Much more injuries on fm touch vs "normal" fm?

Hi guys, having played both game modes or what you will call it for 100+ hours, i find it to be strange why there are so much more injuries on fm touch vs "normal" fm.? I have also played with the same team on both versions... Anyone else having this problem? It seems to be a lot of injuries for a 4-5weeks. On the normal version i mostly had injuries for some few days but on touch they are always out for 3weeks to a month several players. I just ask if anyone else have had "trouble" with this or if its just maximum bad luck for me ?

And one more thing, since the training on fm touch is back to basics its and you cant have coaches for specific roles its hard to make training very good or what to call it. I now play with RB Salzburg and there are so many who does a real bad job at training, a lot of red arrows on the players, and talents with really good resolution or whats the word? I find it a bit weird since the facilities are state of the art and all of my staff are 4+ stars... just asking:)

Before people attack me and say stop complaining and play normal FM hehe i play touch because its faster less micro managing and there are just 24h in a day... Thanks guys and happy new year:)

I have not played "full FM" a lot this year, but I am now around one and a half season into my long-term FMT save, and I have not seen too many injuries. I can only recall one incident where one of my players was out for around three months, the rest were just minor issues anywhere between a day or two up to a week at most. I do however rotate where appropriate, and I make sure I give my players days of rest during fixture-heavy weeks.

With regard to training - my club´s facilities are not state of the art (though not poor either), and my staff has 3 stars each, but most of my players keep improving very nicely.

Could it be a case of some of your players being low on determination or lacking professional/ambitious personalities?

1 hour ago, Jasonxx said:

I have not played "full FM" a lot this year, but I am now around one and a half season into my long-term FMT save, and I have not seen too many injuries. I can only recall one incident where one of my players was out for around three months, the rest were just minor issues anywhere between a day or two up to a week at most. I do however rotate where appropriate, and I make sure I give my players days of rest during fixture-heavy weeks.

With regard to training - my club´s facilities are not state of the art (though not poor either), and my staff has 3 stars each, but most of my players keep improving very nicely.

Could it be a case of some of your players being low on determination or lacking professional/ambitious personalities?

determination was the word i was locking for! i keep very good track of my prospects and the 6 biggest prospect have 14++ in determination. where 2 are ambitious and wonderkids. 3 of them are(dont know the english word) carefree?? I cant decide if that is good or bad :P I also rotate if they have 92 or less on match physics so it cant be that:S Maybe just bad luck and it will be better. Just frustrating seeing the youngsters getting long term injuries stagnating the development...