How to uninstall the demo of FM2020 in Steam?

5 hours ago, Neil Brock said:

So to confirm, you've got both the demo and the full game now installed? Can you not right-click on the Demo via your Steam Library and select 'Uninstall'? 

I deleted manually the directories, but there weren't the demos showing up in the library, still there were the (demo) directories full of GBs that occupied space on the disk. Eventually, long ago, when I uninstalled the demos directories didn't get deleted? Or are they still installed? At least I realized 'they' (Football Manager and Football Manager Touch demoes, I tried both) were still occupying space, I was running out of disk space (SSD).

I had installed both demo game and purchased game and eventually unisnstalled just the demo (looks like it didn't deleted the directories).

• Administrators

The Sports Interactive folders within your documents need to be manually removed (these contain things like your save games). The folder location for these is here - C:\Users\Your Windows Username\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2020\games

All other 'game' files should be removed when uninstalling. Is it the above files that remain, or is it the files in your SteamApps folder? 

1 hour ago, Neil Brock said:

The Sports Interactive folders within your documents need to be manually removed (these contain things like your save games). The folder location for these is here - C:\Users\Your Windows Username\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2020\games

All other 'game' files should be removed when uninstalling. Is it the above files that remain, or is it the files in your SteamApps folder? 

All persisted, I deleted manually both in Steamapps and in Documents. Didn't took action on the Registry, too much delicate stuff in there nor searched in Windows directories for related games files left.

Edited by Tetsuro P12