Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
Thorondor

(Updated for 20.2.4-Public Beta) Wingback Problems: Shooting-crossing-instructions

Posted (edited)

I use 352 tactics and my wingbacks dont obey tactic and instructions, also i used many different 352 tactic and used many combinations to reduce these errors, but didnt affected. These problems are:

1.) To much shooting: My main problem is my wingbacks shooting so much, even more than my strikers. They dont care strikers and midfielders, they shoot or crossing to another wingback, in other words wing back make assist to another wingback or shooting directly so much.

2.) Dont listen instructions: I use less shoot command but they shooting 3-4 per game, also using cross to near post or middle but sometimes or usually they crossing to another wingback

Generaly my report mostly about unrealistic number of shooting and scoring of wingbacks (Asamoah-Lazaro). I tried to take pkm but  i couldnt, my system dont save pkm to my folder, so i will upload screenshots to understand my problem better.

In screenshots, as i said my wingbacks shooting so much. Also in my 2-0 won game, 2 goals came from my two wingbacks, strikers cant score 1 vs 1 but wingbacks score and more shoot from little aways with bad angle.

tt.bmp aafsa.bmp

Edited by Thorondor

Posted (edited)

Here is my example video, this one is most normal situation i got more absurd shooting positions from wingbacks, wide or narrow they always roam same position and against "less shoot command" they shoot so much. All player traits and other commands suitable to less shoting but they dont work. Also they dont obey to cross to center or near end.

Edited by Thorondor

And finally here is my pkmInter - Genoa.pkm

In this pkm, game from my second simulation versus Genoa, my other video share and screenshoot was from first simulation.

I noticed starting times of Inter-Genoa match: 32:25 - ? and 52:36 - ?, can be more positions like these. I use instructions "shoot less" and "cross near post" on wingbacks, but does not work. 

Thx in advance, i hope you will answer my post and we will get good match engine soon, because I cant play this game with this engine, i cant take fun, so i stoped to playing untill new uptade, please quick update :D

Also can check Atalanta-Inter went to penalties.

Atalanta - Inter.pkm

Atalanta - Interwithanothertactic.pkm

Edited by Thorondor

I am 3 seasons in my Lyon save and my full-backs are statistically some of my best offensive players. They have around 5-8 goals and assists a season, much more then my midfielders and offensive midfielders. When I watch my games the full-backs gets in shooting positions all the time. If I had Robertson and Trent Alexander-Arnold on the full-backs that would be realistic but not when I have mediocre full-backs. I have sold 3 mediocre full-backs for around 100 million pounds together just because they have such good offensive statistic. I fell like this is because of the unrealistic match engine.

Edited by pontaruff

UPDATE: Started to use new beta patch 20.2.4, still same problems going on:

-In 352 system, wingbacks can shooting like 3-4 times instead of passing or crossing ( not bad like old but sometimes still goes on, despite shoot less instruction)

- Despite cross to near post instruction, wingback crossing to other wingback ( not much like old update but still sometimes they dont listen instructions)

I uploaded video, pkm and screenshots before, so i wont upload new things from beta patch, you can understand what i mean with checking old uploaded things.

Edited by Thorondor

On 09/01/2020 at 18:45, Thorondor said:

I use 352 tactics and my wingbacks dont obey tactic and instructions, also i used many different 352 tactic and used many combinations to reduce these errors, but didnt affected. These problems are:

1.) To much shooting: My main problem is my wingbacks shooting so much, even more than my strikers. They dont care strikers and midfielders, they shoot or crossing to another wingback, in other words wing back make assist to another wingback or shooting directly so much.

2.) Dont listen instructions: I use less shoot command but they shooting 3-4 per game, also using cross to near post or middle but sometimes or usually they crossing to another wingback

Generaly my report mostly about unrealistic number of shooting and scoring of wingbacks (Asamoah-Lazaro). I tried to take pkm but  i couldnt, my system dont save pkm to my folder, so i will upload screenshots to understand my problem better.

In screenshots, as i said my wingbacks shooting so much. Also in my 2-0 won game, 2 goals came from my two wingbacks, strikers cant score 1 vs 1 but wingbacks score and more shoot from little aways with bad angle.

tt.bmp 5.93 MB · 2 downloads aafsa.bmp 1.64 MB · 3 downloads

I couldn't agree more! I had Asamoah complete two hat-tricks in a season....... D'Ambrosio scoring with van Basten like goals and finishing the season with something like 8.... The engine is fundamentally broken, I am having no fun anymore... So Sad...

[Public Beta] Wingback problems going on: Shooting,Crossing, instructions

There is a problems, still going on (liitle improved on public beta, but still bad):

I play 352 system so this problems too much occur in this system:

-Wingbacks too much shooting: I used less shoot command, also used enter to box with passing and did try all attacking width types, but noone changed this unrealistic situation. Wingbacks can shoot 3-4 times in a game, sometimes more then my forwards

-Wingbacks crossing: I used croos to near post command or cross to center, but my wingback crossing to other wingback. They dont listen instructions well

- Dont care strikers or middifielders: In real life, which wingback cross or pass to other wingback ? There is my 2 forward and 1 mezzala in box, but wingback dont care.

This unrealistic situations still occur. Yes, they dont scoring too much now but keep going too much shooting, wasting positions.

I uploaded two new pkm from public beta, hope this time i will get answer from mods.

Napoli - Inter.pkm Lazio - Inter.pkm