Sports Interactive Community
Kingofcm03

FC Metalist 1925 & The rise of the "The Yellow and Blue" a Ukraine adventure

On 31/01/2020 at 12:10, B.W.G said:

Excellent progress so far.You seem to have done some good business in the transfer window as well,the three regens look like they have a bright future and hopefully they will be able to contribute for you.

Best of luck in the Champions League :thup:

Cheers! 

I am hoping they can develop and stick around, I really want the same rep as Shakhtar so I can atract the same quality they have. I am also super worried they will take away our direct to Champions League Group spot. They reduced the league down last season and took away some spots. 2nd place now has to do an extra round of qualifications. 

Edited by Kingofcm03

Image result for metalist 1925 logo

Season 2023/24 - July Fixtures

Well here are at the start of the action in season number 5 in the Ukraine,  its just disappointing we didn’t start off the season well and we lose the Super Kubok to Dynamo Kiev after heading to penalties. Frustrating game really as we dominated but we were not clinical In front of the goal and Dynamo start the season off with a trophy. I really wanted the domestic treble this season. It also made we realise we have the worst penalty takers in the history of football, we have no player above 9 in this department, we missed 4/5..... 

81e73c548104d5247da44b59c3ccfb9b.png

Season 2023/24 - August Fixtures

August brings us the start of the season proper and we started with 5 clean wins on the bounce, most pleasing is the form of our forwards with Caue Santos (6 goals) and Buddy (8 goals) scoring goals for fun. We started our defence of our Kubok Ukrainy his month as well and easily dispatched inferior opponents Chayka.

da02699b9eebd5bb81c30e344c841e21.png

Season 2023/24 - August Table

5 from 5 in the league and off to a good start and a slow start from Shakhtar and Dynamo who have already dropped games. 

ea450f145b3691a603f8c979db4fd4d5.png

Season 2023/24 - September Fixtures

In September we started our Champions League campaign and what a fun start that was! We went away to Real Madrid and in a crazy and entertaining game we lose 6-4!! We actually led 1-0 and 4-3 at one stage but their overall class and quality got them over the line. I am not upset really, we gave them a massive scare and I am sure they were in the dressing room after game saying “who the hell are these dudes”.

The rest of the month was perfect, we didn’t concede a single goal all month and we took some sort of revenge on Dynamo Kiev for the Super Kubok defeat. 

fb9ce6845d6a41c5c49fd9e61d395c88.png

Season 2023/24 - September Table

We are now 10 from 10 in the league, however surprising is that Oleksandriya are also doing very well. They actually have a decent side and playing in the Europa Conference League this season has meant they can improve the squad further. They also have Oleg Luzhny as their manager and he’s probably one of the best local managers available and a big reason for them being a better than most side domestically. I will keep an eye on their Europe run this season.

I am also very happy with our goal scoring and defence, we seem to have made some strides in being better at the back and not compromising the output upfront.

08c9639a433cdabe5eaf0387bcafd05c.png

Edited by Kingofcm03

Season 2023/24 - October Fixtures

The defeat at home to Leverkusen was infuriating! We dominated the game and they managed to score the only 2 shots they had on target. We missed chance after chance after chance, at this level you just cant do that. You need to take advantage.  We did manage to take our first point of the campaign and away to Lazio who had already beaten both Madrid and Leverkusen in their first 2 games. 

Domestically, no issues at all and we continue to roll along in the league. At this stage its quite obvious we are going to retain the title but now it’s a matter of when and by how much. 

26b6fc7a86960cca0b413cb68cc04638.png

Season 2023/24 - October Table

16 from 16! and what on earth is going on at Shakhtar? they replaced their manager from last season with the former Dinamo Zagreb manager who has just won a few league titles in a row over in Croatia, he is struggling big time. I am not 100% sure but despite having the best squad in the league with 4 'wonderkids' and a posse of world class players,  I feel their issue is purely on the fact they have built a team for the Champions League, they dont have many or any decent Ukrainian players and you of course need 4 of those in the first team 11 on the field at all times.  I think having too many Brazilians is hurting them (Said nobody ever) 

dab5998dc986b89b9558d71d7707de05.png

Season 2023/24 - November Fixtures

Sadly all good things come to an end, we finally lost a game in the league and after starting with 17 wins straight we drop a game to Zorya (who I have smashed in every game for a few seasons now). We did bounce back in good way thankfully as we dismantled Lazio5-0 at home.  This win would rank as our best and most pleasing European night in club history to date. The reverse to Real Madrid at home did fail to live up to the fun and craziness of the first game but a solid 1-0 defeat to them is totally ok and nothing to be ashamed about.

I forgot to take a pic of the Champions League table but with 1 game to go we are on 4 points now and Leverkusen is on 6, this means we have to beat them away in the last game to finish 3rd and head to the Europa League.

7f45c02963436db966a8d1af70a78215.png

Season 2023/24 - November Table

20 wins from 21 games is still an amazing start to the season, nobody can really cope with us having by far the best attack/defence in the league. November was not the best month for Oleksandriya, they dropped a few games and this is likely because their manager Oleg Luzhny has jumped ship over to Dynamo Kiev. Interesting indeed, this could spice things up and really nobody could blame him for taking the chance to manage the team he played 253 games for and has been the interim manager on 3 previous occasions.

I am now waiting to see what Shakhtar will do, I would have thought they would make a change by now but they did put a small run together this month to creep back up.

f71273939f51bb7e90ed633727b6b1d7.png

Edited by Kingofcm03

Season 2023/24 - December Fixtures

Massive away win against Leverkusen, we dominate and win easy and now book a ticket through to the Europa League Knockout rounds. Huge achievement for us, we finished with 2 wins and a draw this campaign and slowly make progress in Europe. The rest of December was straight forward, we continue our dominance of the domestic scene and complete the double over Dynamo Kiev.

99dca76f83a1b169501e6ed74f2606e9.png

Season 2023/24 - December Table

We actually head into the Winter Break as Champions of Ukraine once again, there is only 6 games remaining in the league and with the stupid format of playing so many games in the first few months, it will now mean we have 2 months to sit around until February and then play the remaining 6 games. There will be a few advangtes to this, we can rest players for the Europa League and we can play around with a few new tactical systems I am working on and of course I can give some reserves an extended run and decide if they will be coming back next season.

a174ea2132c29a7dcbf539a466ede094.png

4caeed567151df0602a0a53f66e82113.png

Season 2023/24 - Winter Squad Stats

Sergiy 'Buddy' Budkivskyi is the main man at the winter break, hes been in outstanding form and I am very happy to have managed to bring him back to us and with 36 goals in 34 games he will now be targeting the 50 goal mark. Last seasons Golden Boot winner Santos has taken a step back and turned more into the support role but I think he will still go very close to the 29 goals from last season. The other 2 most outstanding players so far are Andriy Sokol, hes developing nicely and Jeka on the opposite wing is also playing well, just not as well as he did last season as his goal output is down on last season but likely due to others stepping up more.

