Harsh critics!

My little Altrincham club is 17 points clear in 1st place in League 2. But the board is “concerned” about our loss to Man United in the 4th round of the FA Cup. Man U is in 1st place in the Premier League.

It makes me laugh every time I see their stupid complaint. I picture them as a bunch of fat old turds who have nothing better to do than sit around and dream up things to complain about.

35166037-25FE-41E6-BCB8-C6C465422A64.jpeg

5 hours ago, 3runhomer said:

My little Altrincham club is 17 points clear in 1st place in League 2. But the board is “concerned” about our loss to Man United in the 4th round of the FA Cup. Man U is in 1st place in the Premier League.

It makes me laugh every time I see their stupid complaint. I picture them as a bunch of fat old turds who have nothing better to do than sit around and dream up things to complain about.

35166037-25FE-41E6-BCB8-C6C465422A64.jpeg

Yep, the confidence section does lack context quite a few times. There almost always has to be a negative remark. I was leading Serie A with Lazio but my match performance meter was at 'E' and the board were very disappointed with the results I was getting on the pitch because I had drawn away at Bologna and that dragged down the entire rating.

Also from the “boards are stupid” file: I’m now at Queen’s Park in Scotland, an amateur club. All of our players are amateurs of course. But the board is whining that I signed players at a salary that is too high for their place in the squad.

Zero is too high? Are the players supposed to pay to play? In my imagination I punched everyone on the board for being morons.

DCC454C0-72FB-4D95-8461-69B0F0FB15AF.thumb.jpeg.162f4cca2ee1a754d0e2bacdca386ab9.jpeg

Edited by 3runhomer

3 hours ago, 3runhomer said:

Also from the “boards are stupid” file: I’m now at Queen’s Park in Scotland, an amateur club. All of our players are amateurs of course. But the board is whining that I signed players at a salary that is too high for their place in the squad.

Zero is too high? Are the players supposed to pay to play? In my imagination I punched everyone on the board for being morons.

DCC454C0-72FB-4D95-8461-69B0F0FB15AF.thumb.jpeg.162f4cca2ee1a754d0e2bacdca386ab9.jpeg

I think this might be worth reporting in the bugs forum. Maybe it can be fixed in time for the next patch.