I think that you should put something like a stadium editor. Its really annoying to look at stadiums with no corners. Even the ones we know that they have.

Most stadium in 3D match are without corners full. Just 4 pieces. maybe you could give us an option to edit the stadiums?

I mean look at this stadium that in real its full around.

1393432538_FM2020.png.812806535e4fd96e33725236c9302523.png

This is the real life building stadium

967.png

Edited by nikolaosaek
  • 1 month later...

I'm all for some sort of stadium building feature, I remember in older games on console that you could spend money on a new stand and even pick the one you wanted. It adds to the fun and can be a bit of a side-game to break up repetition.

• 4 weeks later...

More realistic stadiums by all mean, but in what universe would the manager be designing the stadium? If it was to be included it should be one of those paid for things in FMT.

15 hours ago, Gangor said:

More realistic stadiums by all mean, but in what universe would the manager be designing the stadium? If it was to be included it should be one of those paid for things in FMT.

I am fairly sure that when this came up before, the fact that the manager would not normally be involved in new stadium design ( with one or two exceptions ) was cited as one of the reasons why it was not included.

• 2 weeks later...

Dear developers, I am one of the oldest fans of this game, since the days of Championship Manager.
Why 5 years ago you did not add the ability to visually observe how my stadium expands from the money invested in it?
You have all the technical capabilities and licenses for a very long time for this.
I don’t need 3D simulation of the match, I only need my stadium and how it is being transformed.
Please answer me this, I have been waiting for this since 2004, for 15 years !!! I can’t wait another 15 years.

• 4 weeks later...
On 14/03/2020 at 20:12, Gangor said:

I understand the argument that managers don't have a say on this IRL, but for the purposes of the player's enjoyment of the game, this would go a very long way. It adds to the realism of it. It will further immerse you in a world of make believe. For instance, I am playing with Fulham. My stadium is the generic stadium with four open corners that contain the generic ambulance and crew (they look very British, yet appear at grounds across the world...). I would enjoy it more if I could see my team walk out from the corner and see the Pavillion at Craven Cottage. Much like I would enjoy it more if I visited the San Siro when playing one of the Milan sides in Europe, and saw the red girders on the roof and spiral pillars of the stadium. It just adds to the experience in a huge way.

Because I understand the argument that managers wouldn't have a say, I agree with you that it should be an option to buy, and I certainly would do.

Ok, so I have a related idea that doesn't deserve its own thread. I hope no-one gets too annoyed at me putting it here. 

Whenever a new stand is built (ie your stadium capacity is expanded) then that stand is named, probably after a legend or icon of the club, but there should also be a list of generic names. Depending on your longevity at the club you might be invited by the board to choose from several options or asked to choose the name yourself. The name of the stand would then be worked into the match commentary during home games "Player X tackles Player Y right in front of the fans in the XYZ stand!" etc. Would be nice for immersion and I don't think it's too much of a stretch for a long-tenured manager to have a say in the naming of stands. 

My two cents.

I would love a stadium editor, not in game, but external, so I and the community can re-create every stadium in the world. Yes, this would break the visual mechanic of stadium expansions but I am fine with this, as I'm sure every other player would be to.

You don't even have to make a stadium editor, you just need to produce the files in a common type so other programs can modify them.

I know in the past it has been said you wont do this due to licensing, but you have no problems with the mods that add real club logos, real advertisement logos, player faces.

I propsed a potential solution to this recently which I belive would give us a stadium editor without a manager having any control over a stadium expansion

They just complain they X corner doesnt upper seats and tunnels can they make another graphic model for it.   Far too many models to render and make every stadium the community will want.

On 26/04/2020 at 12:03, Jcannon83 said:

I think I speak for all FM players, when I say I don't want SI to make them, just make them mod-able. 

modable or not SI still have to make them.

13 hours ago, wkdsoul said:

modable or not SI still have to make them.

What he meant is that SI leaves them by default(like actual stadium) and the community customizes them

Edited by destmez
  • 5 months later...

if the modding options are not available it is necessary to review the way in which the ME generates the stadiums 

1148723519_stadetunnels.thumb.jpg.215b5e877dc00440fa79eb2ccad5d930.jpg 

by reducing the number of tunels , for example

2018376719_stadetunnelselever.thumb.jpg.292eee6ea1dcd6b9e16ba4a5f08956e1.jpg

I think it can be possible