Sports Interactive Community
tomlcfc

[Suggestion] Display full name of clubs in league table

This is the smallest of small things, but it does frustrate me that league tables show the club common name as opposed to the real club name.

I support Leicester City not Leicester, for example. If we can display Aston Villa and Crystal Palace then we really ought to be displaying all clubs' full names just like in any other professionally distributed league table.

For now, I use the editor to "fix" this issue. But it would be great if it's implemented as standard. :)

On 20/01/2020 at 00:44, tomlcfc said:

This is the smallest of small things, but it does frustrate me that league tables show the club common name as opposed to the real club name.

I support Leicester City not Leicester, for example. If we can display Aston Villa and Crystal Palace then we really ought to be displaying all clubs' full names just like in any other professionally distributed league table.

i agree with this i thought it was just me but ive had to edited it myself as well be nice if it was already done