Training Coach Assignments for Youth Teams?

You can set the coach assignments for the first team, and though you used to be able to do the same thing for the youth teams, I can't figure out how to now. Did this option go away or get moved somewhere?

1 minute ago, ImDaWeasel said:

Take control of either team or individual training and the option to set coaching assignments will appear.

Is there no way to see the coaching assignments to help inform my hires even if I don't actually want to take control of the training or set the assignments myself?

3 minutes ago, Weston said:

Is there no way to see the coaching assignments to help inform my hires even if I don't actually want to take control of the training or set the assignments myself?

Afraid not in this years edition. Though I have heard if you briefly take control over youth training, set out the assignments and then delegate control back to whoever it will keep them assignments in place.

44 minutes ago, ImDaWeasel said:

Afraid not in this years edition. Though I have heard if you briefly take control over youth training, set out the assignments and then delegate control back to whoever it will keep them assignments in place.

Ugh. Good to know, thanks!