Number of teams doesn't match expected number of teams from rankings

AuzanAAgnar

6 hours ago, Weiry said:

Check "Rankings Levels Info" the number of teams will probably add up to 52 so you'll have to add till it gets to 64 (in the desired round etc.)

When the game first release there is no problem, but after a few updates the error occur. And the league below it have the exact same rule and no error found

• 1 month later...

Im also getting this error now not sure if its same in yours but run competitions test and look at the league results and go down to rankings and the league start rankings should all be some impossible number (Here its -126). If it is then we have same issue and its a bug in editor when creating leagues with identical rules. Im attaching a screenshot of what it looks like

Screen Shot 2020-02-29 at 1.19.24 PM.png

Edited by rmurph244

• 1 month later...

Hiya, initially I thought I had solved it but actually there is an issue because of the way I grabbed the teams. You need to set the reserve team league in the club settings, then go to advanced rules and then in the teams settings select the division. The editor was grabbing the promoted teams every year hence the reason why it added on additional teams.

capdd.PNG

capde.PNG

Edited by whattheforkgaming
Further information