No one will enter contract negotiations!!

Has anyone else experience this? 

Not a single player will enter contract negotiations after I’ve had a transfer offer accepted.

I have even tried with a player from the non league when I’m in league one. All I keep getting is this message... 

Please help!!

D31E7742-E4DD-467B-92C9-11624A660669.jpeg

@J_G31Your best bet is to post this in the bugs forum with a save from your game. Try to provide a save from before the event.

https://community.sigames.com/forum/742-transfers-contracts-and-staff-responsibilities/

There might be something going on behind the scenes that someone from QI will be able to see.

Edited by anagain

3 hours ago, J_G31 said:

Has anyone else experience this? 

Not a single player will enter contract negotiations after I’ve had a transfer offer accepted.

I have even tried with a player from the non league when I’m in league one. All I keep getting is this message... 

Please help!!

D31E7742-E4DD-467B-92C9-11624A660669.jpeg

Are they interested in joining you?

When you scout them does it show that they're interested in you? When in the scouting screen do you have the Interested In: Transfer box ticked?

Maybe joining Gillingham just isn't very attractive.

I've had many players not be interested in joining me at Dortmund. Even though you're in League 1, maybe they have aspirations higher.

Frédéric Bertin_ Scout Report.png

Yes, check the scout report and see if the player is interested in joining you.  If not, it is a waste of time even bidding for them.  If they are interested, unless the club finances are in a very bad way, they should be prepared to listen to an offer so report it as a bug please.

19 hours ago, anagain said:

@J_G31Your best bet is to post this in the bugs forum with a save from your game. Try to provide a save from before the event.

https://community.sigames.com/forum/742-transfers-contracts-and-staff-responsibilities/

There might be something going on behind the scenes that someone from QI will be able to see.

@anagain I tried but that forum was greyed out for me when I created the post so I couldn’t select it? 

I’ve seen this a few times as well, and I’ve found sometimes if you then bid for the player again a few weeks later they suddenly are interested and will enter contract talks.

Doesn’t always happen that way, but on a previous save when I went to sign Moussa Dembele from Lyon at start of the summer he wasn’t interested, left it till middle of July and he was then interested and I signed him.