Most likely will not have any players joining us in January, there is nothing available that I like and now the title is wrapped up we can use some of these players to see what they have about them. 

There will actually be two players departing us, I have decided to let Kevin Kampl leave, we received a nice bid of his valuation from Maribor and he indicated he would like to head there (I have no idea why to be honest) but thats fine, we try not to stand in a players way and its a nice and easy boost to the bank on a player we snapped up free only a few months back. Also leaving us will be Arturs Oss, hes not actually a bad player but we rarely play with a DM and if we do then I can just use the more local talent in Mykola Kozel as I hate spending one of my 7 foreigners on Oss.

8694ce1d4407b4e1f8cceb229cad0467.png

Europa League First Knockout Draw

On paper this seems winnable? I would put them less of a quality then both Lazio and Leverkusen. The only issue might be that the back to back leg is actually going to be the first 2 games as we exit the winter break. I will need some good friendly games to get us ready for this. I was quite surprised to see some of the teams left, Bayern are going to be heavy favorites and Chelsea, Inter, Ajax and Milan will join the next round

4a1e72452925a760b93ca680ab45fdeb.png

Edited by Kingofcm03

Season 2023/24 - February Fixtures

I am not going to say I was content after the first leg, despite getting beaten 1-0 we played ok and they didn’t look too scary. I knew the trip back to Ukraine would be harder for them and we don’t usually go scoreless for 2 games in a row….but it did take the 90+5 minute to get the win as they would have made it through on the away goals if not for Santos popping up with goal. He had gone around 9 games without a goal before this. 

063a70251dcfb1ad35e1a24b19dee0b4.png

ae059014d2a7f04d95b7244232b8f802.png

Europa League 2nd Knockout Draw

The reward for beating Betis was a match up against Monaco, they are better. We at least avoid the bigger guns and should be within a chance. Also lucky was Chelsea drawing against Bayern, Lyon against Ajax and PSV against Inter. We can eliminate some tough teams in this round.

adebb87372234ad6cf77278e84634eaf.png

Edited by Kingofcm03

Season 2023/24 - March Fixtures

A massive 9 games in March, they really could just start the 2nd half earlier or finish the season later. They are basically pushing the last 6 games of the season into the single month and now the league is finished and its only March. The Europa League Final will be in May and even the Kubok Ukrainy final, should we make it will be in the middle of May. So stupid.

We manage to beat Monaco, easier than I thought to be fair as we beat them 3-1 at home and then limp to the 1-0 defeat away from home (no surprises there)

I was very unhappy about that draw with Desna Chernihiv...we waited till the final game for our first draw this season.

5c520ee6901f3265024abb467eef4e25.png

32131208041bf19cc1e50839aa1e822d.png

Europa League Quarter Final Draw

They are actually just 1 place above Betis in LaLiga so it will be tight again. They also made the final of the Conference League 2 years ago so they have a little more quality. Very winnable for sure. If we win then we meet Ajax or Milan in the Semi Final so lets go go go go!!!

22600b490366b131c1a3684187d5bc35.png

Season 2023/24 -  Final Table

Domination really, despite the 2 defeats. We actually scored 2 less goals this season but had 4 more wins.... the biggest upside was the defence. We conceded a huge 12 goals less this season and show some signs of improvement in this area.

Sneaky little Shakhtar manage to get into 3rd place, nice come back form for them but it didn’t save their manager and he was sacked. They have decided to bring former Dynamo Kiev manager, Oleksiy Mykhaylychenko. 

This is a good move for them, Mykhaylychenko is a decent manager as he’s won the Ukrainian title a few times as manager. Its more as a player that Mykhaylychenko made his name, he has won 4 Ukrainian league titles, he won Serie A as player with Sampdoria and 5 Scottish League titles with Rangers. He also finished 4th in the Ballon D’Or in 1988 behind the Milan trio of Basten, Gullit and Rijkaard (not a bad three players to be behind)  and he did finish higher than Koeman, Matthaus, Klinsmann, Hagi, Zenga and Mancini. 

The other interesting note and something I really enjoy, he was also the assistant manager to the uber legendary Valeri Lobanovsky, who I am a big fan of for almost 5 years before Lobanovsky died in 2002. 

ca658465fb2242ca74d009997c88fc98.png

Edited by Kingofcm03

Season 2023/24 - April Fixtures

The run continues! We skip passed Sociedad and we actually win the away game for a change and we will now move on and play against Ajax. I am not sure what to think about that tie, they are obviously better than us but we have the tough home games. The Kubok Ukrainy is still going and we put away Oleksandriya in the semi final and move on and play against Vorksla in the final. They are a slight bogey team for us, they have managed to beat us in couple of games.

906a6c6ea4ca1154c7b9ec8edcdd9ca2.png

Europa League Semi Final Draw

First game away, I think that works in our favour, I will try and score an away goal and come home and wrap it up.

05ea8cb824264ee78706aac6bd175904.png

Season 2023/24 - May Fixtures

Europa Final here we come! Was a great tie to be honest but after scoring 2 away goals we were always in the box seat. We actually scored 3 goals in all the home games of the Europa Knockout rounds and this proved the key to making it through to the final, we will play Chelsea in that final and sadly its not at home.

We also retained the Kubok Ukrainy, as expected.

d95d6c64df77cc71199cc1f643fbc8ef.png

06362d3cbfd1f418369e69111c87e004.png

06289dd20a13324c47a816caccb853cd.png

2023/24 Europa League Final

Well that sucked.

Our European Inexperience killed us in the end, the score line does slightly flatter them.  They scored a good goal early but the other 2 were pretty weak efforts and due to defensive errors on our part. We had plenty of chances to score, we had a good number on target as well but it was not to be and they end up winning what looks like an easy game on paper. We will learn from this and build again for next season, the experience is what we needed and we have learnt how to win games in Europe.

