FAR too many one-on-ones.

It seems that every other chance is just a ball lumped up the field and the striker breaking away from the defence. Admittedly, I have my defensive line pushed high, but this is also the case with my strikers.

I seem to remember this being an issue two or three versions ago pre-patch.

Anyone else experiencing the same thing?

Exactly the same for me, I have my defensive line low, fast defenders, and no offside trap but still the same thing happens. The only thing saving me from conceding tons is that it seems to be nearly impossible to score one-on-ones on this version, the keeper always tips it round the post (both attacking and defending). If I go through clean on goal I don't even get hopeful and just assume I'll end up with a corner now.

Its a fault of the match engine.

Its an extremely bad computer game. The elephant in the room is people get defensive when this is pointed out.

So all that happens is, you get a lot of one v one situations, or its easy to create one v one situations.

So to stop one v one situations being too powerful, the designers just made sure hardly of them ever go in.

26 minutes ago, FMunderachiever said:

Its a fault of the match engine.

Its an extremely bad computer game. The elephant in the room is people get defensive when this is pointed out.

So all that happens is, you get a lot of one v one situations, or its easy to create one v one situations.

So to stop one v one situations being too powerful, the designers just made sure hardly of them ever go in.

You have been repeatedly warned to stop trolling. Its also been shown by many people that 1v1s can be scored, and that cccs are not being calculated effectively yet you persist in your behaviour.  If you have nothing better to do stop posting.

Thread closed.