Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
Thorondor

[Public Beta] Wingback problems going on: Shooting,Crossing, instructions

[Public Beta] Wingback problems going on: Shooting,Crossing, instructions

Here is my old post: 

Please also check my old post, because my old post also contain feedbacks from old patch, also contain screenshots and video, with watching video, you can understand me better. In here, i just put my pkm folders about new public beta

There is a problems, still going on (liitle improved on public beta, but still bad):

I play 352 system so this problems too much occur in this system:

-Wingbacks too much shooting: I used less shoot command, also used enter to box with passing and did try all attacking width types, but noone changed this unrealistic situation. Wingbacks can shoot 3-4 times in a game, sometimes more then my forwards

-Wingbacks crossing: I used croos to near post command or cross to center, but my wingback crossing to other wingback. They dont listen instructions well

- Dont care strikers or middifielders: In real life, which wingback cross or pass to other wingback ? There is my 2 forward and 1 mezzala in box, but wingback dont care. Also sometimes my regista or playmaker can cross to other wingback instead of crossing to forwards or attack duty middifielders

This unrealistic situations still occur. Yes, wingback dont scoring too much now but keep going too much shooting and wasting positions.

I uploaded two new pkm from public beta, hope this time i will get answer from mods. 

Also i want to add my opinion here. I think, there is a problem on some tactics like 352. You need to check teams which play 352 like Inter, ofcourse you watch them, but no team with 352 tactic dont want score from wingbacks, they want score from strikers and middfielders, they care them more.

Lazio - Inter.pkm Napoli - Inter.pkm

Edited by Thorondor

Just to clarify, in the examples you've uploaded do you have any particularly moments (so timed moment in the match) where a wingback has say shot when they shouldn't, or ignored your instructions? 

I did not noticed any time, i forgot, i will try to get better pkm to show, but right now icant. You can check my current pkm folders.

In pkm, Does the number of shots and time taken by the players appear? If appear, please check all shoting behaviour of my wingbacks, you will understand, also please check my old post. In my old post, you will see video to understand it better, because same things still occur with decreased rate.

Yeah we can use the in-game analysis to look at this in more detail, just wondered if there were specific examples you thought were particularly bad. Appreciate the answer. 

I totally agree with Thorondor. The wingback AND WINGERS have a unrealistic behavior in relation to crosses ! and the cross are always the same: there's no noticeable difference between whipped crosses, low crosses or the other kind (sorry I'm french speaker...). And another thing: the crosses are BLOCKED 9 TIMES OF 10, even if you give the onstruction to do make the cross from deep !

Really annoying when your playstyle is based on cross play...

On 21/01/2020 at 15:54, Thorondor said:

I did not noticed any time, i forgot, i will try to get better pkm to show, but right now icant. You can check my current pkm folders.

In pkm, Does the number of shots and time taken by the players appear? If appear, please check all shoting behaviour of my wingbacks, you will understand, also please check my old post. In my old post, you will see video to understand it better, because same things still occur with decreased rate.

Do you have any more pkm examples where this has occurred? Any more info would be appreciated. Thanks. 

Hi @Thorondor,

We have improved our attacking from wider areas and hope that you should feel the game has improved from the update.

There will still be blocked crosses @Nico T., but an attempt from wide players to create an angle before crossing should be seen.

Thanks for the PKM's and we hope you enjoy the update.

Cheers,

Josh