Sports Interactive Community

Not sure if it's because of the New Year, (a Decadal Bug?), but I can't edit posts of mine apart from very recent ones.

This is a problem, not because I made a witty remark in 2015 that had a comma in the wrong place (though if someone points something like this out to me, I will indeed not be able to sleep until my sin against humanity is laid to rest), but because I need to edit the first few posts of a challenge every now and again.

UPDATE: Another forum user thinks that we are unable to edit posts more than a year old.

This would be a problem for me, as I need to be able to edit 'my' challenge.

I can of course start a new thread if need be, but if it is possible for me to be allowed / able to edit all my posts, that would be optimal.

@vikeologist, I see managed to edit your topic in the end. Is this now working or are you still having issues with editing posts?

10 minutes ago, HUNT3R said:

@vikeologist, I see managed to edit your topic in the end. Is this now working or are you still having issues with editing posts?

Yes. It's working again now.

And I learned the word 'decadal'.

Thanks.