Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
robevz

Generating match report freeze

screens been stuck like this for 10 mins in the hope it changes but it hasnt........clicked generate match report by accident & now my save wont continue sort of.....if i click spacebar the background continues up until i have to negotiate a players contract but now wont go any further...generate report screen has been on the whole time that ive been pressing spacebar too
ive uploaded the  save it happened in  to the cloud  its called                                     Rob Evans - AS Monaco 2020.12.24.fm

Untitled.jpg

19 hours ago, Kyle Brown said:

Did you definitely upload to the correct link this time around? https://oc.sigames.com/owncloud/index.php/s/Kzvhd0MdU3v4Nv4

The only files I can see of yours are the Spartak Moscow saves from over a week ago. 

@Kyle Brown definitely uploaded it but just to be double sure ill upload it again the same file :cool:

Untitled.jpg

Got it now, cheers. I'll have a look at that by the end of the day and see if I can get it to reproduce.

16 hours ago, Kyle Brown said:

Got it now, cheers. I'll have a look at that by the end of the day and see if I can get it to reproduce.

cheers buddy ..if you need earlier files  like 2 or 3 files before the one i sent you i can provide those too if   the one you have does not work

I can't get it to reproduce on the ssave file you sent me. 

From that one (or others) could you give me step by step instructions as to how to reproduce the crash. Or does it not always appear?

5 hours ago, Kyle Brown said:

I can't get it to reproduce on the ssave file you sent me. 

From that one (or others) could you give me step by step instructions as to how to reproduce the crash. Or does it not always appear?

only happened the once mate..all i did was click on a previous result in my schedule and click generate report thats it ....i wouldnt know if it happens regular because it was an accident i never look back at old games i moved the mouse by mistake

Ahh I see, I thought it was reproducing constantly. 

Was there a crash dump produced? It would be in C:\Users\[your name]\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2020\crash dumps

11 hours ago, Kyle Brown said:

Ahh I see, I thought it was reproducing constantly. 

Was there a crash dump produced? It would be in C:\Users\[your name]\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2020\crash dumps

na nothing like that the screen just froze like in the pic above ..mouse was moving but nothing on the screen worked...ive just tried generating a report now as im currently on the game and everythings fine ..must have been a one off

No problem, keep me updated if it happens again - apologies it happened in the first place.

2 hours ago, Kyle Brown said:

No problem, keep me updated if it happens again - apologies it happened in the first place.

no worries kyle thanks for the response...wasnt a major issue as lucky my game had saved the day before it happened so no love lost =D  if it happens again ill try to see any sort of trends that occured

Can you create your own thread please, as per the thread guidelines, and provide as much info as possible regarding your issue. It'll be much easier for us to track and assist!