Unbelieveable strikerless storm: Blue Blood Sword(Scored highest 20 points in FMbase test)

8 hours ago, trickyrikki said:

Tried the tactic with 28 games to go in the prem with Villa and really struggled to find any consistency. Style of football not great, heavily reliant on wing backs and AM is pretty much redundant. My top scorer only managed 10 goals. Media prediction was 9 and i finished 11th. Might be better with a top dog team. Looked great and appreciate the effort, the struggle for consistency continues.

I would post screen shots but i dont know how to take them and then add to the posts.:seagull:

A little bit strange for team like Villa since we make Norwich to Champions League in the first season.

But I'm not 100% sure that this tactic works for every team.

Could you brought up your squad picture so that we can find what's the problem? Just use "Ctrl+c/Ctrl+v"and paste the picture in your reply.

5 hours ago, rusu83 said:

For me it's the best overachieving  tactic around, at least in thus ME...i tried every tactic on this forum and all the testing sites

For example i created the lowest rep manager and took a team from the romanian second league (metaloglobus), media 14 or something like that :

1. Promoted comfortably to first league by finishing first in the 1st seaseon

2. Finished 3rd in the second season while just being promoted 

3. Won the first league in the 3rd season managing it

All this with only very poor players signing only free from contract and free newgens

Thanks to beckham1990 for creating it and to yuchd for sharing it

Glad to help, bro. It will be appreciate if you can post a picture of your achievement.

6 hours ago, yuchd said:

Glad to help, bro. It will be appreciate if you can post a picture of your achievement.

ok..will try to post some pics from the end of the 3 seasons

I started the game with the "create-a-club" option and changed the name of the second Romanian league team, metalogobus into F.C. Steaua - the only change I did

one thing to note is the starting budget 165k:lol: in the first season

season 1.jpg

season 1 fixtures.jpg

season 1 fixtures 2.jpg

team depth.jpg

season 2.jpg

season 2 fixtures.jpg

season 2 fixtures 2.jpg

team depth 2.jpg

season 3.jpg

season 3 fixtures.jpg

season 3 fixtures 2.jpg

team depth 3.jpg

Edited by rusu83
replaced bad screen shots

14 hours ago, yuchd said:

A little bit strange for team like Villa since we make Norwich to Champions League in the first season.

Could you brought up your squad picture so that we can find what's the problem? Just use "Ctrl+c/Ctrl+v"and paste the picture in your reply.

I would share pictures of the squad etc but even Ctrl+c/Ctrl+v doesnt work. If anyone else knows then i would appreciate your advice.

2 hours ago, trickyrikki said:

I would share pictures of the squad etc but even Ctrl+c/Ctrl+v doesnt work. If anyone else knows then i would appreciate your advice.

this is how I do it:

1. I press "print screen button" ingame and then I alt tab to windows where I have paint open

2. in paint I type "ctr+v" and the image is inserted 

3. I save the image is jpeg using "Save as"

4. you can drag and drop the image in here after

Hope it makes sense and it helps you

18 hours ago, yuchd said:

image.thumb.png.eeaa8b94c151487386133f3132663fa2.png

These were the results i managed from when i started the tactic

image.thumb.png.47bf972512a07982887ec72d84c0d94a.pngimage.thumb.png.f6f6dce59c18e075e7a5dd5eaa53e4f5.png

Squad and goals scored

Edited by trickyrikki

4 hours ago, trickyrikki said:

image.thumb.png.eeaa8b94c151487386133f3132663fa2.png

These were the results i managed from when i started the tactic

image.thumb.png.47bf972512a07982887ec72d84c0d94a.pngimage.thumb.png.f6f6dce59c18e075e7a5dd5eaa53e4f5.png

Squad and goals scored

I see many OP players in your squad, and it's 2023. I won CL with Gilmour and Valverade. Just wondering why that happened.

Do you play by holiday/instant result or in-game ? and do you follow the PI adjustment in the main thread? and do you use a stable starting squad to make them linked to each other?

I'm very interested to see in what circumstances can Blue Blood Sword get such results. If your game save has no personnal information, I'd like to get into it and look at replays of those matches.

7 hours ago, peter.havlir said:

Hi @yuchd

What should I do , wheen I am lossing or need to score one more goal? Just set mentality to "Very Attacking" ?

