Can’t change transferbudget?

Quickzz

I want to give myself a transferbudget off 500K at 1860 Munich but when i save the file, load it into a new save my transferbudget still is 0€..?

never had this before with any club. Someone who can tell my why this happens?

I am looking at it.

Just one request, please don't post the same question multiple time. It is just 22 hours ago and that's not a long period for some questions.

I will lock the other thread.

3 minutes ago, Wolf_pd said:

I am looking at it.

Just one request, please don't post the same question multiple time. It is just 22 hours ago and that's not a long period for some questions.

I will lock the other thread.

Thanks, I posted the question in the wrong forum. Thats why there are 2 topics!

hope you can help me! :)

Well, I also tried multiple files without any other editor files. Again I can change everything (Liverpool, Milan, Cagliari, Villarreal, HSV, Bayern, Leeds...) without any problems.

I tried this the same way for Ingolstadt, 1860 Munich and Rostock. Again all the transferbudgets are 0€, although they say Ingolstadt should have a start budget off 250K... It doesn’t care which amount I fill in. Every transferbudget is 0€... 

Maybe it has something to do with the 3. Bundesliga? Changes I make for 1. or 2. Bundesliga all work..

Edited by Quickzz

I can only say, weird.

Using the ingame editor I can set it to any value I wish, but from the pre game editor no such luck.

If you use the in game editor, I would suggest using that, because that seems to work for me.

1 minute ago, Wolf_pd said:

I can only say, weird.

Using the ingame editor I can set it to any value I wish, but from the pre game editor no such luck.

If you use the in game editor, I would suggest using that, because that seems to work for me.

Hmm I dont have the in game editor. For now I will start a save without any money! :) Maybe i can generate some money to sell players and play pre-season games. Hopefully someone can look in-to it for an update in the future.

allthough many thanks for watching! @Wolf_pd