0d65de57a5f70e3e1498b2a9d9c5ab5d.png

Season 2023/24 - Final Squad Stats

All hail the King! Sergiy Budkivskyi had a season for the ages, its shame he couldn’t get the 50 goals and if he had , that would have been handy as they would have been in the Europa League final. Still however 48 goals as amazing, its by far the most anybody has scored in 5 seasons and he capped his year with both the Fifa Under 21s Best Player and the European Golden Boy Awards. His partner in crime Caue Santos was also great, he didn't quite get the same 29 goals as last season but 22 is still good and hes a great partner for Budkivskyi. 

Was also quite impressed with Sokol in the 2nd half of the season, hes getting better and better and his goals and assists down the right were key in some games including the Sociedad and Ajax games.  Its great having the duel threat down both wings of Jeka and Sokol, its strange but Jeka plays better when I use 2 upfront and Sokol plays better when I have a lone forward, I assume as it gives him more space to move in.

As per usual Leonan was fantastic at left fullback, he’s just a great provider of the ball and is always there and willing. 

I have some plans and ideas for the summer in place already, we are going to be losing 3 players who retire in Makhnovskyi, Butko and Ryabushko.  I am also very likely going to be sending both Vlad and Sutalo out as there is interested teams and they have high valuations and its quite possible both Shershen, Prychynenko and Osman will be sold as well and lastly I need a solution for Opanasenko at RB because he’s now 33 and almost 34. I realise this is basically the majority of our Ukrainians but I need to get better and I will look to invest and improve that area. There is just not enough quality and ability in the players behind the front 5/6 and I want to bring the squad up to at least a 3 average almost 4 star ability squad.

I am also upgrading the facilities again, hoping to get to Excellent in both Youth and Training.

815ff8d3d75c183801d8185374d6db38.png

faf2cda235eebeda5f6f6c19c74b5d22.png

90682db6e7a143516ac752e8040aaf19.png

Edited by Kingofcm03

Excellent season all around.The progress you've made in Europe is brilliant,don't think it will be much longer before you could clinch some silverware in Europe.

Edited by B.W.G

7 hours ago, B.W.G said:

Excellent season all around.The progress you've made in Europe is brilliant,don't think it will be much longer before you could clinch some silverware in Europe.

Need to make it out of our Champions League group before I can even think about winning that. I think the Europa is not far away, I've had a good transfer window and the squad is stronger again. It can only be a good thing!

2024 an around the World update

Before I start the new season, I thought I would do an around the World and game update. Good chance to see how everything is going and what who has won what in the first five seasons, I thought this might be interesting for people to see and it helps get the bigger picture outside of our Ukraine and Metalist bubble and If you want to have a look at anything then let me know, I can add it later.

League Rankings

With Metalist making the Europa final, we got a slight boost in the rankings and have jumped over Belgium. I am not 100% convinced about these rankings as I am not really having luck in attacking players from the league below me. 

6059b7ed1fc4c58ace9fdc58871ac8bf.png

Club Rankings

We are still 3rd from the clubs in the Ukraine,  hopefully we can get ahead of Dynamo this season and then chase down Shakhtar who are still able to bring in World Class players very easy.

ac198e786cad391ba53500e364358ae1.png

Ballon d'OR

This is the world of Kylian Mbappe and we are all just living in it, hes completely dominating at the moment, still only 25 as well and likely to win a few more of these and his 7.99 rating for last season is phenomenal, 

08677a3e800fe7567f4498f9bcba2b9e.png

Edited by Kingofcm03

Jumping into who has won some of the bigger leagues in my save, I will add some more like Portugal, Belgium etc later as well

English Premier League

I was a little surprised by this, firstly to see Tottenham win it in the first season and then Man City win the next 4 in a row. Liverpool are usually very strong in FM 2020 and not even managed to get higher than 3rd in any of the first 5 seasons.

2dff52aeff2b1ec8e18d650d15f238c3.png

Spanish La Liga

Another fairly surprising first 5 seasons here as well, it would seem Messi is not getting the job done for Barcelona. I was quite happy to see that we gave a very dominate Real Madrid a good couple of matches last season.

31dd7c02fbcefc9495db9028299162f2.png

German Bundesliga

In Germany we saw Bayern continue to dominate before Dortmund popped up with a win last season. This stopped the 11 straight title wins for Bayern and potentially the start of a new dawn in Germany.

8ea41caa3335af3ed5cb15b35ce84f70.png

Italian Serie A

An almost similar story over in Italy, was not expecting Roma to be the team to finally topple Juventus and put an end to their 12 year run as Champions. It looks like Milan are still really struggling and Inter are not any closer to getting back to the top of Italy either. Roma have actually shot out of nowhere the last 2 seasons, after not being in the top 3 for the first few seasons they finished 2nd last year and managed to win it this season. 

bf13a9ccd2c42d9ad39f8a563b713ed3.png

French Ligue 1

Zero surprises here, almost impossible to stop PSG and even harder they still have Mbappe. The random 2nd place for Nantes was good to see but they have since vanished from existence after this. Hopefully at some stage Monaco or Lyon can put together a decent campaign and give PSG a run for the title. Probably wont happen unless they sell Mbappe but you never know...

b121190657ae02f7c4e8088e2873d628.png

Dutch Eredivisie

A little surprised in a way, I expected it to be Ajax on top and PSV in 2nd place but they are doing something right in Eindhoven. Its a shame that Vitesse were not able to build on those 3rd place finishes, this league is screaming out for more teams to be competitive and very similar to our own league here in the Ukraine.

432c4d84764904f119a5ba61656d84cd.png

Edited by Kingofcm03

Uefa Champions League

Liverpool might not be winning the Premier League but they are very good in Europe, they are back to back champions and now have 8 Champions League titles. I am looking forward to breaking the monopoly the big 5 leagues have on this trophy, the only country to no have a team in the final from the big 5 is Italy, so maybe we can beat them to that.

00e54e34fe39278f737887fdb48fe607.png

Uefa Europa League

Liverpool actually won a Europa League in here as well, so they have won 3 straight European titles! Very happy that Hertha managed to win something in Europe, its good when the smaller/Medium sized teams can get something. 

cd84964a295aa1250d5acfdfa4d94a46.png

Uefa Conference League

I am still not exactly sure about the point in this competition, I see it mainly as just a way to get more TV revenue. I believe the winner goes into the Europa Group Stages? but I think a most interesting option would be putting them into the Champions League playoffs, somewhere in the final 2 stages.

