Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello managers

I am taking my first steps in terms of creating a tactic or rather creating a game identity: ADN / team / game philosophy. What I am looking for is to create a foundation so that I can work with whatever team I am training.

What I'm looking for is a hybrid between:

- gegenpress

- vertical tiki-taka

- tiki-taka

- control possession.

The team shape that i have in mind and want to implement is this and the arrows represent want i want that each player to do:

f970bbd0e468c560b7a62b01f52955c9.png

Notes:

CD - they must both be comfortable with the ball

RB - more complete and more attacking that the LB

DM - the Makelele/Pirlo mix

CMR - the heart of the team. help the defense, help the attack, run for miles....

CML - more attacking that the right one.

AMR - some kind of second striker.

AML - mix between a IF and a Winger

STC - the main man. Goalscorer, helps in building of the play.

 

Right now i have this in mind:

ad32269efe8a340cad3c7cfae1aebc5c.png

Don't have OI's and PI's are only this:

LB - cross more often

AMR - mark tighter (to help the defense because he is on attack)

STC - close down more, tackle harder and mark tighter

Team fluidity is important?

 But again, this is to serve as a base and to be something universal and then will be made minor adjustments according to team and players.

giphy.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, PequenoGenio said:

DM - the Makelele/Pirlo mix

2 completely different types of players. Good luck with finding this one. 

 

3 hours ago, PequenoGenio said:

AMR - mark tighter (to help the defense because he is on attack)

Tighter marking is not going to make him help the defense too much. If you want him to be more defensively responsible, I would rather instruct him to specifically mark the opposition DL (or WBL, depending on what formation they play). Position, not player. And not tightly, just marking. 

 

3 hours ago, PequenoGenio said:

STC - close down more, tackle harder and mark tighter

Not sure this is a good idea. If the striker - and on top of that one of your key players in attack - will have to do all this dirty defensive job on his own, then it's very likely to tire him out relatively quickly and thus significantly undermine his attacking impact. 

 

3 hours ago, PequenoGenio said:

Team fluidity is important?

Not too much. It's primarily just a label, and should not be confused with the team shape (instruction) from earlier versions of FM. 

 

3 hours ago, PequenoGenio said:

ad32269efe8a340cad3c7cfae1aebc5c.png

Overly adventurous and pretty much unstable defensively for my liking. Let's hope it works.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 horas atrás, Experienced Defender disse:

2 completely different types of players. Good luck with finding this one. 

 

Tighter marking is not going to make him help the defense too much. If you want him to be more defensively responsible, I would rather instruct him to specifically mark the opposition DL (or WBL, depending on what formation they play). Position, not player. And not tightly, just marking. 

 

Not sure this is a good idea. If the striker - and on top of that one of your key players in attack - will have to do all this dirty defensive job on his own, then it's very likely to tire him out relatively quickly and thus significantly undermine his attacking impact. 

 

Not too much. It's primarily just a label, and should not be confused with the team shape (instruction) from earlier versions of FM. 

 

Overly adventurous and pretty much unstable defensively for my liking. Let's hope it works.

I appreciate your opinion. because, I say again, I don't have much experience with tactics. What do you recommend?

5 horas atrás, Kripster disse:

I liked the idea... i think that can function better with counter press and OI's, cause the idea is dominate, so it's important guide the pressure.

What kind of OI's? 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I feel you are asking too much on Defensive section. would be better to start with WB(S) instead of CWB(S) on right, WB(D) instead of WB(S) on left. Also given you want less from LB might be taking out Overlap Left and keep Over lap right will help to achieve what you want from your Wing backs. Already Positive means the Players look to go forward more so you will be leaving lot of Space to be covered by DLP and CB's. If LB gets caught out of position these 3 have to contend with Counter attacks. 

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, PequenoGenio said:

I appreciate your opinion. because, I say again, I don't have much experience with tactics. What do you recommend?

What do I recommend in relation to the whole tactic or just about the things I myself mentioned in the previous reply? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutos atrás, Experienced Defender disse:

What do I recommend in relation to the whole tactic or just about the things I myself mentioned in the previous reply? 

About everything. About how to implement what i want the tactic....

Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, PequenoGenio said:

About everything. About how to implement what i want the tactic....

