Work Permit Bug?

Hi all,

Not sure if this is a bug or just happening in my save.  I'm currently in 2nd season of an Arsenal save, and am playing with the 'No Work Permits' downloadable applied to the game.  However, the below rules have come into affect and now two of my players can't play because they don't have work permits.  I will try offering them contracts with wages over £8,000 but surely this shouldn't be happening if I am using the 'No Work Permits' downloadable?

2019-12-29.thumb.png.c2b3ad5592f1d85caacb9c5d0b959ad5.png

4 hours ago, jdubsnz said:

Hi all,

Not sure if this is a bug or just happening in my save.  I'm currently in 2nd season of an Arsenal save, and am playing with the 'No Work Permits' downloadable applied to the game.  However, the below rules have come into affect and now two of my players can't play because they don't have work permits.  I will try offering them contracts with wages over £8,000 but surely this shouldn't be happening if I am using the 'No Work Permits' downloadable?

2019-12-29.thumb.png.c2b3ad5592f1d85caacb9c5d0b959ad5.png

That's not an official si download right?

2 minutes ago, Dagenham_Dave said:

Yes it is, he's playing FM Touch

I raised this very thing as a bug weeks ago, but apart from them saying it's under review, I've heard nothing since. 

Ahhh i've never played touch, wouldn't know .. hopefully someone will be over shortly with an answer then.

22 hours ago, Dagenham_Dave said:

Yes it is, he's playing FM Touch

I raised this very thing as a bug weeks ago, but apart from them saying it's under review, I've heard nothing since. 

Correct, am playing FM touch on PC. Always remove work permits as I just find it more fun having no restriction on youth talent