112c621736b81204eb818c259db68f27.png

Fifa World Cup

Portugal win a World Cup! Ronaldo finally has done something that Messi has not done and wont ever do!

494b33bb5d16ac67f0b3446bc468af34.png

Olympic Games

Were in the process of playing through another Olympic games at the moment, having a quick look at it and it looks like it will be Argentina vs Croatia in the final. I will be happy if Argentina can win it, we have a few players in that squad and one in particular is Mendez and hes being deployed as a forward... :lol:

50df5e80f2088b68554ba52475e8dca8.png

Edited by Kingofcm03

Season 6 - 2024/25

Season 2024/25

Welcome to season 6 in Kharkiv, Ukraine and our Metalist 1925 adventure.

I actually waited for the new match engine update before starting this season, you probably are aware but I write these updates most of the time in the past tense and honestly the new match engine has been difficult to work around after setting up the side for the previous version. However, lets give it a go and see what happens.

Transfers 2024/25

75d0c304e4bf1517aafaaa8648a8147c.png

Ignacio Gimenez

I signed Gimenez to form an all Argentine midfield pairing with Mendez, he will need to be retrained to play in DLP but has the skills. Our contingent of Argentine's is now growing, In fact my first choice 11 is all Ukrainians and Argentine's at the moment. The trend throughout the league is heavily focused on Brazilians but we are starting a new movement. 

079928d55971004319174af8316f0acc.png

Alessandro Murgia

Classy free signing, not a starter but I am playing around with having a DM/HB and he can also provide cover at CB. A good signing for us, he will be valuable and should be able to turn a decent profit on him.

5645c328369a6e0b4717a77ce0d39360.png

Amine Senoussi

Had my eye on this kid all last season, was not convinced he would join us but he became unhappy and requested a move. Great for us as he was a steal at that price and will provide some great cover in the middle. I expect good things from him.

08edae78bc40aae83ac3bd0bda410d1f.png

Harvey Elliot

Taking a punt on Elliot, has bags of potential but has not played a game in 4 seasons for Liverpool or anybody actually. He will give me a rotation option for Sokol and being free and English, he will increase his value with game time.

03e6ef1a098cf8eb2b19d67547baeeaa.png

Adrian Espinola

I saw something in this kid, enough for me to take a chance and use him as the 3rd/4th option at CB. Hes a bit slow for my liking but should be ok when called upon. He will likely never be world class but good enough to help us out when needed.

0603545f9c4623eb22002ba4afad9525.png

Angel Lyaskov

I’ve been looking for a 2nd option at LB and Lyaskov gives me a cheap option to cover this, we also sold Leonan and needed to bring in some replacements. He will be back up to the next signing. 

46e09deb67d9cfd9b5b26cce49ba8fec.png

Victor Korniyenko

With a heavy heart I let Leonan go this summer, I was struggling for foreigner spots and he was the easier option to move on. To replace him we bring in 1 time capped Korniyenko, he probably is not as good but should be decent enough until I can find a better solution but above all hes Ukrainian. 

9c73c3e1d16af4993a78047ace971b77.png

Erik Kusnyir 

Opanasenko is getting a little old now and I wanted to bring in a younger player, again I was looking for a Ukrainian here. Kusnyir is actually the current national team RB so he should be solid enough for us and is young enough to be in the side until we can upgrade fully. He will be our first choice this season but I have my eye on yet another Argentine for the future. 

d4147e5fd119b35cde9bc96f0d83acc6.png

Mykola Matvienko

Would have been awesome to have signed Matvienko permanently but a loan for now from Man City is perfect. He will add lots of experience and a little bit more quality and class to our defence. Hopefully he might become available end of the season for a decent price.

2081c9c4a1f7044ace1ecdffd68a054d.png

Jan Simecek

A decent young player for us to mold into a DM/HB in a new system, he needs a little but of work and effort but I love a project

117d41c3455aa7672bc529bf8715b162.png

Andriy Lunin

Our final signing of the summer, we bring in the Ukrainian number #1. Hes actually not better than Vega but my plan here is to use him in the league games so I can fit more none Ukrainians on the pitch. Sounds like a decent plan in my head but lets see how happy I can keep both of my Gks.

b92c71339e968833b0c8700073bf27af.png

Edited by Kingofcm03

Finances

Nice and healthy bank at the moment, boosted with Champions League group stage money. Put in requests to upgrade the facilities and networking again as well.

5bf858b4918fa2ee391cb0776401ecea.png

Champions League 2024/25 Group Draw

Ok! This is bad. I think my plan here is simple in a strange way, I just have to beat Brugge home and away. I don’t see them or us taking points from PSG or Bayern so it’s a shootout for 3rd place. 

37339505b48973b7719b6302dda46391.png

Just catching up I’ve been offline for a week. Unlucky in the Europa league. Tough opponent in Chelsea. It’s coming tho! That champions league to Ukraine. You can feel it 

47 minutes ago, SixPointer said:

Just catching up I’ve been offline for a week. Unlucky in the Europa league. Tough opponent in Chelsea. It’s coming tho! That champions league to Ukraine. You can feel it 

haha all good, I was just reading your update. 

Not sure about the Champions League yet, my 3rd attempt now to get out of the group. Just not getting luck on the draws at the moment. I wish we had the same squad at Shakhtar and could bring in the world class players they can. They have just signed Kepa Arrizabalaga from Chelsea who was their number 1...

Edited by Kingofcm03

29 minutes ago, Kingofcm03 said:

haha all good, I was just reading your update. 

Not sure about the Champions League yet, my 3rd attempt now to get out of the group. Just not getting luck on the draws at the moment. I wish we had the same squad at Shakhtar and could bring in the world class players they can. They have just signed Kepa Arrizabalaga from Chelsea who was their number 1...

Have they that’s some business from them!! I think your not as far away as you think. A final appearance in the Europa is something to envy 

Season 2024/25 - July Fixtures

The season starts again with the Super Kubok Ukrainy, also like last season we head into penalties. However we avenge the loss from last year and win the trophy and my quest for the domestic treble is on. Also happy to see we have learnt how to score penalties and Gimenez was man of the match.

a84a0e243c9e136fb1eadb772cea2835.png

170f5bbe0134243176fcb4fd7fc23dcf.png

Season 2024/25 - August Fixtures

A little bit of a worry to drop a game and lose the 3rd match of the league season. We won 17 straight to start the season before and we already had a loss here. Still trying to get to grips on the new match engine, at this stage we have not had a single through ball or one on one.

