Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
Antonin

Transferring FM14 to a new computer

I would like to transfer FM14 to my new PC.  But when I click on "downloads" when playing FMC on my current computer, I get an error message. Does this mean the downloads I purchased, such as the "unsackable" option, are no longer in the Steam store and won't transfer to my new computer? Will I be able to download and play FM14/FMC on my new computer???

I can see no reason that you cant play FM 14 on the new machine but there may be issues with the downloads.  I suggest that you would be best to either contact steam or SEGA for help with this.

Thank you.

I will check with Steam. I will be very, very disappointed if I can't transfer the FM14/FMC that I paid for to my new computer along with the downloads that I paid for.  I have played around with the new FM 20 Touch, and I'm not sure I like all of the latest features. I certainly do not like the hideous purple color.

Apparently all versions of FM before 2017 are 32-bit apps. They can no longer run on MacOs Catalina, which only supports 64-bit apps. This is what I am experiencing with FM 14.

Is it possible that a 64-bit update of the app is prepared to enable playing the game with Catalina?

3 hours ago, AntoineL said:

Apparently all versions of FM before 2017 are 32-bit apps. They can no longer run on MacOs Catalina, which only supports 64-bit apps. This is what I am experiencing with FM 14.

Is it possible that a 64-bit update of the app is prepared to enable playing the game with Catalina?

Realistically this will not be possible.