Sports Interactive Community

my game crashes at the same day everytime even if i tried loading oldest saves... please help

Can you upload a crash dump, please?

It'll be in: C:\Users\your name\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2020\crash dumps

And a save game uploaded to the SI Cloud will be a big help as well. 

I'll need the save on the Cloud I'm afraid. 

If you click the hyper link in the post it should take you to the page, and the only option you'll have is to upload :)

Thanks for uploading, you don't have to do anything else at the moment, I'll attempt to reproduce the issue on my end and get back to you by the end of the day :)

Can I ask, do you have any custom files installed? Such as logos, leagues, facepacks, etc?

yep i have a custom database installed. i have also installed some logos and facepacks but thats not the issue here, i uninstalled the game and relaunch it without any of these and still is the same issue 

If you're sure it's not the logos/facepacks then it will more than likely be the custom database. If you were to play a standard database you'd be able to get past that point with no issues. 

As it's not one of our db's, there's not a lot that can be done from our end, I'll pass it over to the relevant team but I cannot guarentee we'll be able to fix it. 

Can you upload the editor file, please.

yup i think its the custom database too unfortunately ... i uploaded the file. thanks for your help, let me know if you can do anything.

Screenshot at Jan 16 16-59-15.png

Thanks for that, I'll give you an update if we can get a fix, but I can't guarantee anything. 

Sorry you've had these issues.