I think you should first test the tactic. Watch carefully what happens on the pitch and take notes. If it works the way you want - great, keep it up! If not, then report back here, explain what problems you have spotted, and we'll try to help you improve it :thup: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 horas atrás, Experienced Defender disse:

I think you should first test the tactic. Watch carefully what happens on the pitch and take notes. If it works the way you want - great, keep it up! If not, then report back here, explain what problems you have spotted, and we'll try to help you improve it :thup: 

But you said "Overly adventurous and pretty much unstable defensively for my liking. Let's hope it works."

What do you do to prevent this?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, PequenoGenio said:

But you said "Overly adventurous and pretty much unstable defensively for my liking. Let's hope it works."

What do you do to prevent this?

i said "for my liking", which means that I personally would not be that much adventurous. But it does not mean that it cannot work and prove successful. Rashidi has a number of tactics that I consider "too adventurous/risky", but these tactic have been extremely successful for him, even though I myself wouldn't there to even try them out. But I am essentially a defensive-minded type of manager in general, so I sometimes tend to be too cautious in my approach :)

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Experienced Defender said:

i said "for my liking", which means that I personally would not be that much adventurous. But it does not mean that it cannot work and prove successful. Rashidi has a number of tactics that I consider "too adventurous/risky", but these tactic have been extremely successful for him, even though I myself wouldn't there to even try them out. But I am essentially a defensive-minded type of manager in general, so I sometimes tend to be too cautious in my approach :)

Creative use of "there" :lol: made me laugh!

EDIT: I'm curious, how you will achieve this! Because it's the sort of football I like to see!

Edited by BadAss88
Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, PequenoGenio said:

Again.. I'n a total noob in this and that is the reason that i came here asking for help.

Mate, like @Experienced Defender said, try it out. I have seen countless tactics which seem adventurous work. Play a few games and see how it goes and what you want to change. There are loads of guys on here who will be happy to offer help you fine tune your tactic. 

Edited by EnigMattic1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Remember a tactic is executed by players, if you don't have the right players all the tactical expertise in the world means nothing.

By your description above you seem to want to play possession football. For possession football all your players need a relatively (to your league) high level of Technique, (passing, first touch, technique) Creativity (anticipation, teamwork, vision) and Mobility (off the ball, decisions). Not all players need this things to the same degree, your front three needs mobility more than the midfielders for example.

You also want to employ a high press so complimentary to the above your players need to be hard workers.

Traits are also important. you don't want a Inside forward attack right that hughs the line or a Mezzala attack left that plays short simple passes.

2112657832_zil.thumb.png.2856bd0a8e9cdbf9ab405b4ecca0069d.png

Özil is my first choice Attacking midfielder because of his technique (19 first touch, 19 passing, 19 technique) Creativity (vision 19, 18 composure, 18 anticipation, 16 teamwork) and Mobility (19 off the ball, 16 decisions). HIs traits all have to do with the way I want him to play I want him to find pockets of space (move into channels, Comes deep to get the ball) Where he can link up play (look for the pass rather than attempting to score, tries killer balls often, plays one-twos) and he has the skills necessary to pull off these things. He is a good players but he is already 30 years old and he is not a hard worker.

What I am looking for is my own Matthaus a hard working playmaker.

1748267236_JoaoFelix.thumb.png.cd1083a9295abbf4b5edacce8827f6e3.png

Joao Felix over here is my current main candidate as a future Matthaus, because he is 11 years younger than Özil he is not as good a player as he is but the fact that he is not a finished product works in my favour because I can mould him into the player I see him as in the future. He is training hard as a Box-to-Box midifielder because it covers a lot of the attributes I need from him and I am focusing on his endurance because I think is easier to turn a playmaker into a workhorse than a workhorse into a playmaker.

What I mean by this is that you should have a clear idea of the kind of players that you want for your squad and both scout and train them until you have the squad you need to play the football you want.

A bit of advice on the Pirlo/makelele role. Such a player will most likely not exist and if he does exist he is going to be ridicoulously expensive. However, good playmakers that can tackle and good tacklers that can give a pass do exist so you are going to have to compromise especially if you are playing on a top league where being good at something means having the relevant combination of attributes above 15/20.

Busquets.thumb.png.d38642b9d17bf1ede2f8b5cb7a01b999.png

This could be the guy you are looking for but...

unnaceptable.thumb.png.aa7819f30faade02aa3d8970e84d441a.png

There is no way you are getting him at a reasonable price.

Again my advice is to have a +playmaker/-defender for matches where you expect to dominate and a +defender/-playmaker for tougher matches.

