we somehow not conceding.

Tottenham v Arsenal.pkm