Jump to content
Sports Interactive Community
rabcp

FM20 Adboard Patch - V1.2 out now!!!

Recommended Posts

Throughly recommended this all day, and twice on sunday.  an incredible addition to the game! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, prot651 said:

Does it work or can it work with created leagues 

If it’s a newly created competition then only default ads would be displayed for those games.

 

Thanks for all the kind comments!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, SpiderJu said:

Thank You

 

but, what are the Differents with this Adboard Patch for FM20 ?

https://sortitoutsi.net/downloads/view/51652/club-banners-adboards-for-fm20

or is your Patch for "Video" Adboards , so we can use both together?

sorry, for my English, Greetings from Germany

 

 

This patch covers more leagues and has more up to date adboards. Unfortunately due to the way in which FM loads adboards into the game only one patch can be used 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great work, but my ad board turnto  black. Default work fine. I renamed hd to sd to no avail.

Have match graphics on medium but have changed render and texture to high to no avail. Any idea how to solve it? Thanks

edit. i am also using public beta and Club folder, not sure if this makes a difference

Edited by The Threadstarter

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, The Threadstarter said:

Great work, but my ad board turnto  black. Default work fine. I renamed hd to sd to no avail.

Have match graphics on medium but have changed render and texture to high to no avail. Any idea how to solve it? Thanks

edit. i am also using public beta and Club folder, not sure if this makes a difference

What competitions are you experiencing this with as if a competitions has no video adboards assigned to it then black video ads are displayed as default, this is a limitation of Football Manager

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, rabcp said:

What competitions are you experiencing this with as if a competitions has no video adboards assigned to it then black video ads are displayed as default, this is a limitation of Football Manager

Bundesliga w Borussia D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've downloaded this full pack and followed the instructions to install.

But now the FM20 won't load up now, it's struck on the load screen.

Help please, what have I done wrong to this happen?.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, advice said:

I've downloaded this full pack and followed the instructions to install.

But now the FM20 won't load up now, it's struck on the load screen.

Help please, what have I done wrong to this happen?.

 

This should not be an issue caused by this patch, if your system is dated it may be taking longer to load the graphics into FM?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

it is right - install steps

first: FM20 Adboard Project v1.0

second: FM20 Adboard Project v1.0 update PC

?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, SpiderJu said:

it is right - install steps

first: FM20 Adboard Project v1.0

second: FM20 Adboard Project v1.0 update PC

?

You only need one of them. If you’ve never used this patch before install V1.0 if you copied over the patch from FM19 then use the V1.0 update.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jckc221013jamie said:

whta xml file should i use no club or club  what is the best one

No club if you want the league ad boards or club if you want specific club ad boards, the choice is up to you. 

Edited by Gee_Simpson

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And you can swap it during your game. So if your next match is a cup match, just place the No Club XML file in the root folder. After that, place the Club XML file in the root folder. No need to restart game or whatever. Just make sure you replace it before you start the actual match.

Edited by Rivanov

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone know of a way to make the adboards show up in the 2d match?  I get that the moving ads no longer show in 2d, but is there a way to force it to show static ads perhaps?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No, only when you play in a stadium or against a club with no video Adboards you will see static adboards in 2D view. when the stadium or club has video adboards you won’t see them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 23/02/2020 at 09:58, Rivanov said:

No, only when you play in a stadium or against a club with no video Adboards you will see static adboards in 2D view. when the stadium or club has video adboards you won’t see them.

Pitty, there must be some file that can be edited to say which stades use video and which use static.  Now if only I could find it...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 23/02/2020 at 09:58, Rivanov said:

No, only when you play in a stadium or against a club with no video Adboards you will see static adboards in 2D view. when the stadium or club has video adboards you won’t see them.

Has this been confirmed by SI?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 21/02/2020 at 19:33, priority76 said:

Anyone know of a way to make the adboards show up in the 2d match?  I get that the moving ads no longer show in 2d, but is there a way to force it to show static ads perhaps?

Have SI said video adboards don't work on 2d because I haven't seen it anywhere? There's another thread about the adboards not working and no one has mentioned anything in there about video adboards not working on 2d.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, jmeast said:

Have SI said video adboards don't work on 2d because I haven't seen it anywhere? There's another thread about the adboards not working and no one has mentioned anything in there about video adboards not working on 2d.

Well they don't.  They did on FM18 & 19.  I'm assuming it's by design that they don't.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, priority76 said:

Well they don't.  They did on FM18 & 19.  I'm assuming it's by design that they don't.

Jack Joyce has said it's under review. Hopefully it will get sorted. Makes a massive difference to the 2D pitch in my opinion. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does anyone know if this works on the FM Touch 20 (iOS) version of the game? 
 

Many thanks 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, SpiderJu said:

Hi.

What's the difference between your Files and these Files?

https://sortitoutsi.net/downloads/view/51652/club-banners-adboards-for-fm20?page=2

thanks for Details !

My patch has more upto date adboards and a significantly higher number of video adboards.

