Sports Interactive Community
saihtam

Generating players to only specific leagues

Hey

So I want to start journeyman save with ton of leagues loaded etc.  Additionally i have added Estonia pyramid data update so to bring realism to start from bottom of home country and go on from there. But issue is that those leagues are completely empty of real players. So if i click add players to playable leagues this will add players to other leagues also thus making the DB too huge i am afraid.

So my wish is only to generate players to Esotnian leagues so I can play there. Is there option to do it?

You should only set Estonia to Playable and then you set all other leagues to View Only. This way only players already in the database and meeting the limits for whatever setting you chose will be included. 

1 hour ago, saihtam said:

Hey

So I want to start journeyman save with ton of leagues loaded etc.  Additionally i have added Estonia pyramid data update so to bring realism to start from bottom of home country and go on from there. But issue is that those leagues are completely empty of real players. So if i click add players to playable leagues this will add players to other leagues also thus making the DB too huge i am afraid.

So my wish is only to generate players to Esotnian leagues so I can play there. Is there option to do it?

Or add all players when set up a database but only load one country with all leagues and add players to playable teams option and gradually add leagues when season starts? 

9 hours ago, Fredrik said:

You should only set Estonia to Playable and then you set all other leagues to View Only. This way only players already in the database and meeting the limits for whatever setting you chose will be included. 

8 hours ago, Bigpole said:

Or add all players when set up a database but only load one country with all leagues and add players to playable teams option and gradually add leagues when season starts? 

I know that you can add leagues more to the save game but will it be with exactly the same data as it would be like in the beginning with all leagues loaded?
Not near the game but dont remember there being option to change viewable league to playable during the save, but must check.