Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
Quickzz

Remove brexit without changing promotion/relegation

Hey guys!

is it possible to disable Brexit without changing the promotions/relegation LLM England? (Because off the license problem Bury) So in League 2 one club wil relegate and 4 will promote instead of 3, in L1 three clubs relegate instead off 4 ..

when I remove the Brexit in the editor myself the promotion/relegations are changed to default as it used to be beforethe Bury problem.. so the League 1 will always have 23 teams in stead of 24...

Hope someone can help me with this! :)

Thanks!

I think the only way would be, check how the rules before you change Brexit. Then change Brexit and those changes that disappeared, put them back.

@Wolf_pd but i have no &€@$) idea how i can change the promotion/relegation for multiple leagues just only for the first season hahah

Posted (edited)

I found this, searching forum on why I have 23 teams in League One for 2020/21 season... Now I'v see why. I also did some edtior changes (for TV fixtures rules) and so... This is why FL for me now always will be with 91 clubs? Because of a bug with editor?

S**t!

Edited by qnufc

Maybe there are methods we are probably not allowed to discuss here in case of infarction?

Outside editors might be an option, but can't be discussed in the forum. I assume that's what you meant @nine_iron ;)

1 hour ago, Wolf_pd said:

Outside editors might be an option, but can't be discussed in the forum. I assume that's what you meant @nine_iron ;)

You said it, not me