9e347eb77a261d8dba66c39d4caf535f.png

Season 2024/25 - September Fixtures

Not a bad month, we are winning games but not looking close to the dominating side we were and should be. The defence is super solid to be honest, we are not getting beaten much in defence but really struggling to create chances and score them. We started our Champions League campaign this month, we played fairly well against PSG at home, we should have scored a goal and it was mostly even. Mostly.

766f9f4383d81ef5df20bdf18c515f5f.png

Season 2024/25 - September Table

Very very interesting start to the season. We are a 3rd of the way through and we are facing a really big challenge from Shakhtar and Dynamo this season. They both have new managers and both are unbeaten so far, we are on top but a game ahead of them both. I am slightly enjoying the resurgence of them both but also a little worried and it should all be played out in the games between each other.

dc074503a0b2c5f69bbfb25c56cdffaa.png

Edited by Kingofcm03

Season 2024/25 - October Fixtures

Things are not really looking comfortable here at the moment, however we did pull off maybe the biggest win in the clubs history. We beat Bayern away from home in the ultimate smash and grab win from a 90th + 1 goal. The 2 draws in the league do actually hurt us as well, we then followed those up with a 1-1 draw at home to Brugge. So at the moment we are all over the place form wise. 

24d54c68db19cac03803f6d548686985.png

Season 2024/25 - November Fixtures

Ouch! That lose to illichivets was a killer for me. We have not really look like losing a game for well over a season now to anybody outside the top 4 team but Illichivets have managed to beat me and we throw yet another draw in as well. Thankfully we redeem ourselves with the away win against Brugge and with 7 points we are locked for some European football after the break. If we can beat Bayern In the last game we will actually finish in 2nd place and the ultimate saving grace was beating Shakhtar 3-1. Crazy month, still searching for form really. Struggling with the set up of the new match engine.

10ce8f835d86152b8cccf68327a5c0af.png

Season 2024/25 - November Table

Dynamo made a few mistakes this month and slightly took a hit down the table. The real battle is now with Shakhtar, I knew they would be better this season with their upgraded manager but was not expecting this much of a turn around. There is now 9 games remaining and we are dead even, I am very concerned our goals have dried up. We scored 81 goals last season and 83 the year before and we are a long long way from being close to that.

861f5b16ccae63406402d7ad254d235a.png

Just read everything whilst bored in work. Some really great updates I’ve enjoyed reading them and shall keep checking back to see how you get on. Great progress made so far :applause:

Season 2024/25 - December Fixtures

We failed in our quest to beat Bayern and finish 2nd, they outplayed us. Strange but our away European form is better than the home form. No idea why. 

cc313ae998c3e83592c14f4dc59f53c5.png

Season 2024/25 - December  Winter Table

Crazy race at the moment, we basically can not afford to drop a single point. We head into the winter break with 5 games to go and one of those being at home to Shakhtar, we have to win that and keep matching them. It will be a crazy set back for us to concede the title after winning 2 in a row. Dynamo look to be well out of it now, they also just sacked Oleg Luzhny and bring in Gennaro Gattuso to replace him.  I am not convinced that was the best idea but their choice! 

4c7713b1468047b17fb4044395fc71fe.png

Champions League 2024/25 - Final Group

Probably our best run at the Champions League, in the end it was the home form that hurt us. We beat Bayern and Brugge away and failed to win at home. We could have made it through if we beat Bayern in that last game.

726cc91432401ee0ca8c2ae0bf9d3468.png

Season 2024/25 - Winter Squad Stats

Its been a testing first half to season 6, the new match engine has changed things for us. We are starting to slowly get the grips of how it works and adjusting to match it. The biggest change has been our goal output as we are well behind our usual form but the reverse is the defence is very solid. We still also dominate games in possession and shots and on target but efficiency is lacking.

I am pretty happy with how most players are performing, we are getting good performances across the entire team, only  the GKs are below the rest of the team but ideally we don’t want a GK with a high rating as hes likely making too many saves. I am doing well so far juggling them both for game time. 

The other big news in late December and the January transfer window the board accepted 3 bids for our hero and best player Sergiy Budkivskyi, thankfully however he’s decided to stay with us and rejected those 3 contract offers. All 3 bids were massive and you can see them below. We have however decided to sell Caue Santos, not really because I wanted to but we received a bid from Dynamo Moscow for 13 million and I am trying to be realist in the fact we wouldn’t deny him a move to a bigger club and better league in real life so he’s been allowed to move. Huge profit on a player we bought for 20k. I am now active in trying to find a replacement.

f2825ee7c45b8e08d4c779df5d8d81ff.png

8023c31daac19d43d734a5b47f8f109e.png

Edited by Kingofcm03

1 hour ago, lfc7 said:

Just read everything whilst bored in work. Some really great updates I’ve enjoyed reading them and shall keep checking back to see how you get on. Great progress made so far :applause:

Excellent news. Thanks for the follow.

Season 2024/25 - January

After the panic of almost losing Budkivskyi and to Shakhtar of all teams, January turned into a boring none event. Caue Santos left fort his Russian adventure and we fended off a few bids for a few players, it would seem that Vega, Urtazuin and Mendez are going to be popular players in the summer window coming up. They are all wanted by much larger teams, however we will try our best to hold them within reason.

Alexey Tarasov

This is the man bought in to replace Santos, we paid too much for him at 13.25 but since thats the exact funds we receive for Santos its a direct swap. I liked him because hes always given me trouble when we played against him in the past but being honest hes pretty terrible. Regardless he will form a nice league rotation option for me, I will likely only ever use him for the league and I am working on another forward to help with Champions League.

c6dd19f88bd4fca3d166b895febdcd40.png

Europa League First Knockout Round

The draw for the Europa 1st KO round is out and I am not immediately familiar with our Portuguese opponents. They finished 4th last season in the league behind the usual suspects in Portugal. They do give me a fairly decent chance to make it through and we avoided some of the harder teams such as Inter, Benfica, Lyon, Sevilla (Who are going to play Shakhtar),  Lazio, Arsenal, Ajax and somehow Juventus are in the Europa...

bd9307f355576d3e19da897085f58daa.png

4a8e053c90254833f7c7be69c8f866d7.png

Season 2024/25 - February Fixtures

Portuguese outfit FC Famalicao, they provided a tougher test than expected. The 2-2 draw away made me stand up and take them seriously because they didn’t play that bad. Lucky for us we remembered how to win at home in the Europa and head into the next round.