 

Edited by Aladdinsane
Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minuti fa, Aladdinsane ha scritto:

 

1748267236_JoaoFelix.thumb.png.cd1083a9295abbf4b5edacce8827f6e3.png

Joao Felix over here is my current main candidate as a future Matthaus, because he is 11 years younger than Özil he is not as good a player as he is but the fact that he is not a finished product works in my favour because I can mould him into the player I see him as in the future. He is training hard as a Box-to-Box midifielder because it covers a lot of the attributes I need from him and I am focusing on his endurance because I think is easier to turn a playmaker into a workhorse than a workhorse into a playmaker.

 

What about Joao Felix positioning if you want him to play as a pure midfielder? He has 8 and despite he's very young, I don't think it could turn into a 13 or something.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, sejo said:

I mean as a central midfielder. I think positioning should be higher or am I wrong?

Although it is still to be tested I intend to use him as an Attacking midfielder support in a 5-2-1-2 WB. When he has lost the ball it is more important for him to press hard than to position himself correctly.

That is my interpretation of 1990 Germany. 

Edited by Aladdinsane
Link to post
Share on other sites

My biggest issue is the CMR.... with the Mezzalla role they comes to wide and leaves a big gap in the midlle and don't help in the build up. now he is CM(a) with move to channels and roam from position. The OI's help a lot in the press and force the opponent to make errors. Also change the AMR ( now is a IF on support) and the AML ( IW on attack). 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, sejo said:

I mean as a central midfielder. I think positioning should be higher or am I wrong?

If you play him as a central midfielder in a 4231, then he certainly needs not only better positioning but also other defense-related attributes, plus work rate, stamina, teamwork, some speed, bravery, determination...

But in a 4123 (a.k.a. 4141 dm wide), he does not necessarily need to have particularly good positioning (and other defensive attributes), because there is the other CM alongside him and DM behind him, so these 2 guys can cover for him and do the "dirty" job. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Aladdinsane said:

Although it is still to be tested I intend to use him as an Attacking midfielder support in a 5-2-1-2 WB. When he has lost the ball it is more important for him to press hard than to position himself correctly.

That is my interpretation of 1990 Germany. 

Sounds interesting. How does that line up? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, EnigMattic1 said:

Sounds interesting. How does that line up? 

I am writing about my progress in replicating the team in a thread titled "FM19- German guns".

It is best if we keep the original purpose of this thread.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 15/01/2020 at 13:38, PequenoGenio said:

Hello managers

I am taking my first steps in terms of creating a tactic or rather creating a game identity: ADN / team / game philosophy. What I am looking for is to create a foundation so that I can work with whatever team I am training.

What I'm looking for is a hybrid between:

- gegenpress

- vertical tiki-taka

- tiki-taka

- control possession.

The team shape that i have in mind and want to implement is this and the arrows represent want i want that each player to do:

f970bbd0e468c560b7a62b01f52955c9.png

Notes:

CD - they must both be comfortable with the ball

RB - more complete and more attacking that the LB

DM - the Makelele/Pirlo mix

CMR - the heart of the team. help the defense, help the attack, run for miles....

CML - more attacking that the right one.

AMR - some kind of second striker.

AML - mix between a IF and a Winger

STC - the main man. Goalscorer, helps in building of the play.

 

Right now i have this in mind:

ad32269efe8a340cad3c7cfae1aebc5c.png

Don't have OI's and PI's are only this:

LB - cross more often

AMR - mark tighter (to help the defense because he is on attack)

STC - close down more, tackle harder and mark tighter

Team fluidity is important?

 But again, this is to serve as a base and to be something universal and then will be made minor adjustments according to team and players.

giphy.gif

The most difficult role would be to find someone to play like a mix of Makelele and Pirlo. These two players played completely different roles in the same position. I personally do not see the point of playing with both DLP-D at DM and RPM at CMR if you want the latter to be the heart of the team. My advice would be to go for simple Anchor Man role like Makelele was, considering the roles of both fullbacks.

On the other hand, it sound like you want the CMR to be attacking and defending, running for miles - sound more like a BBM to me than RPM. The latter won't defend that much. So if that role changes to BBM, then the DM can be a DLP-D.

Then you have to reconsider your right flank. Using IF-A with CWB-S behind him, plus overlap instruction is overkill and will leave you wide open to be exposed there. Especially if you also use BBM on the same side. 

