Dinamo's Antonio Marin - Missing from FM20?

Blue 4 Life

On FM19, Antonio Marin was one of the must have bargains and gave me many seasons of joy twisting and turning full backs inside and out.

I've just searched for the player on FM20 and I can't find him? I've checked Dinamo's squad and I see other successful FM19 Dinamo players like Dani Olmo are listed, but Antonio Marin appears to be missing?

I'm playing with a large database, so I don't understand why he's missing? Does anyone else have the same issue? It's annoying, because I really need a good wide player!

He usually starts in Dinamo's under 19's .. but he isn't cheap anymore like in fm19.. he will cost you 10 million plus

lLXwH3q.png

Suitable replacements for you:

Francisco Trincão  - super cheap at the beginning of the game.. the new Marin imo..

Onni Valakari - something different, but just as good and just as cheap..

Roberto Alvarado - mexican wonderkid

Thanks for your response.

Despite me running  large database, only 3 real Dinamo under 19 players display on my save among a load of fake players making up the rest of their squad. Not sure why this is, as a large database on my FM19 save did display Marin and the rest of the Dinamo under 19 squad. I suppose on FM20, I must select the Croatia league to be active for Marin to display?

5 hours ago, Blue 4 Life said:

Thanks for your response.

Despite me running  large database, only 3 real Dinamo under 19 players display on my save among a load of fake players making up the rest of their squad. Not sure why this is, as a large database on my FM19 save did display Marin and the rest of the Dinamo under 19 squad. I suppose on FM20, I must select the Croatia league to be active for Marin to display?

I have only been able to find Marin when I have the Croatian league active