e021e99b7a4704e2fb117b1c24cb04b2.png

Sergiy Budkivskyi

Budkivskyi with the back to back awards for Golden boy and Fifa Under 21 player of the year, he’s just so good for us but is a little down on last years performances. I was very upset the board tried to sell him under my nose in January, I realise the money was crazy and would have been great but I really just want to keep him here. Being Ukrainian, its too important we keep him because he’s the backbone to my first team 11. Replacing him with a none domestic player would mean we have to drop another.

b7adc319bbbd6c8552e92be62e0a6bb8.png

7c0c1bf59ce82aa00866fcc8ddaaf303.png

Europa League 2nd Knockout Round

Off to London we go, Tottenham will be a tougher test for us. We got a little lucky with United and Juventus drawing each other and Lazio v Milan is also helpful, despite the fact we thrashed them 5-0 last time we played.

fbc5367fa4cecde783b89279a1ad1dba.png

180px-FC_Metalist_1925_Kharkiv_logo.png

Europa League 2nd Knockout Round

Big performance against Spurs, they should have beaten us but we managed to hold on in London and get the draw. Their goal from Cancelo was total rubbish as well, he collected the ball from this fullback spot and dribbled all the way through the middle, back to the side and then back into the box for a goal and around 6 players during this run. Reminded me of when you play Fifa against a first timer, they collect the ball and try and dribble around everybody but only in FM the AI actually scores goals. I am not upset about it at all…..

ba5540519ea99ef83483a11e4e04e5ae.png

Europa League Quarter Final

cc02f38b3321bc4d347b680cc2154065.png

Season 2024/25 - March Fixtures

The final month of the domestic season, we had to beat Shakhtar as I didn’t want to leave it to the FM gods if we didn’t win. I asked the team for a big effort at home and they delivered the win. It was such a commanding win, they didn’t get a shot or shot on goal the entire 90 mins.  Still we have managed to retain the title and win 3 straight Ukrainian Championships.

I have no idea how we lost the Kubok Ukrainy Qtr final, we just didn’t turn up, I played a fairly strong team as well but with Budkivskyi rested we didn’t have a clinical edge up front. It’s a shame as the domestic treble alludes us yet again. You just cant win all the games I suppose and we have bigger fish to fry in the Europa League. Our opponents for that will be the German side Werder Breman, I would think we should be close them as we have beaten both Bayern and Leverkusen previously. The winner will move on and play either Schalke or Lazio (let it be Lazio please!)

1ee614e73a372be4d93011e44de0acf5.png

Here is the shutdown of Shakhtar. ..dominated them but only scored the single goal. I don't think in 18 + years playing this game ive ever managed a double 0 on shots conceded. 

d5b79f00182bc472a3e29690999628f4.png

cdaeb32cb7966c65e9d9991caaf3bb45.png

Season 2024/25 -  Final Table

We see off the considerable resurgence of Shakhtar this season,  it actually really came down to the games between us and them. We beat them twice and win the league by 6 points. Dynamo despite their strong start did fade out a little and they finish in 3rd place. Disappointing for them. We also scored far far less goals this season, the change in match engine did put a rock in our plans so I need to work around this but the opposite side is the defence was solid as we concede far less than we ever have before. The strange thing is that this season was actually more successful than our first title, we finished with 2 more points, 1 more win and 18 less goals (13 less scored however)

0de0216276d994b236f8a7eb44206cb0.png

Edited by Kingofcm03

Europa League Semi Final

Slightly more comfortable than I expected, a solid away win gets the job done and we progress to back to back Europa League Finals. I am not sure how or why but Senoussi being deployed as BWM managed to score 2 goals and dominate the match.

Our opponents in the final will be Manchester United, It didn't work out well last time we played against English opponents so hopefully we can be better this season and we will be played at the Estadio Benito Villamarin in Seville Spain. 

3b1dec21bc5f8731f5d17eadad1dd75f.png

2025 Europa League Final

We did it! Fantastic result here, it was a strangely even affair actually. Budkivskyi gave us the lead after 19 mins and we were fighting to hell to hold onto it, they had many good chances and Vega kept us in the game with some fine saves.  Incredible scenes as Laurtaro Martinez pegged it back to 1-1 in the 90 +2 minute. I was fearing the end was coming actually because they were running me all over. 

in extra time we managed the goal and held on in the 2nd half, we pushed the entire team back behind the ball and we dug in for the most memorable win in our clubs small history.

891b48901af0ae196f38bf731a8e9263.png

Edited by Kingofcm03

Season 2024/25 - In Review

Not exactly the treble that I was expecting to win this season but we will take it!

debdde6813c8192eb1a1f06ce73e1ef3.png

Season 2024/25 - End of Season Awards

I am a bit surprised that Sokol didn't make the side over Elliot and I have no idea how Lyaskov made the side with the very little game time he had.  

c7217520ec27e775f6f656fe6127cbf3.png

Season 204/25 Review

Our attendance is not getting higher at all, its been the same for all 6 seasons. Fairly certain more fans would be coming out by now?

c199b2f04c6b5548cb78d9455d1e44c4.png

Finances

Not much has really changed here since the start of the season, we need a deeper run in the Champions League to make the balance go really high. 

2bd62fba6e4aca882db7c2936a5163da.png

Season 2024/25 - Final Squad Stats

Some food for thought here, Elliot was quite poor on the ratings but I think his 7 assists was not bad for a player who was an impact sub at best. I dont think Inside Forward is for him, if he does manage to stay the summer window then he might have to play another role for us.

I was quite happy with the return of our front 3 players, they all chipped in with a level of goals that I would like. The jury is out on Tarasov as a viable backup for our Captain Budkivskyi. Very strong chance we bring in a 3rd option to give me more depth here, just not sure who at the moment.

At the back our loan signing of Matvienko was great for us, he was solid and held the line well. I would really like to find a way to keep him but City are asking for 16 million. We just justify that spend for a player his age. Him leaving will cause issues for me, as you know we need 4 Ukrainians on the field at all times and hes been a lock on one of those 4 spots, along with Jeka, Sokol and Budkivskyi. It will also ruin my summer plans as I have signed a better RB to replace the retiring Opanasenko but hes an Argentine (surprise suprise as we continue our transition to FC Argentina Ukraine) and I am looking at a young LB regen as well. The fullback positions were my safety net as they gave me room to move with internationals and when they played we had 6 Ukrainians on the field all the time.