Also if you use IF-A you might as well forget about him defending unless you manually instructing to mark the opposing fullback. But then that kind of defeats the purpose of him being a second striker. He can play that role quite well even as IF-S. In FM20 that role has more attacking mentality than any other support role for that position (compare the mentality with the IW-S on the other side). And IF-S will help defensively as well. Plus you want the ST as CF-S to be the main scorer.

I will also suggest to lower you line of engagement to just higher, especially if you are a strong team or become a strong team. You want to allow the opposition to come out a little bit, thus allowing space for your ST and IF to scorer goals. 

When watching games, observe how the Mez-A plays. Does he get in the box and score goals? Does he have the right player traits to play like you want him to? Maybe experiment with simple CM-A.

And lastly, mixing those 4 different playing styles will be too difficult and complicated. You should start with fewer and simple instructions and build from there. I would start with just the following:

Shorter Passing

Play Out Of Defense

Distribute to CBs

Counter

Higher D-Line

Higher LOE

Prevent Short GK Distribution

 

I would remove More Urgent pressing for the whole team and go with Rashidi's type split block - ST, AMR, AML, 2 CMs close down more, the rest on default. See how that works first and then add More Urgent pressing if needed.

Good luck. I'm curious how it works all out for you.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 15/01/2020 at 16:38, PequenoGenio said:

Hello managers

I am taking my first steps in terms of creating a tactic or rather creating a game identity: ADN / team / game philosophy. What I am looking for is to create a foundation so that I can work with whatever team I am training.

What I'm looking for is a hybrid between:

- gegenpress

- vertical tiki-taka

- tiki-taka

- control possession.

The team shape that i have in mind and want to implement is this and the arrows represent want i want that each player to do:

f970bbd0e468c560b7a62b01f52955c9.png

Notes:

CD - they must both be comfortable with the ball

RB - more complete and more attacking that the LB

DM - the Makelele/Pirlo mix

CMR - the heart of the team. help the defense, help the attack, run for miles....

CML - more attacking that the right one.

AMR - some kind of second striker.

AML - mix between a IF and a Winger

STC - the main man. Goalscorer, helps in building of the play.

 

Right now i have this in mind:

ad32269efe8a340cad3c7cfae1aebc5c.png

Don't have OI's and PI's are only this:

LB - cross more often

AMR - mark tighter (to help the defense because he is on attack)

STC - close down more, tackle harder and mark tighter

Team fluidity is important?

 But again, this is to serve as a base and to be something universal and then will be made minor adjustments according to team and players.

giphy.gif

Did you get this tactic to work? Im looking for this kind of tactic too.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Right now after some tests i have this:

7e12096d1646179de261edce8247cffe.png

I added the split block suggested and the only role that i use PI's is the CML:

c0747be9273cc71e61ae54efcaafb4f7.png

Oh and after reading some topics about OI's i end up usin this:

a3047ff678da48284a796b059b7f8fef.png

The only "real games" that i've done is this (with the first tactic posted):

3c41be4ef34cdf9a89fbf68e7a7ed9a7.png

5115bcb67a59013430a3310022f58f4a.png

and this one after the changes, but yet with the RPM:

52d64f1d2e7567123f01f15c3f738ab3.png

def99e0b00fe2e095f7bc79f51324665.png

Edited by PequenoGenio
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, PequenoGenio said:

Right now after some tests i have this:

7e12096d1646179de261edce8247cffe.png

I added the split block suggested and the only role that i use PI's is the CML:

c0747be9273cc71e61ae54efcaafb4f7.png

Oh and after reading some topics about OI's i end up usin this:

a3047ff678da48284a796b059b7f8fef.png

The only "real games" that i've done is this (with the first tactic posted):

3c41be4ef34cdf9a89fbf68e7a7ed9a7.png

5115bcb67a59013430a3310022f58f4a.png

and this one after the changes, but yet with the RPM:

52d64f1d2e7567123f01f15c3f738ab3.png

def99e0b00fe2e095f7bc79f51324665.png

Which player is playing the CM-A role and how is he doing? 

Pay attention to the Player Traits each player has. Personally I would be looking for the player in the CM role to have "gets into opposition area" and/or "gets further forward". Also he should have decent finishing, composure, anticipation and off the ball. Seeing as you play with Liverpool, do you still have Wijnaldum and or Ox? They should do well as CM-A. Hendo or Keita as BBM is a natural fit. 

Btw, why do you have Fairly Narrow TI? I would leave the width on default and adjust it as needed in the game. Against teams who play defensively, I would go wider and higher tempo.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 16/01/2020 at 21:56, Aladdinsane said:

Remember a tactic is executed by players, if you don't have the right players all the tactical expertise in the world means nothing.

