Sports Interactive Community
DAMMO_23

1v1 patch Some stage.......

Look i know its broken! I know i shouldnt get mad at it! 1v1s have been broken for so long but you would think that SI would care to eventually gives us a patch to fix it!

The amount of 1v1s missed in these two games below is a joke! One of my st (jonathan is a wonderking with 17finishing 14comp Leading EPL player) And he doesnt know how to hit a barn door thanks to this stupid match engine!!!

Can we please just get it fixed! had enough of raging on stream at simple 1v1s being missed in games where i am having 20plus shots (mostly 1v1s) and drawing or losing to sides who finish some bs deflected rebound effort or a 1v1 that they have finished.....................

Would be nice if SI could confirm they know its a problem (its been a massive problem for a while) and that they are trying to fix it!

i dont think I can take to much more

Crewe v Liverpool 1v1s.pkm Man Utd v Crewe 1v1s.pkm

I'm giving FM20 a break for a while, until they fix it. Was doing my head in!, not enjoyable this year at all

Posted (edited)

Yea Me too. I cannot play this game. When i see that my player or opponent goes 1vs1 im sure it will be no goal. 21 century ... maybe 8K and 4K with 120Mhz with next gen games and we have something like that.. what a shame shame and again shame for developers ... unbealivable. And i think they dont care about this because they earn $ soo its ok.

Edited by bartepd

7 hours ago, DAMMO_23 said:

Would be nice if SI could confirm they know its a problem (its been a massive problem for a while) and that they are trying to fix it!

Have a look at the pinned thread : 

There have also been a number of threads regarding defending issues resulting in 1 v 1s as well as 1 v 1 conversion rates being a potential issue - reported with timed PKM examples and SI responses that the issues are under review and they're working on the ME.

The more complains the better it will escalate the situation and they will try to fix it. I mean if u are new player and come ot forums for sure u wont buy the game

Posted (edited)

Glad I’m not the only one that’s thinking the game is pointless playing until the match engine is sorted. I hear people saying ‘stop moaning, the games not meant to be easy’

Im not moaning because it’s not easy I’m moaning because it’s not realistic!! Can’t tell me in real life a team bottom of the prem is gonna find success with balls over the top nearly ten times a game, especially when you’ve purposely set a lower defensive line with covering defenders. It’s the same for my team, I’ve specifically asked the team to play out from the back and work ball into the box. Instead I get ball passed to defender just outside my keepers area and ball over the top almost all the time. Don’t get me started on the rediculous 1 V 1s missed and the amount of times my striker is free inside the box and my wide players shoot from tight angles instead! 

Edited by Sarriball14

My first choice striker just scored after 18 games goal drought in the meantime missing like 30+ CCC in this period.

Denis Belber_ Inbox.png

7 hours ago, HUNT3R said:

Have a look at the pinned thread : 

There have also been a number of threads regarding defending issues resulting in 1 v 1s as well as 1 v 1 conversion rates being a potential issue - reported with timed PKM examples and SI responses that the issues are under review and they're working on the ME.

WILLL HAVE A LOOK WITH MY MORNING COFFEE THANKS MATE!

^ Good read that they know the problem and that they are working on it! Which is a good sign! I think however it is pretty ground breaking the amount of CC chances being missed in 1v1 situations and hope to see it fixed too! May have to give the game a break till then as it really is costing me this season badly!

Problem is real. 1v1 is in almost all instances not a goal, which in real life would be completely the other way around.
There really isn't much point in watching 3d of games since it doesn't play as in real life.

1v1 happens many times per game as well (usually), which doesn't happen IRL that often either.

Jesus.

Played it again over the weekend and I'm seeing so many 1 v 1 chances missed  AGAIN😂

Messi, Suarez it's getting to the stage now where it's be becoming a joke.

It's clearly broken how can you release a game this broken??

SHAMBOLIC! This was broken in beta but is still.not fixed! What's the point in a beta if.reported bugs don't get sorted

yup, will wait for patch. very frustrating and i feel a bit of fooled from miles, he told us that the release me is a lot better then the beta one, i cant see that.

Ci sono novità riguardo all uscita di una patch? Si potrebbe avere in tempi brevi ormai e un mese senza un aggiornamento 

On 05/01/2020 at 19:21, FCArsenal said:

My first choice striker just scored after 18 games goal drought in the meantime missing like 30+ CCC in this period.

Denis Belber_ Inbox.png

In my Arsenal save Lacazette went nearly 10 hours without scoring!

13 hours ago, The Solman said:

In my Arsenal save Lacazette went nearly 10 hours without scoring!

Have you tried using him as a poacher?

3 hours ago, andu1 said:

Have you tried using him as a poacher?

No playing him as a DLF-S in my 4-3-3. But even as a poacher the match engine with 1 v 1 is doing my head in. Must of scored about 4 striker wise, not too sure if it's the striker coding. 

Crossing as well is so annoying, the amount of times you have an easy square ball😠

Edited by The Solman

Half the comments on this thread (and other threads on the this site) are very very very similar in tone to what I wrote previously - and I got banned from the forum for a month.

Anyway...

Any chance of an update on the update? The last one was pre-Christmas, in my opinion there surely should be an estimate time frame for when this patch will be ready. It would be very much appreciated to be given some idea of how long it will be before we can play this game, as it currently is completely unplayable.

1 minute ago, marcMCFC1986 said:

Half the comments on this thread (and other threads on the this site) are very very very similar in tone to what I wrote previously - and I got banned from the forum for a month.

Anyway...

Any chance of an update on the update? The last one was pre-Christmas, in my opinion there surely should be an estimate time frame for when this patch will be ready. It would be very much appreciated to be given some idea of how long it will be before we can play this game, as it currently is completely unplayable.

They aren't bringing out a new patch. 100% not doing it, nope.. (ones just come out like 2 hours ago)

12 minutes ago, Daz2205 said:

Они не выпускают новый патч. 100% не делают этого, нет .. (те, которые вышли как 2 часа назад)

Public Beta ME was released today. Improvements have been added.

Oh good - finally!! I'm at work so not seen any change to my game.

Have to give it a try tomorrow night! 

9 hours ago, bahmet said:

Public Beta ME è stato rilasciato oggi. Sono stati aggiunti miglioramenti.

Sorry Bahmet, what you mean about beta release ME?

12 hours ago, Sparacello said:

Sorry Bahmet, what you mean about beta release ME?

I think he means that they released yesterday a new beta after the full release,.....

FM20 is more like:

You buy a car in the 2nd week of november and you get the car delivered , but it's undriveable because the 4 tires will be delivered over 3 months.
After 3 months you get the message that that you will receive square tires , a so called "new beta" and need to be tested.

I think that it is insane that it takes almost 3 months to fix the bugs , you could almost design a whole new ME. How is it possibe that a fine engine like FM18 / 19 become like this ?