We have a fairly talented young prospect out on loan this season, hes done will at Olympic Dontesk so he might be able to play apart next season. This could mean that Murgia is moved on as they play the same spot but he was never signed for a long term stint with us.  

Another path that I am on at the moment is having a complete tactical overhaul of the team, we play a few systems at the moment but I want to see if we can refresh and change our thinking. We need to take the next step in Europe, we are hitting our heads at the moment over and over so a new idea might be on the cards. I also really want to get Senoussi, Mendez and Gimenez on the field at the same time, they are the best overall players at the club with the most potential.  The change to the match engine would also seem like the most logical time to try some new ideas..

3305daf74254843be5ecaf5cf6f5c828.png

Edited by Kingofcm03

10 hours ago, B.W.G said:

Congrats on the treble!

Thanks! 

Hopefully this is the season we make it out of the Champions League Group! 

Enjoying this thread! Really good work

can you upload a screenshot of Budkivski? Would love to see what he looks like now

6 hours ago, karanhsingh said:

Enjoying this thread! Really good work

can you upload a screenshot of Budkivski? Would love to see what he looks like now

Sure can, here is.. 

Hes actually not that good when you see his stats, he just knows where the goal is. However I will say at the moment, at the start of the current season hes not having the best of times because I've changed the way we play and our approach to goals is different. 

0590d84662b87ceb0a77b599dc123aa6.png

6 hours ago, SixPointer said:

Superb treble my friend smashing progress 

Thanks mate! Started the new season and update will come in a few days as I've got a hectic work schedule next day or so

Season 7 - 2025/26

Season 2025/26

Lets go season number 7, its been a harder experience in general than I ever thought to be honest. I've had to employ a really strategic squad build the last 6 seasons and the slow grind to win the Champions League continues. I have 2 main aims for this season, we must retain the title and we must finally break out of the group stages of the Champions League. I have enjoyed this save more than my previous one with Hajduk Split, I find this has been much more realistic in terms of accomplishments, winning the Champions League within 5 seasons with a side from Croatia was a tad crazy and not realistic. 

883bc71665dd8ddb200fbaa96ac3937c.png

Transfers 2024/25

As I suspected, Murgia and Elliot would only play the single season. I was not actively looking to sell Elliot but Huddersfield came in for a bid and as per the theme of the save, I am trying to be as realistic as possible so we allowed him to leave as the same Metalist would in real life.  I am turning more into a buy low, develop the player and sell high club. Similar to Red Bull Salzburg possibly?

In-comings we had 8 new players joining us, 6 of those added to the first team. I wanted to have a bigger squad this season and rotate more for resting purposes and this meant we had to expand the quality at depth.

42d77d9d0c065c10c487f4441a170cd0.png

Gabriel Guivisdalsky

A player I signed over a year ago, we just had to wait for him to turn 18 and be allowed to leave Argentina. My new first choice at RB.

34528c02231274deac9aeb75279ff9f1.png

Vitezsalv Chotovinsky

The Czech Republic and Banik Ostrava @SixPointer :applause: is pushing out a few nice regens in my save, we snapped up another of them here.  He will give me the rotation option for Gimenez and Mendez and most important is he will give Simecek a fellow countryman to talk with. I dont expect he would ever become World Class but he is a handy addition.

bc2d4985f18d36ff60563bf8e7353148.png

Roman Lozano

This could be a risky move, he was transfer listed at Barca B as he was convinced he should be playing for Barcelona. His driven personality could work or kill me. Hes going to be a bench/rotation option for now but I am also paying him a very high wage and he is our 2nd top earner. 

702ea7758829400439f281ec29b6e85c.png

Marco Sant'ana Marques

Marco will be a project for me, I saw something that I liked. My plan is to turn him into a fast, dribbling weapon on the outside left position. He will also be able to help me upfront if we any problems or issues with the forwards.

3bd51fb44c4d5f3eeba256cf4e4d52ae.png

Ivan Felber

Admittedly hes not he best, he was however the best available that would join us.  With Matvienko heading back to Man City after his loan, we were short at the back and City were sticking to their 16 million valuation for him, he actually moved to a Chinese team towards the end of the window. 

13c074bae7e9aaee258f8eec27ca8575.png

Mauricio Diaz

Another project player with lots of potential, he will be developed this season with a view to pushing for the first team next year. I will try and give him 10 starts at least this season.

190c486760fdc1af88d9478dc03b45f4.png

Edited by Kingofcm03

16 minutes ago, Kingofcm03 said:

34528c02231274deac9aeb75279ff9f1.png

Vitezsalv Chotovinsky

The Czech Republic and Banik Ostrava @SixPointer :applause: is pushing out a few nice regens in my save, we snapped up another of them here.  He will give me the rotation option for Gimenez and Mendez and most important is he will give Simecek a fellow countryman to talk with. I dont expect he would ever become World Class but he is a handy addition.

Ohh looks good! I’ve already had a couple through with potential but not quite wonderkid yet. Suppose there all still 16 in my game and have time!

1 minute ago, SixPointer said:

Ohh looks good! I’ve already had a couple through with potential but not quite wonderkid yet. Suppose there all still 16 in my game and have time!

There is quite a few good young Czechs in my save, not many will join me as they still see that Country and League as a better place to play. I usually head for my usual scouting tour through the Czech Republic in January, its my 2nd stop after my usual shopping adventure in Argentina. 

Season 2025/26 - July Fixtures

Action packed July with 8 games, all but 2 were friendlies and we did participate in the "Friendly Cup" which we actually then went on to win. 

A much easier affair in the Super Kubok than the last 2 years, we smashed Kolos Kovalivka, I was happy with this because they beat us and knocked us out of the Kubok Ukrainy last year and then went on to win it. 

839d73e4cb117b3da1caaa6930ab2a57.png

27f7cb2dde86bf56962610550263e045.png2

Season 2025/26 - Champions League Draw

We are the number 1 seed this year in our group, this opens it up much easier for us when you look at it on paper. We get to play our Portuguese friends again, we beat them in the Europa Knockout Round 1 last year and have also played and bested Monaco in a previous season. This is our best chance to make it out finally and we MUST do it this season. There is no room for error.

