More control over reserve team and international u21 teams

brayn_0110

If we had more control over our reserve teams we would be able to develop younger players without having to take playing time from our key players. And if we had more control over international u21 we could develop our nations players for a bet national teams in the future 

• 1 month later...

Totally agree that we should have more control over our reserve teams, such as team selection or something. In my Hoffenheim save, my reserve squad has quite a few capable youngsters and players, but for some reason my manager in charge of the reserves only chooses to play two players in the lineup, and have the rest entirely blank. Since the point of the reserves is to give youngsters game time, the fact that they're dropped in favor of nobody at all basically deprives the reserves of any point at all. 

Screenshot_20200208-022409.png

Screenshot_20200208-022335.png

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

Loving the new depth that the reserve team have in the latest game, to enhance id love to see:

Minimum

The reserve formation and style mirrors the first team and the assistant selects their best team for that formation based on the players you’ve provided the squad.

within this idea I’d accept that you can’t have the benefits of playing the game and making subs etc, just let the players develop but as they do now, but within your preferred formation so they are better prepared for the step up

Getting spicy 

Ability to play the reserve fixtures and make subs

Proper naughty

As above with reserve league and records etc 

• 3 months later...