Thanks

Very attacking is only suitable for the scoring in last 5-10 minutes.

If not so, keep most of the settings if the stats is all right. If you see some negative scene repeatedly (overhead through ball for twice/ pass to opponents twice), you can do little adjustments and wait for the goal (Drop defence line/ Lower the tempo)

Struggled through first 2 seasons with Luton, finishing 21st(which I'd take in real life right now) and 17th. 

Then found and started using this formation and tactic, now after 9 games find myself unbeaten (7 wins 2 draws) and 3 points clear at top. 

Thank you

It's not so easy to implement in a team suffering from a central defenders shortage, also requires new position trainings  for most forwards. You have to display opponents tactical formation during gameplay and control it strictly, to assign effective marking settings for your players. Probably your main goalscorer won't grab a golden shoe award :) These are disadvantages.  

The advantages are more important.  Top notch defensive play (see the attached pic below). Enjoyable to watch, you can see many players involved in offensive schemes. Very powerful set pieces (you can see it also in attached pkm file). Competitive against more powerful teams even without big signings. 

lyon1.jpg

lyon2.jpg

Lyon v Real Madrid 2-0 (final Ligi Mistrzow 2019-20).pkm

Got the real madrid job on my save and wanted to try out this tactic. It ended up being almost the perfect season. Won the league very comfortably. The 2 defeats were away against barca and a. madrid (played my b-team against a. madrid because i had an important cl game coming up after). Also won the spanish cup and super cup, and lost the semi final in the cl against arsenal. Could have easily done better there.

Overall very fun and different tactic. I had hazard on the left and he was amazing all season. 42 goals in 45 apps. Goals and assists were nicely spread throughout the team, with some highlights ofc. Like top scorer hazard, kroos with 19 assists, my wing backs with 29 assists combined (odriozola, grimaldo & mendy), my central defenders with 29 goals combined (ramos - did take a bunch of penalties, varane, de ligt & militao).

Its a bit strange having less possession against most teams when dominating shots and shots on goal, but its a fun tactic.

real.png

16 hours ago, Tydomo said:

training wise? what to do with this tactic? train each player in their role?

Pretty much. Strikers become AMCs generally and additional focus can be whatever their weakness is, if not speed is key.

So second season with real madrid and its still working. Won the league again, won the cup again, won the super cup again and topped it off with winning the cl too. Ive been using players who fit their role instead of trying to train strikers into new roles. Hazard was great again second season, 34 goals, 10 assists. Dumped isco for asensio in amc and that worked out great. 27 goals, 8 assists for him. Bale was not good on the right position season one, and Rodrygo was not a great replacement season two, but thats my only complaint.

So i resigned after winning everything at real and took the vacant Chelsea job. Dont have the same caliber of players so im very curious to see how it goes.

On 27/01/2020 at 04:20, zombo said:

So second season with real madrid and its still working. Won the league again, won the cup again, won the super cup again and topped it off with winning the cl too. Ive been using players who fit their role instead of trying to train strikers into new roles. Hazard was great again second season, 34 goals, 10 assists. Dumped isco for asensio in amc and that worked out great. 27 goals, 8 assists for him. Bale was not good on the right position season one, and Rodrygo was not a great replacement season two, but thats my only complaint.

So i resigned after winning everything at real and took the vacant Chelsea job. Dont have the same caliber of players so im very curious to see how it goes.

Hopefully it's going well for you at Chelsea? What's the lineup looking like or is it a regen fc by now?

• 2 weeks later...

Havent had a lot of time to play but did half a season with this team. Ended up bringing in coverage on the wing backs in mendy and carvajal. Also bought jonathan tah and yari verschaeren in january, tah going straight into the team while i was slowly phasing in verschaeren. That ended in a surprising PL title. Didnt do well in the home cups but ended up winning the EL too. A very good season, especially considering i had 7 players injured for weeks at one point.

Second season on the other hand. Continued to strengthen the squad with kepa and dominik szoboszlai, had a good pre-season, but we've only won 2 of the first 7 in the league. Also lost the first CL game. Nothing is working, barely scoring and conceding a bunch. Creating a decent amount of chances but no one is even able to hit goal. This seems to be the theme of fm 2020 so far, at least for me. 2 of the 3 teams ive managed have collapsed in the second season.

chelsea11.png

chelseapl.png