Splitting a panel (availability panel) into two columns?

Mikeonhisboat

So, I'm hoping to split the circled panel into two columns, so that instead of the third and fourth notifications cutting off. they instead display in a new column to the right (where the arrow points on the image)

Is this crazy complicated to do? Or acheivable? 

The panel code is below. have tried copy-pasting in text from other column'd panels with no joy.

(Alternatively, an alternate solution would be to reduce size of the season stats panel below, thereby allowing me to jst increasethe height of the availability panel. But whatever I do with the season stats panel I cannot get the size to change.)

Availability panel:

<panel>

<translation id="title" type="new" value="Player Availability Panel" />
    <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="-12" apply_to_children="true" />

<container class="main_box">

<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0" apply_to_children="true" />
        <colour id="status_icon_text_colour" name="text" />

<widget class="table" mode="fill_rows, stripe_rows" id="pavb" layout="40,-1,-6" auto_size_rows="true" fixed_size_rows="false" row_spacing="0">

<boolean id="save_session_state" value="true" />
            <boolean id="sdst" value="true" />

<list id="headings">
                <record alignment="left,centre_y" sort_disabled="true">
                    <translation id="text" translation_id="227763" type="use" value="Inf[comment - Player Status Info]" />
                </record>
                <record alignment="left,centre_y" column_span="2" sort_disabled="true">
                    <translation id="text" translation_id="247568" type="use" value="Selection Details" />
                </record>
            </list>

<list id="column_widget_properties">
                <record indx="0" alignment="centre" navigation_focus_target="false" />
                <record indx="1" spec="text" alignment="left,centre_y" />
                <record indx="2" colour="selection" spec="text" alignment="left,centre_y" />
            </list>

<list id="column_table_properties">
                <record indx="1" left="4" sort_disabled="true" top="3" bottom="3" />
                <record indx="2" rght="4" sort_disabled="true" top="3" bottom="3" alignment="left,centre_y"/>
            </list>

</widget>

</container>

</panel>

@wkdsoul @bluestillidie00

Screenshot (27).png