Sports Interactive Community
tiago_wakabayashi

Trophéé des Champions just give medal to who played

I noted the the medals were given only for the player that played the final (starting 11 + 2 subs) and not for who were subscribed to play the match, in the other words, everyone from the champion team.

20191222075354_1.thumb.jpg.bbdfc7916626ba6c4797c6bfaff86aaf.jpg

Medal neews

20191222075409_1.thumb.jpg.1b39faf45bc98c8698a97201744a91ce.jpg

Who was subscribed

Do you have any evidence or rules listed from anywhere which state that anyone who plays a match in this competition is eligible for a medal? 

4 horas atrás, Neil Brock disse:

Do you have any evidence or rules listed from anywhere which state that anyone who plays a match in this competition is eligible for a medal? 

No. I tried to looking for it on internet but I didn't find nothing. In the game there is nothing about, but who played in the match got it and who didn't play but was elegible to play, not, and this is strange, The normal in this situation is gives medal to all the players of the team, mainly all were taken to the match, then this means all were be able to play, then all can get a medal. But the real problem is only who played that has it recorded in the career story. 

Hello @Neil Brock and @tiago_wakabayashi,

If we are talking about the 'Trophé des champions' itself, it's a different competition from 'Ligue 1 conforama' , so it's 'logical' that players who don't participate into this single match don't get the award. It's a cup type competition not a league trophy.

Although regarding the screen reported and the reports there seems to be an issue. We would expect all subs to receive the honor, any player registered for this match should get.

Hope it could helps. Thanks for the report.

Cheers

6 minutes ago, tiago_wakabayashi said:

I found my "topic". This was became in a post for French League issue, who I gave more details too

@KUBI @Neil Brock

Cheers, indeed this was the 'League Issues' was the place to report. I have now provided feedback to the team in the thread.

Regards