Sports Interactive Community

I have passed the season start date. And non of the English leagues have started. No one has been promoted or relegated 

hi, i used the in game editor yes, will upload my save now its called luke burnell - liverpool second season wont start

Thanks for that.

I'll pass on over the info you've provided, but unfortunately, as the editor was in use I can't guarantee a fix.

Lastly, could you upload your editor data file to the Cloud (or attach it here if it's small enough).

ok thanks for that. how do i find the editor data from the in game editor not the fm 2020 editor bought seperatly. thanks again

Out of interests, when did you edit the data, was it in the previous season or at the start of the second season?

Also do you have a save before 23/06/2020 and if so can you upload it to the SI Cloud, please?

Thanks.

i did the edit about half way through the season, i dont have a save though unfortunatly.

i also have an issue in the same season where i went on holiday with one team but the match never generated a result

image.thumb.png.4fe1863d3fd51a073236d0c4d35727a7.png

image.thumb.png.700c4f44635c56287881b452ec77e56e.png

Without a save it'll be near on impossible for us to try and fix the issue. 

If we can't solve the issue before the fixture generation date, I'm afraid the game is likely lost - we can't add the fixtures in afterwords.

There's definetly no back up or auto save anywhere, no? 

just an update if it helps. i continued the season with no english league progressing till then end of the season. and the 2021/22 season has made the relegations and promotions happen so all seems to have gone back to normal

Thanks for the info. It's odd, but I'll pass it on to the dev team regardless, thank you. Glad it's sorted.