0c65f2a98854f23aed7b3af345e1a959.png

Season 2025/26 - August Fixtures

Great month, outside of being smashed by PSG who are clearly a few levels above us. They look to be the best team in my save at the moment, Mbappe is destroying everybody and they still have Neymar, along with Pogba and Vinícius Jr they are a force and too good for us.

Fun fact, the team we beat in the Kubok Ukrainy were the very first champions of the Ukraine back in 1992. They have fallen down a long way since then. 

977ab6c7136f3a0417ba49c9b0b29103.png

24f1f4ad6ae02a97109626e8b13fa523.png

Season 2025/26 - September Fixtures

Another month with so many games close together, we played 3 games in 6 days at the start and the team was flat in our opening Champions League match. We grabbed a late winner to get off to a good start. Then towards the end of the month we had another 4 games in 9 days and again we were flat against Monaco in the Champions League, this time we didn't have the quality to get the job done.

Solid month however, we didn't lose in the league and beat Dynamo Kiev and a draw with Shakhtar is also pretty ok for now.

1a6dd133b5d53688c52bfbf2c4ca5c50.png

Season 2025/26 - September Table

Interesting table at the moment....... Shakhtar are off to a VERY bad start. They have these random starts occasionally. They are now however pretty done and buried on the title race as I would be very shocked to lose 4 games.

e768fd5ba098e1496fd089cf7671befb.png

Edited by Kingofcm03

2 hours ago, SixPointer said:

How is the group stages going?

I'll get the update out tomorrow when I'm at work. Was..... interesting? Lol

Wow this is nuts.  I'm also having a save in Ukraine but with Olexandriya.  In my fourth season and barely scraping fourth in the league, I can't see my team ever besting Shakhtar and Dynamo.  So I find your story equal parts depressing and inspiring.

Season 2025/26 -October Fixtures

Our poor European form in the Champions League continues, Atletico easily dispatch us at home.  All systems are go on the domestic front, however we are struggling with goals from Budkivskyi for now but I think that’s more down to the new style of play we are trying to implement, I’ve moved more to a complete team focused system that allows all players to be involved and moved away from our “get the ball to Budkivskyi” systems from the past. Of course this will only work if the other 9 outfielders do their jobs. 

12ab9ca10dc4c91bff5efa8077949209.png

Season 2025/26 -November Fixtures

I don’t even know what to say about that loss to Oleksandriya really, they had 3 shots on target and scored all 3 and 2 of those came from corners. Disgusting. We also had 15 shots on target but somehow we don’t score a goal? We did however pull of the miracle win against Atletico away from home, the gap from our best to worst is pretty large at times.  We then got on a role again this month and banked our 3rd win the Champions League group stages before yet another stupidly random loss, this time Illchivets have the single shot, it was on target and it went in. We had 38 shots and 19 on target and AGAIN we don’t score…….

6b3ca0a2a26cf825621594a06979b8b9.png

Season 2025/26 - November Table

The two defeats in the league during November really put us in a tighter battle than I would have liked. We are lucky that Dynamo Kiev started off bad because they have been in great form ever since and Shakhtar are dead and buried now, there is no way they could catch up again (I really really hope) but they are in good form with 5 straight wins and we will play them in December. Our form in the Champions League has taken a nice turn! For the first time we have won 3 games and with a home game against Monaco for the final fixture, we are looking very good to make it out of the group.

93d0ede469007073e6e93d9357d775cc.png

Edited by Kingofcm03

49 minutes ago, priority76 said:

Wow this is nuts.  I'm also having a save in Ukraine but with Olexandriya.  In my fourth season and barely scraping fourth in the league, I can't see my team ever besting Shakhtar and Dynamo.  So I find your story equal parts depressing and inspiring.

Glad to see there is another player for the league, I am really enjoying it so far. I think Oleksandriya are consistently the 4th best team in each of my seasons

Its a challenging and annoying league to be honest, I really struggle with the limit to foreigners on the field. At the moment, my plan is basically find the best 4 x Ukrainians and build the side around them but there is limited local talent that is good enough to help me move forward in huge steps. The big key is getting some funds in, my early fluke into 2nd place really helped me alot as it boosted the balance and pushed me just ahead enough to be better than most sides. Try to loan in Dynamo and Shakhtar players, also look for the players they let go for free, I built a great side early on with those players.

Season 2025/26 -December Fixtures

Decent month, we win our 4th game in the Champions League and qualify in 2nd place for the KO stages. Super excited and happy about this, its been a long time coming and we have broken the curse! Another draw in the league but its against Shakhtar so not the worst, but also not the best way to head into the a few months of the winter break. 

aab4f9d3b64c53c0a1644d997c8ce25d.png

Season 2025/26 - December Winter Table

5 games to go, first game out of the break is against Dynamo. Massive game.

8c8664e7e559c6f145e1d3cf790b2fe2.png

Season 2025/26 - Final Champions League Group

:applause:

0f0211a42f450ef4f5db3f249c1a56b8.png

Season 2025/26 - Winter Squad Stats

The more team orientated system is working “ok” but Budkivskyi is well down on his usual goals. Hes playing more of a Roberto Firmino type role now, so we don’t have to count on him dominating and getting us out of trouble all the time. Hes our captain as well so I am sure hes totally ok playing this type of role in the team vs his own personal glory. I am really happy with and enjoying my double Argentine duo in the middle of the park, Mendez and Gimenez are playing well together, with Gimenez scoring goals and Mendez supplying the balls and this is exactly how I planned for it to be.

f645a105386a30a63104fdfedef8f81f.png

Edited by Kingofcm03

Season 2025/26 - January

Well thats super annoying, the board decide to sell Mendez during January, I understand the money is huge for us but I would have waited or asked for the completion date to be at the end of our Domestic campaign in March. Was a superb player for us, shame we are not able to see him play for us anymore and grow into the World Class player he should become. Still I can see why the board wanted the cash and its a huge 55 million profit on him.

Lozano will step into his spot now. Big shoes to fill.

bc822901bb9a90a275b898e3c63e79bc.png

6be40e0c484cf2feb20722ba3ef28fa6.png

Season 2025/26 - Champions League First Knockout

Could have been much worse for our first appearance in the knockout rounds, currently they are sitting 2nd in the Bundesliga and have Klopp as their manager….

abd1a6ae1fccbb6f375ec4e6f4127641.png

Edited by Kingofcm03

Season 2025/26 - February Fixtures

We have it all to do here against Klopp and his men. We should have scored a few more but it was fairly even in the end.

e6922ed33bc2ce6fca404a4adce6b6fe.png