League reputation list

Was hoping someone could help me, when I go to the league table it usually showse the league reputation list to the right of it but it seems to have disappeared for some reason, only thing that's showing now it's fixtures and results, does anyone have any idea how to fix this?

Snapchat-1629538656.jpg

Would love to help you, but it's pretty hard to see what's what with that photo of your monitor. Can I recommend you take a screenshot and post it instead?

https://www.cnet.com/how-to/8-ways-you-can-take-screenshots-in-windows-10/

Once the pic is saved in your documents folder you can use the 'attach files' option in the message window.

I will try my best though. Are you using a skin, because I don't recall FM20 being so blue? There's a little symbol bottom left on your screen that looks like it might be for the skin. Skins will all be different.

If not you can reload the skin in Preferences -> Interface. That might help.

Edited by anagain

1 hour ago, anagain said:

Would love to help you, but it's pretty hard to see what's what with that photo of your monitor. Can I recommend you take a screenshot and post it instead?

https://www.cnet.com/how-to/8-ways-you-can-take-screenshots-in-windows-10/

Once the pic is saved in your documents folder you can use the 'attach files' option in the message window.

I will try my best though. Are you using a skin, because I don't recall FM20 being so blue? There's a little symbol bottom left on your screen that looks like it might be for the skin. Skins will all be different.

If not you can reload the skin in Preferences -> Interface. That might help.

1 hour ago, Hovis Dexter said:

... or use the key short cut Alt + S ...

Haven't got any skin on, the symbol at the bottom left is the battery for the laptop. I'm not in at the moment but got my brother to take a better picture for me haha hope this helps. If not I will take a screen shot later. Thanks for answering guys 

Snapchat-771730637.jpg

Snapchat-812616242.jpg

Only thing I can think of is your resolution is messed up and so the game is cutting things off to fit to the window. Either that or you've changed the magnification in game. Saying that, I play at increased magnification and I see the reputations.

Try the reload skin and see if that helps. Make sure your game is running at your screen's native resolution.

I can't imagine any other reason why you could lose a panel. I can't remove that panel in my game.