[FM20] Neloxia (6-tier Fantasy European Nation)

This is the latest edition of my Neloxia file. Neloxia is a fictional nation based in Europe with its own cities, polygot cultures and an extensive football universe for you to play in. This season, it's 6-tiers and we've moved it to replace Latvia in-game. Your newfound Baltic state will have clubs with huge infusions of cash able to start playing on the world stage in short order and eventually with Neloxian talent in-tow to make the country a formidable power. 

Some of the quirks of Neloxian football/new additions to this file

• Top two divisions play with 5 point wins, 2 pt for a draw. Makes for a competitive title fight.
    • Gone are the championship playoff for the Ligapremier. Most wins = League champion.
    • Bottom 3 automatically relegated from Ligapremier. 12th-15th place play a relegation playoff for the 4th relegation spot. Can't coast in this league! Gotta fight to win every game!
  • LigaExcel (2nd division) now has 18 teams (up from 12 last year)
  • Baltic Champions League (Champ & Cup winners from Baltic countries play for some $ and bragging rights. Will quickly become a fun event for your club when you flame out of the Europa League!)
  • All African & Caribbean countries players are considered non-foreign, but it doesn't matter as there are no matchday or registration rules, except for the FA Cup. 

That's about it. It plays nice with other nation files (except Gibraltar, lol) and is especially fun if you play with other mods that improve youth intake. 

I've attached the latest version of the editor data file.

Steam Workshop  // (Mediafire) FM20 version

Neloxia (6-tier Fantasy European Nation).fmf

Edited by omnivore

I'm updating this today. The problem is I mistakenly made some clubs "all-star clubs" which was just an accidental tick. I'm going to release a new version of the file with that fixed and hopefully it'll make teams manageable again. 

Latest updates to this file:

All of the Neloxian clubs are now playable in-game. 

Added the inactive leagues after the Series SE so there's now relegation out of the lowest playable division. This *seems* to have fixed the vanishing names issue after a few seasons, after I tested through 2024 (which is around when it used to happen. Fingers crossed.)

Added back history to the Ligapremier & Copa Neloxia

Added the Russian First Division champion to the Baltic Champions League for a little bit of regional diversity. 

Removed the Series Cup. Edited the Copa Neloxia to include only the playable teams (110 teams) from its larger iteration.

Find the updated file in the first post. 

Edited by omnivore