By your description above you seem to want to play possession football. For possession football all your players need a relatively (to your league) high level of Technique, (passing, first touch, technique) Creativity (anticipation, teamwork, vision) and Mobility (off the ball, decisions). Not all players need this things to the same degree, your front three needs mobility more than the midfielders for example.

You also want to employ a high press so complimentary to the above your players need to be hard workers.

Traits are also important. you don't want a Inside forward attack right that hughs the line or a Mezzala attack left that plays short simple passes.

2112657832_zil.thumb.png.2856bd0a8e9cdbf9ab405b4ecca0069d.png

Özil is my first choice Attacking midfielder because of his technique (19 first touch, 19 passing, 19 technique) Creativity (vision 19, 18 composure, 18 anticipation, 16 teamwork) and Mobility (19 off the ball, 16 decisions). HIs traits all have to do with the way I want him to play I want him to find pockets of space (move into channels, Comes deep to get the ball) Where he can link up play (look for the pass rather than attempting to score, tries killer balls often, plays one-twos) and he has the skills necessary to pull off these things. He is a good players but he is already 30 years old and he is not a hard worker.

What I am looking for is my own Matthaus a hard working playmaker.

1748267236_JoaoFelix.thumb.png.cd1083a9295abbf4b5edacce8827f6e3.png

Joao Felix over here is my current main candidate as a future Matthaus, because he is 11 years younger than Özil he is not as good a player as he is but the fact that he is not a finished product works in my favour because I can mould him into the player I see him as in the future. He is training hard as a Box-to-Box midifielder because it covers a lot of the attributes I need from him and I am focusing on his endurance because I think is easier to turn a playmaker into a workhorse than a workhorse into a playmaker.

What I mean by this is that you should have a clear idea of the kind of players that you want for your squad and both scout and train them until you have the squad you need to play the football you want.

A bit of advice on the Pirlo/makelele role. Such a player will most likely not exist and if he does exist he is going to be ridicoulously expensive. However, good playmakers that can tackle and good tacklers that can give a pass do exist so you are going to have to compromise especially if you are playing on a top league where being good at something means having the relevant combination of attributes above 15/20.

Busquets.thumb.png.d38642b9d17bf1ede2f8b5cb7a01b999.png

This could be the guy you are looking for but...

unnaceptable.thumb.png.aa7819f30faade02aa3d8970e84d441a.png

There is no way you are getting him at a reasonable price.

Again my advice is to have a +playmaker/-defender for matches where you expect to dominate and a +defender/-playmaker for tougher matches.

 

Maia

Savic

Henderson

Diawara(after intense training)

Giagliadini

Niangolan

Ruben Nevez (after intense training)

Jirginho.

All are excellent options.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Em 20/01/2020 em 23:01, yonko disse:

Which player is playing the CM-A role and how is he doing? 

Pay attention to the Player Traits each player has. Personally I would be looking for the player in the CM role to have "gets into opposition area" and/or "gets further forward". Also he should have decent finishing, composure, anticipation and off the ball. Seeing as you play with Liverpool, do you still have Wijnaldum and or Ox? They should do well as CM-A. Hendo or Keita as BBM is a natural fit. 

Btw, why do you have Fairly Narrow TI? I would leave the width on default and adjust it as needed in the game. Against teams who play defensively, I would go wider and higher tempo.

Is this case the player dosen't matter because the purpose of this topic is creat something universal. I know taht player's traits are important but not right now

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, PequenoGenio said:

Is this case the player dosen't matter because the purpose of this topic is creat something universal. I know taht player's traits are important but not right now

But Traits are very important how each role plays out

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, PequenoGenio said:

it's going good but me main problem is the strikers.. Low ratings and barely scores

I feel that a lone striker is naturally going to struggle a bit against formations that use a DM - so 4141, 4231 DM, 442 diamond, some of the most common formations in modern football.

This is particularly true for roles that drop deep, since the main reason for that movement is to lose his marker and make himself free for a pass, which happens a lot less when he just ends up being picked up by the opposition DM.

You can try to give your striker a roaming PI, but what I've found is that often he'll just end up attacking less dangerous zones of the pitch while also leaving you without a focal point up front. Overloading the opposition fullback doesn't do much if there's nobody in the box to receive the ball or give centrebacks a decision to make.

