Sports Interactive Community

Is the new beta match engine also available in FMT 2020 for Mac/PC? I can change Steam to the public beta version, but I don't see a download happening and version change.

1 hour ago, blue heron said:

Is the new beta match engine also available in FMT 2020 for Mac/PC? I can change Steam to the public beta version, but I don't see a download happening and version change.

SI have said that it's not available yet.

The beta version is accessible under Steam but the game does not update unlike the full version.
Why not put this beta on Touch? Since SI keeps telling us that the match engine is the same ...
Edited by Bibibouch

Really hope it won´t be long till it can get updated for Touch - Feels like we have waited long enough already for the change in ME.

I get that for multiple platforms, it can perhaps take time to get it updated for Touch.

But are most people playing Touch, not doing it via PC? Don´t know if it´s a silly question; But couldn ´t it be easier to adapt an update for Touch on PC?

Edited by Toonrock

The public beta is there as an opt in option in order for SI  to stress test the changes they have made on the match engine... to do this fully, they put it out on the full fat version..

I wouldn't personally be expecting the update until it releases fully, for real.