Sports Interactive Community

Hello everyone, it's already been 3 weeks since I can't play the games on football manager ... indeed my computer freeze every time I start a game for some reason (photo has support  , I stayed 1 hour like that before turning off my pc with the button because no possibility of having access to the command on the pc with the freeze) ... if someone had the solution to unlock me that would be great!  moreover I may have uninstalled the game to reinstall it nothing works ... thanks in advance

Bonjour à tous, ça fait déjà 3 semaines que je n’arrive pas à jouer les matchs sur football manager... en effet mon ordi freeze à chaque fois que je lance un match pour je ne sais quelle raison (photo a l’appui, je suis resté 1h comme ça avant d’éteindre mon pc avec le bouton car aucune possibilité d’avoir accès au commande sur le pc avec le freeze)... si quelqu’un avait la solution pour me debloquer ça ça serait génial ! de plus j’ai eu beau désinstaller le jeu pour le réinstaller rien ne fonctionne... merci d’avance 

F48A4CFD-1E29-47D5-9CC6-F44CD2BEDDB4.jpeg

Edited by Thomas Robin

Can you try deleting your cache and preferences and let us know if that helps at all?