getting more butts in the seats: an option?

Inside the training program, there is a little item called ""Community Outreach"

image.thumb.png.9255bc61dae58ba0bfa811961c65741d.png

I was wondering if, since the team is doing something in/for the comunity, its visibility will increase... than its number of butts in the seat overtime???  Anybody tested this?  Got results?  @Neil Brockmight have the answer maybe???

I was toying with the idea of putting one session like that every two weeks... but if all I get is player developpement imparied for an increase in spectators of 0.00000003% after a full year... you know?

Edited by Rien102

Ok, I guess in-game, it doesn't.  Might be worth putting it into the suggestion bin.  Might be interesting, especially for small clubs since IRL, the main problem of those small clubs is precisely that the vast majority don't even know they even exist in the first place... so, I small boost in attendance would bring some money in while, at the same time, help teamwork/cohesion.

@KlaaZAs for having no impact on sales, I wouldn't see that as a "silver bullet" that would give 10% crowd growth in a single year.  That being said, all the clubs that does it publicize it.  If they publicize it, it is "to grow the brand" and "growing the brand" is equivocal with "growing the sales".  Go on any major FC's youtube channel or club site and you'll find vids about their "outreach in the community".  You really think that they do that just out of the kindness of their hearth (or for increase team cohesion) and that they know, in advance, that doing it will bring them nothing in terms of sales?  No company, of any kind, that does charity/community work and who publicize it (a data I once found for the US was that 98% of the companies that did charity work were publicizing it), doesn't do it to precisely "grow their brand" (and the tax breaks).