Sports Interactive Community
Kavan Crich

Downloadables and Saved Data Gone

Last night I saved and quit from a career I had, I waited til the game completely closed down before turning my laptop off, to then find this morning that all my downloaded stuff, e.g, faces, real fixtures, logos etc have gone including all my save files, please can anyone help. :(

Can you check if all of these files are still in your Sports Interactive folder, please?

Hi, my logo pack had gone but I have replaced them but all my save files have gone from my sports interactive files has no saved data in the games file.

That's strange, out of interests, how did you find out that your save games have gone? What happened where you click on the load last save game button on the start screen? 

When I loaded up FM, it usually shows the career what was last played, but it said no current game, and in the load game section there was nothing.

I have no other files on my laptop as this is used solely for FM, so only the fm files will have been affected 

I don’t know what you mean by operating system but I can tell you it’s a Lenovo laptop, sorry I’m not very technical:/

5 minutes ago, Kavan Crich said:

I don’t know what you mean by operating system but I can tell you it’s a Lenovo laptop, sorry I’m not very technical:/

That's ok. Your operating system is the software that allows you to run other applications, eg Windows 10.

Can you remember the name of the save game, and if so can you search for it via the Windows search bar, please?

Also did you save the game on cloud?

I had at least x4 save files, one was called Serie A, I have tried searching and there is nothing similar towards it 

Can we confirm whether you save these save games via Steam Cloud, please? If you are using Steam Cloud, are you using different Steam account to play FM20?

Unfortunately we are not able to help you to recover the save game in this situation. We would suggest you to start a new game and see if this issue happens again.

Thanks.