Right now I'm using a Klopp inspired high tempo system with wide forwards, static midfielders and wingbacks pushing high up the pitch, but before I used a setup similar to yours and overall I was content with how my striker did.

My advice is to experiment with roles other than DLF for your striker.

Personally, which striker role I am using depends on the opposition formation - I may use a DLF against a flat 442 or a 4231, but against most formations I am picking a role that attacks the box and rely on the movement of other players to create space and leave him in 1v1 situations with his marker. That ends up being either a plain ol AF or a Poacher, or my personal favorite TM(A) - which does the two things I want him to do, attack the box and hold up the ball.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, PequenoGenio said:

it's going good but me main problem is the strikers.. Low ratings and barely scores

Do you know who rashidi is? He has made a tactic called molten which I got off his twitch video. It plays the way you want to play I believe. I’ve started the season with it yesterday, predicted 7th and won every game so far bar Liverpool at home which I was the way better team. I only have kasper dolberg up front and he has 7 goals out of 10 games being regularly subbed off for crutone. I can send a screen shot later if you are interested. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutos atrás, Irn Rvd disse:

Do you know who rashidi is? He has made a tactic called molten which I got off his twitch video. It plays the way you want to play I believe. I’ve started the season with it yesterday, predicted 7th and won every game so far bar Liverpool at home which I was the way better team. I only have kasper dolberg up front and he has 7 goals out of 10 games being regularly subbed off for crutone. I can send a screen shot later if you are interested. 

Yes please. Nothing better that learning oth one of the best's

Edited by PequenoGenio
Link to post
Share on other sites

I had to screenshot it on my phone, so will type it out here:

Mentality: Positive

                   F9

IW(a)                          IF(a)

         Mez(s) AP(s)


              DM(d)


FB(s) BPD(d) CD(d) IWB(s)
 

Team Instructions:
Shorter passing

hit early crosses

Pass into space

POOD
Low crosses
Run at defense
overlap left
overlap right
higher tempo
Wide

Dis to full back
counter
counter press

defend narrower
higher DL
much higher LOE
use offside trap.

Split block using close down on front three and mezz.

Not sure about PIs as he didnt say much about it. I think he will release the tactic soon, which he said on youtube.
 

Edited by Irn Rvd
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Irn Rvd said:

I had to screenshot it on my phone, so will type it out here:

Mentality: Positive

                   F9

IW(a)                          IF(a)

         Mez(s) AP(s)


              DM(d)


FB(s) BPD(d) CD(d) IWB(s)
 

Team Instructions:
Shorter passing

hit early crosses

Pass into space

POOD
Low crosses
Run at defense
overlap left
overlap right
higher tempo
Wide

Dis to full back
counter
counter press

defend narrower
higher DL
much higher LOE
use offside trap.

Split block using close down on front three and mezz.

Not sure about PIs as he didnt say much about it. I think he will release the tactic soon, which he said on youtube.
 

Which stream did you see this in? I've missed this episode

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, nick1408 said:

Which stream did you see this in? I've missed this episode

It was on one of his Schalke streams. The most recent Schalke stream I think. He didn't use it but he loads the tactic to see if it fits his team. 
Its in here somewhere when he is choosing a tactic to use before first game.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 8 months later...
10 часов назад, PequenoGenio сказал:

Hey there. After long time the best way to achieve what i want was this one:

cf33e841a65202408795e2ec3f8a4f9f.png

PI's:

da783023f3fe3d85d4553de4e2f71f4c.png

3edfa8c7ad5ff18b5279b1f1b621c276.png

6585966c447ae613f7029c0dbedb8518.png

aab253768eb54c635e43c56cb82eabf0.png

bf1b5dc7b1dc137b740ac7c1f1381cab.png

0373cc8041c640e7ee174fee5de24828.png

45fb286f66e681eecb3625d15a8ec46f.png

c1f25478e66435f6bb0bc0a558e2c717.png

82c777f319227fe157f1a1fbf9211fb9.png

OI's:

76eb97c41d5057e4bc7805c17820b446.png

Player stats:

5f75b4b88ec9b99308fc51ee22eabaec.png

My carreer so far:

5d2ed2d92df767612e32ded88d51287b.png

What about partnership Mezzala and IF? Didn't you find they operate the same space in attack? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 horas atrás, Amazingortega disse:

What’s the name of the skin please ? 

11 horas atrás, Vladis disse:

What about partnership Mezzala and IF? Didn't you find they operate the same space in attack? 

Sometimes yes but that kind off overload in that size opens space on the other side

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...