Scouting non stop Brazil U23 and U20 feels like cheating

What do you guys think? 

I am trying to cut using any scouts/editors and I dont know any wonderkids etc in the game..

What I do is scout non stop for under 23 players but the best way to do it is just to scout every year all Brazil/Argentina U20 and U23 players

and you can find many gems or decent players 130-160 PA.

Problem is right now I am scouting the Brazil team and I am seing the WNT sign on one DMC and he is wanted by Real Mardid

Usually that means his potential is at the very minimum 130/140.

To be honest if you have real scouts sent in this part of the world they would know who is wanted by who etc  so this makes thing legit?

I mean if I am scouting the whole national team my scout would tell me KID A is wanted by Real Madrid?

I suspect that the scouting world is quite close knit and it is perfectly possible that top scouts will know that other teams are watching the player that they are interested in.  Player agents will also be keen to circulate details of other teams to increase interest and so up their fees.

I don’t think it’s cheating. Unrealistic? Maybe, but that’s on you. You’ve chosen to focus on a very specific demographic. Also, it doesn’t mean that they will want to sign for your club. Even if they do, your league may have rules governing the number of foreign players. 

And if your league doesn’t have such restrictions and you can attract everyone... well that means your club is enormous and it’s up to everyone else to catch up.