Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
keysi

Compare matches, analysis, starting XI/subs/all players - crash dump

I uploaded my save game "Ondrej Rensie - Celaya crash dump.fm".

I just wanted to compare two different matches in Analysis screen but...

1. When I select Average Positions and tick "Starting 11" in the dropdown menu, you can see in the pitch there are also substitues (1st picture)

2. The same happened when I tick "Compare matches", loaded 2nd match for comparison, it happens the same for both teams. It also shows wrong team names as I loaded Celaya vs. Tigres (10/12/2021) but it shows Atlas Gualajara in both. (2nd picture)

3. It resulted in crash dump when I loaded third or fourth match to compare. (3rd picture)

4. the game also freezes several time in this screen when I tried to compare something.

63019459_Averagepositions-starting11.thumb.png.df0726e9f365c5ed8e83e05f2bccae91.png  1073735670_Averagepositions-starting112.thumb.png.dbd2fb18d94d5d073fb9a70491dbd69e.png  1014760114_Averagepositions-starting11crashdump.thumb.png.8a9eaf66cd3e563b6cb2f8ff47930696.png

Can you also attach the crash dump you got, please.

It'll be in: C:\Users\[your name]\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2020\crash dumps 

Thanks Keysi, I'll look into this now and give you an update at some point today.

EDIT: I couldn't get it to reproduce, but I've just noticed you have the club badge graphic.

Could you try removing all 3rd party custom files - logos, league names, etc - and see if the issue reproduces?

@Kyle Brown I removed all the 3rd party files, switched back to default skin but the thing with show only starting XI still doesn't work and there are all players on both pitches when I want to compare it.

Will report again if I will get another crash dump but not so far.

Just to clarify, after clicking 'starting XI' it is still showing the players who have come on from the bench - yeah?

I'll retest it on my end and if it reproduces I'll log it to the relevant team - thanks for the spot.

Yes @Kyle Brown, still the same things.

Also, just spotted this. I selected to compare two matches - Celaya - Atlas and Club América - Celaya. But despite the match on the right side my team (Celaya) is away team, we are the first team in the 'menu' but it shows América players. And it also shows both matches against Atlas same as I shared in the opening post.

image.thumb.png.07b9efb0806055c661f74efca9320174.png

Thanks for that. I'll get this investigated and update you in due course.