Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
mancmalaga

Temporary Stadiums

Not sure if this is the right part of the forum, but i've noticed an issue on my save when teams are having their stadium rebuilt/upgraded and have been moved to another teams stadium, they're getting moved to stadiums that are nowhere near the closest to them. I played Forest Green away, and their stadium was being rebuilt, and they were playing at Northampton, so there was basically nobody there to watch as I got the news article saying there'd be about 500 home fans there. Looking at google maps, surely they'd either play at Bristol Rovers, Cheltenham, Swindon or even Oxford? A similar thing has happened during the same save game where i've just moved to Peterborough who are having their stadium rebuilt, and we're playing home games at Brentford. Again surely shouldn't we be sharing with Cambridge Utd, Northampton, or even MK Dons as they're all a lot closer to Peterborough? Not sure of this is a known issue so just thought i'd feed it back. Feel free to merge if there's an existing topic

On 30/12/2019 at 12:59, mancmalaga said:

Not sure if this is the right part of the forum, but i've noticed an issue on my save when teams are having their stadium rebuilt/upgraded and have been moved to another teams stadium, they're getting moved to stadiums that are nowhere near the closest to them. I played Forest Green away, and their stadium was being rebuilt, and they were playing at Northampton, so there was basically nobody there to watch as I got the news article saying there'd be about 500 home fans there. Looking at google maps, surely they'd either play at Bristol Rovers, Cheltenham, Swindon or even Oxford? A similar thing has happened during the same save game where i've just moved to Peterborough who are having their stadium rebuilt, and we're playing home games at Brentford. Again surely shouldn't we be sharing with Cambridge Utd, Northampton, or even MK Dons as they're all a lot closer to Peterborough? Not sure of this is a known issue so just thought i'd feed it back. Feel free to merge if there's an existing topic

Hey @mancmalaga - Are Forest Green rivals with these teams? That might be partly the reason but I would agree it seems a long way to go. Could you upload this save game to the cloud service? Cheers.