Importing a custom logo, how?

Gunblade

Using pre game editor.

All tutorials mention installing pre made logos packages etc and in gam editors nothing about the pre game editor.

In the kits and colours section there are file paths that can't be changed and I can't get my own logos into my team.

Any help or links that actually have a manual on how to use this thing?

Google links to the stuff I mentioned above (There was one good video but it bypassed kit colours and logos).

Not sure what your asking ? You want info on how to install downloaded logos or want info on the pre game logos .

Custom logos you download into yoyr graphics file ... documents ...sports Interactive ... fm20 ... graphics folder . Create folder if it isn't present . You also need to create a config folder if it isn't present in the file 

Edited by prot651

Sorry,will try to clear up. 

Using pre game editor and pre game editor only. 

Created a club using it as it offers more options. 

That means creating my own logo and strip which is fine except for the logo part. 

In the pre game editor tab of kits and colours there is options customise this. 

Unfortunately the directory paths they link to e.g. pictures/25585452585/logos (number is random I'm at work at the moment) can not be changed. Same with icons/kits/etc. (not that I need the kit just the logo and icon pictures) 

Thus I cannot use a custom logo that I have downloaded for my club. 

I have read about creating a graphics folder which I have and also about having to have a config. Xml file which I haven't done yet as I need to make it from scratch. But if I can't change the directory paths that's meaningless anyway. 

I checked yesterday. Not sure what the exact idea is behind showing the logos and kits like this. Especially not, if you can't edit.

I couldn't find anything to make them editable.

Maybe log a bug and see if they can explain you how and what?

19 hours ago, Gunblade said:

Sorry,will try to clear up. 

Using pre game editor and pre game editor only. 

Created a club using it as it offers more options. 

That means creating my own logo and strip which is fine except for the logo part. 

In the pre game editor tab of kits and colours there is options customise this. 

Unfortunately the directory paths they link to e.g. pictures/25585452585/logos (number is random I'm at work at the moment) can not be changed. Same with icons/kits/etc. (not that I need the kit just the logo and icon pictures) 

Thus I cannot use a custom logo that I have downloaded for my club. 

I have read about creating a graphics folder which I have and also about having to have a config. Xml file which I haven't done yet as I need to make it from scratch. But if I can't change the directory paths that's meaningless anyway. 

Think those are there for future use by developers . While the editor works its not 100% usable so there are aspects that don't work