Copy Nations League Rules

agrover6

Hello, I intend to recreate the top two Swiss Divisions in the exact same style as the Belgian League. To those not familiar with the Belgium system it involves a really complicated split which includes 2nd division teams competing for European places, so I was wondering instead of creating this from scratch (as it will be incredibly time consuming) is it possible to copy the entire structure of the Belgian system to the Swiss one using the editor? Just like for like without any additions or changes. 

I don't know a way to copy a nation like that.

What you could do is Add Nation rules for Belgium, just do the add a cup or lower league.

Instead of changing anything, make screenshots of the two highest levels.

After that, Add Nation rules for Switzerland and create those two top Swiss levels. This will mean that you have to recreate the rest for Switzerland as well.

Instead of doing all the work yourself, you might download a (realistic) Swiss competitions which is build in Advanced rules and then edit the two top levels. I think that is easier than recreate the whole Swiss competition.

You could also go to the advanced rules of the Belgian competitions select the top league first (not just general but the whole thing so don't use dropdown bar) and go up top and edit - copy and then load your Swiss file and paste it over the top tier - you'll have to change things like the competitions of course

On 08/01/2020 at 00:40, Weiry said:

You could also go to the advanced rules of the Belgian competitions select the top league first (not just general but the whole thing so don't use dropdown bar) and go up top and edit - copy and then load your Swiss file and paste it over the top tier - you'll have to change things like the competitions of course

Thank you, I did it and got it to work perfectly, even after tweaking the format a bit more to my liking. 

20 hours ago, Wolf_pd said:

Wow, this might help me a lot in setting up the Soviet competition later on copying all the other competitions from Ukraine, Belarus, etc.

Yeah I stumbled upon it randomly and use it a lot now I don't think many people would be aware of it but it is a big time saver :)