Sports Interactive Community

I am in 2042 with Newtown in the Welsh league. Sometime in June 2042 all of my players values go down by roughly 60%, for example my best player went from 80m to 26m. My club reputation and league reputation have not changed much from the previous season so I cant see why the values have dropped so much. I have tried using older saves and simulating past this point but the same thing seems to happen each time. 

I have uploaded a file from before and after called 

Newtown - S24 - April.fm and Newtown - S24 - June.fm

Any help would be much appreciated

This could be due to the length of time left on a players contract ( which will usually start/finish on June 1) as this will impact on their value, although I wouldnt have though it would be by that amount.  Have you used an editor to increase players CA/PA etc?

1 minute ago, FrazT said:

This could be due to the length of time left on a players contract ( which will usually start/finish on June 1) as this will impact on their value, although I wouldnt have though it would be by that amount.  Have you used an editor to increase players CA/PA etc?

Thanks for the reply. I have tried giving players new contracts but their values still didnt increase past their new values. I dont have have the ingame editor so cant change anything.

80m for a player in the Welsh league, even in 2042 still sounds like an awful lot of money, so maybe there has been some kind of correction?

Just now, FrazT said:

80m for a player in the Welsh league, even in 2042 still sounds like an awful lot of money, so maybe there has been some kind of correction?

The values have been that high for the last 6 years since i won the Champions league. I simulated ahead and won the champions league again after this bug and they didnt go back up. It feels like the reputation has been changed somehow but it still shows the same club/league reputation

Just to confirm that you won the Champions League in 2036 ( 16 years from now) with a team playing in the Welsh league?

Just now, FrazT said:

Just to confirm that you won the Champions League in 2036 ( 16 years from now) with a team playing in the Welsh league?

yeah, got to the champions league group stage 7 times before and never got out of the group stage then the 1 time i did i went on a crazy run to win it

Only SI know the formula for calculating in game values so I doubt that there is anything that can be done for FM 19.  The game is coded in a way to reflect reasonable realism and to be honest, it is not realistic to think that a team from the Welsh league could reach the CL group stages far less win the competition.  You say that you have not used an editor and I have to accept that, but it is hard to understand how this set of circumstances can have occurred from that league.

Damn that sucks, spent quite a while playing this save since fm19 came out. I can promise you i didn't cheat although i can see why you think that, was a bit too easy to attract decent players on loan when i got my rep up a bit, then investing in loads of cheap kids with good potential

c3c5d716308cd5a8ac4c4bfe7366ee4b.png

The in-game value is cosmetic and doesnt reflect what you can ask for a player if a bidder comes after him.  I have sold players in Scotland for 5-10 times their in-game value, so your save is not ruined.

46 minutes ago, FrazT said:

The in-game value is cosmetic and doesnt reflect what you can ask for a player if a bidder comes after him.  I have sold players in Scotland for 5-10 times their in-game value, so your save is not ruined.

Will give it a go. Looks like all the welsh teams players have gone down which is annoying because my goal was to make the welsh league the best league. Been trying to make as much money as I can to give to the other welsh teams