AC Milan - A Holistical (Statistics & Attributes) Approach to Save a Falling Giant

cmason84

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Hootieleece said:

Really in depth analysis....why aren't you happy with Piatek?

I want more from my strikers than purely just goals. Sure it's good that he top-scored, but I want more of a contribution in terms of involvement and assists. I think, being hyper-critical too that he could have scored more.

2 hours ago, quee said:

Haven't read through, but the analysis visual representation looks good. Always interesting to see different types of presentation.

Thanks - hope you enjoy it when you find the time to read the three posts.

18 minutes ago, quee said:

You should come and mentioned your topic at the Calcio topic in GP&TG forum. Some of the others might be interested in reading a Milan save.

Thanks - done

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This is some very good work.  Thanks for providing the links to the player radar and the like. :thup:

My FM20 Beta save was Milan.  It was interesting and fun, but I swear Frank Kessie's eyes still follow me where ever I move in front of the screen...

Are you going to do a similar save for FM21?

FM_Jellico

55 minutes ago, Jellico73 said:

This is some very good work.  Thanks for providing the links to the player radar and the like. :thup:

My FM20 Beta save was Milan.  It was interesting and fun, but I swear Frank Kessie's eyes still follow me where ever I move in front of the screen...

Are you going to do a similar save for FM21?

FM_Jellico

Thanks for the positive feedback. I wished I had Kessie longer - he was very good for me but I couldn't deny his wishes to go to Real Madrid. He pretty regularly banged in long shots.

Given xG, and presumably therefore xA, will be in FM21, I'll likely do a similar thing. I might do a beta with Roma, but I'm still open-minded with the 'full' save.