Sports Interactive Community
ManaMana

[YOUTUBE LOGIN ERROR] Sign in with Google temporarily disabled for this app This app has not yet been verified by Google in order to use Google Sign in.

I'ved tried to login into my Youtube account in the Preference > Advanced > Social Networks settings. However, the following error appears :

"Sign in with Google temporarily disabled for this app

This app has not yet been verified by Google in order to use Google Sign in."

Twitter login however works ok. Please help in resolve this issue. Thanks.

This is something we've been made aware of and are currently investigating. Apologies for the inconvenience caused. 

thank you for your response. im glad you are working to solve this issue.

Spoiler

any idea on how can i save the match highlights? i tried to use both export this highlight and export package option, but both resulting in a highlight without sounds.any idea on how to enable the sound?

Do you have sound turn on in the game preference? If not can you please turn it on and see it this helps, please?

Let us know how you get on, please. Thanks.

yes i did turn on in the game preference. but when saving the highlights, there's no sound

Do you still have the highlights? Can you upload the video to SI Cloud Service and let us know the name of the file so we can check for you, please?

Thanks.

ok. uploaded the video. 

file name : Puchong Eagles vs Road Warriors_7 minutes.ogv

Thanks for that Mana.

I'll check it for you shortly.

I tried to upload some highlights but I got the below:

Sign in with Google is temporary disabled for this app. 

This app has not yet been verified by Google to use Google sign in

Can someone help?

Thanks 

I can't loggin either

Unfortunately it's an issue we are aware of and is still under review with our dev team. 

I'll update when I know more, apologies for the inconvenience. 

Still an issue I'm afraid, apologies. 

This has had issues for years now, I'm still waiting on a fix for fm2018, welp. Sort it out SI!

I didn't realise that rob, I will give the team a nudge again. Apologies. 

Can't get the achievement either (Video Director), if it can't be sorted the achievement needs to be removed, last year had two broken achievements, there are not many people who care to get 100% achievements for games but the ones who do cannot with your games right now.

Tieio, can you post about that in the DLC/Achievements part of the forum? It'll be beneficial if we get another set of eyes looking at the issue.

The last update on the bug report is that we're waiting on some responses from Google, so for now it's currently out of our hands. 

Are Google even looking into this? Surely its a simple fix for them? 

On 06/04/2020 at 10:45, Kyle Brown said:

The last update on the bug report is that we're waiting on some responses from Google, so for now it's currently out of our hands. 

Any news? I assume someone from SI is contacting Google on a daily basis about them breaking a component of your game??...

Any news on this?

Nothing yet I’m afraid, still in the hands of Google.

So, Im guessing we are going to have to wait until FM21 for it to work again then? Ah Well.... Back to doing things the "long" way round....

While I can't make any promises, there is still a chance for FM20 if the solution is doable, as we are aware how many users this has affected. 

Another season that you cannot get all the achievements... they should be removed if they will never work.

Really sorry Tieio, but we have been working with Google constantly to try and resolve this, it wasn't anticipated to take this long.

my only achievement needed now... a tad annoying to say the least. Please post an update here when known, either way. 

Could I also recommend that the uploading of a video to Youtube isn't an achievement for FM21?

18 hours ago, Warrinelli said:

my only achievement needed now... a tad annoying to say the least. Please post an update here when known, either way. 

Could I also recommend that the uploading of a video to Youtube isn't an achievement for FM21?

Worst thing is, there have been achievements in the past that did not work and they simply removed them... I have no idea why they are not doing this for last seasons broken ones and this one.

On 06/06/2020 at 14:57, Warrinelli said:

Given this issue I'll pass on that feedback and suggest what you're asking, if it hasn't been considered already.

Thanks, I know it's only a small issue in the scheme of things but worth it for those that look at completing the achievements. I'd probably look at reducing the number of achievements in general - 97 this year I think, although down from the heights of 107/8 in previous years. 

Another month gone... Any news on this at all?

Nothing new I'm afraid Azrael, sorry.