Sports Interactive Community
pearka80

FM2020 sometimes doesn't register the results of played games

Hi,

I have encountered the problem in FM2020 that the game doesn't record the results of the some of the matches that my teams played, like for example on the screenshot below, the game against Frankfurt was already played, before the matches against Regensburg, Bayer Leverkusen, etc., and the result is for some reason not recorded:

image.thumb.png.5b2294a37560220dafb9ebc3ca027361.png

does anyone have the same problem or know of any solutions to this issue?

Thank you,

I have this problem to, lost 2 sesson cuz of that, sorry to tell you mate but when secon sesson should begin  it will stuck league table frozen like at the end of sesson, wont get new fixtures. Star a new game :/

Pearka, 

How does this affect the league table? Are you finishing the season having played less games than the other team? 

in my case yes, but other copetitions are fine, this happand to me in the cup competition resultin no more cup games

On 06/01/2020 at 10:21, Kyle Brown said:

Pearka, 

How does this affect the league table? Are you finishing the season having played less games than the other team? 

Hi Kyle,

I haven't finished the season yet where this problem occurs, but I uploaded now my save to  SI Cloud server.

The filename is newall2020proba

This problem happens to three of my teams, Gladbach, Leverkusen and Lazio.

Thanks in advance for your help,

19 hours ago, Kyle Brown said:

Thanks Pearka, I'll look into it now as well and provide an update in due course. 

Edit: I can't find your save on the cloud, could you try re uploading it again?

It'll be this link here. https://oc.sigames.com/owncloud/index.php/s/Kzvhd0MdU3v4Nv4

I reuploaded the file,I hope I succeded and it's there, the filename should be newall2020proba.fm

I have it now - thanks. I'll look into it when I have a moment and update you in due course. 

Unfortunately with the more recent saves, if the fixtures aren't generating theres nothing our development team can do to rectify the issue - it's past the point of being saved. 

However, if you have a save from a date before the fixtures generate for the new season - normally in May/June - then I'd recommend switching across to the public beta and trying the play through from there. It may solve the issue. 

Hey @Kyle Brown any idea on when this issue is due to be fixed? It seems to to be a well known issue that effecting a large number of people. My particual problem has been going on for well over a month with no resolution in sight.

Smurph, unfortunately, we cannot fix ongoing saves if the fixtures have failed to generate. 

The bug is niche, but it's marked with high priority and in the hands of our coders but they haven't been able to make a breakthrough yet. 

We ideally need as many different examples as possible to isolate the issue, so if you happen to have a save from directly before the match and one anytime after, it would go a long way. 

If you were to start a new save it would be unlikely to affect you again, however, I'd still recommend autosaves on weekly/fortnightly, to be safe. 

Sorry I can't give a better update than that at the minute. 

56 minutes ago, Kyle Brown said:

Smurph, unfortunately, we cannot fix ongoing saves if the fixtures have failed to generate. 

The bug is niche, but it's marked with high priority and in the hands of our coders but they haven't been able to make a breakthrough yet. 

We ideally need as many different examples as possible to isolate the issue, so if you happen to have a save from directly before the match and one anytime after, it would go a long way. 

If you were to start a new save it would be unlikely to affect you again, however, I'd still recommend autosaves on weekly/fortnightly, to be safe. 

Sorry I can't give a better update than that at the minute. 

To be fair @Kyle Brown thats the best up date I've had, so thank you for that.

Unfortunately the same issue has happened on 3 saves. I've only competed one season since November.

At least the team are aware and working on it. I guess that's all we can ask for ;-)

That's odd that it's happening consistently for you.

Can I ask, do you use the editor at all? Or have any custom leagues/databases installed?

If we can work out what makes your playthroughs unique, we may be able to isolate the issue. 

46 minutes ago, Kyle Brown said:

That's odd that it's happening consistently for you.

Can I ask, do you use the editor at all? Or have any custom leagues/databases installed?

If we can work out what makes your playthroughs unique, we may be able to isolate the issue. 

Hi @Kyle Brown,  I have edited the data base on 2 seprate saves and the issue has happened on both. I don't use the in game editor.

I've uploaded the saves on a seprate thread.

I see, I'll have a look for that thread and pass on the info - thanks.

27 minutes ago, Kyle Brown said:

I see, I'll have a look for that thread and pass on the info - thanks.

Here's a link to the thread, @Kyle Brown.

It has already been fed back. I appreciate your support though.

No problem.

I can see it's been ongoing for a while, so if you ever need an update on progress shoot me a private message.

53 minutes ago, Kyle Brown said:

No problem.

I can see it's been ongoing for a while, so if you ever need an update on progress shoot me a private message.

Thanks @Kyle Brown, I appreciate the offer. Have a good weekend :-)

@Smurph amd @Aljeks,

Both of your issues could be different to what pearka80 has, so we would suggest you to open a new thread so we won't miss any information out in this thread.

Thanks.

Hi @Jimmy Wong, I have and it was 3 months ago. Not sure if you've read this thread? I posted a link to the one I created.

I struggle to believe the issues are different as the screen shot posted on this thread is identical to the problem I've been having since I purchased the game.

Smurph.

On 22/01/2020 at 18:21, Kyle Brown said:

Unfortunately with the more recent saves, if the fixtures aren't generating theres nothing our development team can do to rectify the issue - it's past the point of being saved. 

However, if you have a save from a date before the fixtures generate for the new season - normally in May/June - then I'd recommend switching across to the public beta and trying the play through from there. It may solve the issue. 

HOW to play with de Public Beta when i had the 20.2.4 installed ? 

If you're on 20.2.4 you don;t need the beta, that is more up to date.