Milinkovic-Savic

Maveriq

He was recommended as a 100 rated player to be signed whatever the price, bought him in for big money in my Spurs save and he’s been nothing short of terrible, played him in his best position (BBM) and was really poor and barely made any impact, now moved him to a slightly more advance role (AP- Attack) 

Stats:

48 Games

3 Goals

3 Assists

Avg. rating 6.97

He is also complaining about not starting enough games, despite starting the most games of all outfield players so far this season. I’ve spoke to him twice this season and once last season about his form and every time he says he can perform better, I think he’s a lost cause, but he’s been here for only a year and moving him on could unsettle the squad dynamic.

Really struggling to get him to perform for me, very similar to last year when I signed him for my Spurs save. He’s on huge wages and also would be very unhappy being transfer listed, but at the moment he’s just not working, just wondering if anyone has got him playing to his best and what position/formation.

3 hours ago, Maveriq said:

He was recommended as a 100 rated player to be signed whatever the price, bought him in for big money in my Spurs save and he’s been nothing short of terrible, played him in his best position (BBM) and was really poor and barely made any impact, now moved him to a slightly more advance role (AP- Attack) 

Stats:

48 Games

3 Goals

3 Assists

Avg. rating 6.97

He is also complaining about not starting enough games, despite starting the most games of all outfield players so far this season. I’ve spoke to him twice this season and once last season about his form and every time he says he can perform better, I think he’s a lost cause, but he’s been here for only a year and moving him on could unsettle the squad dynamic.

Really struggling to get him to perform for me, very similar to last year when I signed him for my Spurs save. He’s on huge wages and also would be very unhappy being transfer listed, but at the moment he’s just not working, just wondering if anyone has got him playing to his best and what position/formation.

When you have left him out, what have the ratings of the replacement in his BBM role been?

8 hours ago, Maveriq said:

Stats:

48 Games

3 Goals

3 Assists

Avg. rating 6.97

Don't presume his best role is the one that is given by the games formular on this. Players can play most roles it's down to the attributes, PPM's and then what you want from said player should be considered when deciding a role to give a player. Also depends on the style of play you are trying to implement too.

6 hours ago, bowieinspace said:

When you have left him out, what have the ratings of the replacement in his BBM role been?

So I had Ndombele as my BBM before him and was completely outshone by Sissoko, I’m my first 2 Seasons

Sissoko Averaged a 7.36 Rating, but wanted a younger player to fill the role, so sold Ndombele and got SMS who has been a shadow of the player who had a 7.6+ Avg rating at Lazio 

1 hour ago, Chapman7 said:

Don't presume his best role is the one that is given by the games formular on this. Players can play most roles it's down to the attributes, PPM's and then what you want from said player should be considered when deciding a role to give a player. Also depends on the style of play you are trying to implement too.

It’s where he played at Lazio and was excellent, it’s also the role I needed when he was signed, his attributes are exceptional, and even when I’ve changed formation and style of play, he’s just not influencing games at all

Also, recheck your tactics once. Does he have space to perform as a B2B? Does he need different players around him? Or is the playing style not suitable? Because I agree, he is phenomenal. 

Just checked his profile out and I would say he is more suited to a Mezzela than a B2B. Mezzela is more offensive and B2B is bit of offensive and defensive and his defensive part of his game ain't as strong as his offensive. Also the positioning thats recommended for the B2B role is only 12 and probably is a tad poor in a side like Spurs being in top 6 in the league so maybe have a play around with the roles or sell him and get someone else in who could do the job you want for the B2B