The club banners patch as the name suggest has a lot more fan banners however, they are in random locations where the clubs in my patch have thier banners displayed as close to real life as FM allows, exmaple below;

My patch:

arsenal.png

Club banners patch

7r5aUAP.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Great !

:applause:

are you working on Update?

Edit: why did me do this Step? what is that? because in readme, you do not tell something about

 

are you working on, example other Stuff - Scoreboards

if it is possible to see real live Adboards + Scoreboards, that would be amazing

:hammer:Andere Medien einfügen

Edited by SpiderJu

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, SpiderJu said:

Great !

:applause:

are you working on Update?

Edit: why did me do this Step? what is that? because in readme, you do not tell something about

 

are you working on, example other Stuff - Scoreboards

if it is possible to see real live Adboards + Scoreboards, that would be amazing

:hammer:Andere Medien einfügen

What step? I do not know what you are referring too?

There is work on an update which includes new video adboards for the following competitions; English Championship, FA Cup, Dutch Eredivisie, Italian Serie A, Portuguese Premiera Liga, Scottish Premier League, UEFA Europa League and the Champions League.

Previews can be viewed here:

https://sortitoutsi.net/forums/topic/51987/fm20-adboard-patch-coming-soon

 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAiqiLaNFeVsx6AHR7RK2fg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 07/03/2020 at 18:54, SpiderJu said:

sorry, i mean the Step: "bidstack_enabled.xml"

 

Yes you are right, I had forgot to include these instructions but they are included in the below video.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@rabcp

Hello, I am writing to ask you something. I thought I could turn off the options of hard-coded clubs by using the code "false"concate_next="true", but it didn't seem to work. I'd like to turn off the club's options and have the billboards light up along with the competition.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

The FM20 Adboard Project V1.2

Download - PC
Download - MAC

20200318152106-1.jpg 20200318152301-1.jpg 20200318152340-1.jpg 20200318152535-1.jpg

New Leagues/Cups
ned.png The Netherlands
Eredivisie (Video ads)
por.png Portugal
Premiera Liga (Video ads)
sco.png Scotland
Premiership (Video ads)
ser.png Serbia
Superliga (boyshane ads) (Video ads)

 

Updated Leagues/Cups
bul.pngBulgaria
First League (Kosic ads)
eng.png England
Championship (Video ads)
FA Cup (Video ads)
fra.png France
Ligue 1 (Video ads)
ita.png Italy
Serie A (Video ads)
uefa.png UEFA
Champions League (Video ads)
Europa League (Video ads)

 

New Clubs
ser.png Serbia
Partizan Belgrade (boyshane ads) (Video ads)
esp.png Spain
Albacete, Alcorcon, Almeria, Elche, Extremadura, Fuenlabrada, Girona, Huesca, Las Palmas, Lugo, Malaga, Mirandes, Numancia, Oviedo, Racing Santander, Rayo Vallecano, Sporting Gijon, Tenerife & Zaragoza (all crackvictor ads)

 

Updated Clubs
eng.png England
Accrington Stanley, AFC Wimbledon, Blackpool, Bolton Wanderes, Bradford City, Bristol Rovers, Burton Albion, Bury, Cambridge United, Carlisle United, Colchester United, Coventry City (rabcp/ RhylFCkiko) (Video ads), Crawley Town, Crewe Alexandra, Doncaster Rovers, Exeter City, Fleetwood Town, Forest Green Rovers, Grimsby Town, Ipswich Town (rabcp/ RhylFCkiko) (Video ads), Leyton Orient, Lincoln City, Macclesfield Town, Mansfield Town, MK Dons (rabcp/ RhylFCkiko) (Video ads), Morecambe, Newport County, Northampton Town, Oldham Athletic, Plymouth Argyle, Portsmouth, Rochdale, Salford City, Scunthorpe United, Shrewsbury Town, Swindon Town, Walsall & Wrexham (All RhylFCkiko ads)
ger.png Germany
Borussia Dortmund (crackvictor ads)

 

International Compititions
fifa.pngg FIFA
World Cup (crackvictor ads)
uefa.png UEFA
European Championships (crackvictor ads)

 

International Teams
eng.pngEngland (crackvictor ads)
fra.pnggFrance (crackvictor ads)
ger.pngGermany (crackvictor ads)
esp.pngSpain (crackvictor ads)

Fixes
Fixed issue with VFB Stuttgart now displaying static ads
Fixed issue Blackpool, Bolton, Coventry and Oldham displaying incorrect video ads

Video Installation Guide

I have dedicated 1000's of hours, making and coding adbaords for Football Manager since 2008. These adbaord patches have attracted over 100,000 downloads and remain the only real way to inject some personality into the Football Manager match engine. While this is a free patch if you wish to donate as way of thanking me for my time you can do so by the link below.


button.png
All donations will go towards stock for local foodbacks throughout the Coronavirus pandemic.
Edited by rabcp

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 09/03/2020 at 00:44, Kodiak said:

@rabcp

Hello, I am writing to ask you something. I thought I could turn off the options of hard-coded clubs by using the code "false"concate_next="true", but it didn't seem to work. I'd like to turn off the club's options and have the billboards light up along with the competition.

