Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
danmcconnell1

Brilliant Feature...

So I was playing FMM20 yesterday, started unemployed with a gold coaching badge due to my other save on FMM20 with Valencia.

In around November I took over a struggling Newcastle who had £82m to spend in January, great! Before the January window though, I was given the option to choose between scrapping or keeping the transfer window from next season.

I chose to scrap it, just to see what happened and low and behold, I could sign players whenever I liked, just like the old days!

I did have a quick scan through the site to see if this had been mentioned before and couldn't see it, but thought I'd bring it to light as I think it's a great feature and has made it a much more different experience/save. I've now moved onto Chelsea and signed Jude Bellingham in October! 

Edited by danmcconnell1

Glad you appreciate it - this is actually an 'unlockable'  feature, there are quite a few in the game which as you play it will become available :)

(you can also purchase most of these in the app instead of unlocking them through gameplay, just in case you're time poor and cash rich)

Since beginning a new game I noticed it was unlockable too, either way though, still very pleased with it and checked out the criteria for the others too so will be trying to unlock those over time :)