Sports Interactive Community
jclarkso

Added League All Managers Unemployed

Hi,

I am not sure if this is a bug, expected behaviour or if I missed an option, however in summer 2024 I selected option to add a league and added the Portuguese 1st and 2nd divisions. This was implemented on 29th June game date but it seems that there are hardly any managers at the clubs created.  13 jobs available in 1st div and 14 in 2nd.  Is this typical of what to expect when you add a league or have a missed a setting option?

portugal jobs.png

Hi @jclarkso,

I haven't seen this issue before and it's certainly worth investigating. Would you mind uploading your save to the link below?

If managers are hired pretty immediately once the league has been introduced I would err on the side that this isn't a bug and you've just stumbled on a very rare circumstance, but like I say, we will definitely look into it :) 

Thanks

Connor

Hi,

I dont see any link but uploaded "chelsea (v02) portugal add.fmt" to your cloud. If you need it elsewhere let me know.

I have the same issue. Added Portuguese and Spanish leagues in summer 2021. A lot of manager positions open and they are not getting filled at all. Even Barcelona and Atletico are vacant and now into September they still are. 

Also, I am unemployed with a 3-star reputation from the MLS, and although I applied to several clubs, none have offered me a job. 

Where can I upload the save?

Hi,

I have already uploaded "chelsea (v02) portugal add.fmt"  to your cloud a week ago.

Thanks

Hi @jclarkso,

Thanks for your upload  - the info provided above was sent as a precaution just in case you were unsure - we have now passed this issue on to our development team for review.

Thanks,

Harry