Video adboards can not be turned off, use the 'no clubs xml' for competition specifc adboards

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i have a macbook pro and i am comfused about so many adboard packs and their instructions.
can anybody help me? i want adboards in the game. it's very realistic to have adboards.
thank you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have some problem.

 

After extracting, there are only three folders under the ads folder: europe, generic, and worldwide.

 

However, 'https://sortitoutsi.net/forums/topic/51987/fm20-adboard-patch-coming-soon?page=1', In the guide screenshot,

there are several folders in the ads folder in addition to europe, generic, and worldwide, including default, test, and south america etc..

 

I can't find default, test in the ads folder.

 

Please help me.. Thank you.

 

problem.PNG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, oshwan21 said:

I have some problem.

 

After extracting, there are only three folders under the ads folder: europe, generic, and worldwide.

 

However, 'https://sortitoutsi.net/forums/topic/51987/fm20-adboard-patch-coming-soon?page=1', In the guide screenshot,

there are several folders in the ads folder in addition to europe, generic, and worldwide, including default, test, and south america etc..

 

I can't find default, test in the ads folder.

 

Please help me.. Thank you.

 

problem.PNG

This is just an update. You need all the other files as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

@rabcp

Could you just confirm that this is the right way to install these adboards.

Download v1.0 and install

then download v1.1 and v1.2 and install them in order of v1.1 then v1.2 and replacing files if they say duplicated files? 

As I haven't got any adboards install yet. First time installing adboards.

Also Xml folder, I'm bit confused over you have xml file plus two folders with xml file in them inside the Xml folder?.

Do you just move Xml folder into ads folder in football manager and leave it or do I need to anything else to it.

Like deleting one of the folders, choosing between club or no club?.

Is this the correct procedure?.

Thanks Advice

 

Edited by advice

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, advice said:

@rabcp

Could you just confirm that this is the right way to install these adboards.

Download v1.0 and install

then download v1.1 and v1.2 and install them in order of v1.1 then v1.2 and replacing files if they say duplicated files? 

As I haven't got any adboards install yet. First time installing adboards.

Also Xml folder, I'm bit confused over you have xml file plus two folders with xml file in them inside the Xml folder?.

Do you just move Xml folder into ads folder in football manager and leave it or do I need to anything else to it.

Like deleting one of the folders, choosing between club or no club?.

Is this the correct procedure?.

Thanks Advice

 

That is the correct order.

The patch comes with the clubs xml file as default so if you wanted to use the non clubs xml you would just copy and paste the xml file from that folder to the ads folder, both folders are included so you have backup of each file

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i Have Done This 5 or 6 times changing the ad board and the flags and banners in the way you shown me how to by video but its not working at all for me ive tried 5 or 6 times and its not just working ive but the correct folders in the correct places but the add board or just black and the banners are default so the the football manager banner kick it out banner etc can anybody help me please thankyou!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, daleniland2k71 said:

i Have Done This 5 or 6 times changing the ad board and the flags and banners in the way you shown me how to by video but its not working at all for me ive tried 5 or 6 times and its not just working ive but the correct folders in the correct places but the add board or just black and the banners are default so the the football manager banner kick it out banner etc can anybody help me please thankyou!

Can you provide screenshots of where you have installed each part of the patch as going by your description you have not installed it properly...

some common fixes

Ensuring that the graphics folder found in this path 'Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2020' only contains lower case charcters

If the video ads appear black rename the 'HD' folder to 'SD' found in this patch C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Football Manager 2020\data\simatchviewer_uncompressed\videos

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

1241317382_ads2.thumb.PNG.db44b39d907e659075fdcfc53e8529e4.PNGTHESE ARE MY FILES IN THE PLACES THAT ITS SUPPOSE TO BE ORIGINATED IN IVE TRIED SO MANY WAYS TO GET IT RIGHT AND WHEN IVE PUT THEM IN THE CORRECT PLACE ITS ANNOYING THAT IT ALWAYS COMES UP AS DEFAULTS FOR THE BANNERS AND THE AD BOARDS ARE ALWAYS BLANK AND BLACK I REALLY HOPE SOMEONE CAN HELP ME WOULD BE MUCH APPRECIATED ITS KINDA FRUSTRATING AND ANNOYING

ads 3.PNG

ads 4.PNG

ADS 5.PNG

ADS 6.PNG

ADS SD 7.PNG

ADS SD.PNG

ads.PNG

ads 9.PNG

Edited by daleniland2k71

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, rabcp said:

That is the correct order.

The patch comes with the clubs xml file as default so if you wanted to use the non clubs xml you would just copy and paste the xml file from that folder to the ads folder, both folders are included so you have backup of each file

Thanks for the reply.

 

Edited by advice

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...