Mid Block And Split Block

Can somebody please expalin to me how to set up a mid block and split block with TI and PI Please. Ive searched a number of forums and can find anything. Only refrences to the two pressing blocks. The things im looking for are the LOE, how high/low to have the defensive line, how many players to have on press more ect and pressing intensity etc.

I've attached a image of my tactic

Thanks

Arsenal.jpg

On 28/12/2019 at 16:38, andyzinc said:

Can somebody please expalin to me how to set up a mid block and split block with TI and PI Please. Ive searched a number of forums and can find anything. Only refrences to the two pressing blocks. The things im looking for are the LOE, how high/low to have the defensive line, how many players to have on press more ect and pressing intensity etc.

I've attached a image of my tactic

Thanks

Arsenal.jpg

Not really sure about your tactics, in general. Plus the having Toriera as your playmaker(which he essentially is) seems a bit confusing to me. 

Split block: Making use of 3 to 5 players to do the pressing rather than the whole team. Reduces defense craze situations.

In your team, you can pick the ST, Wingers and both CM's to "close down more" and then keep the general TI on default or standard.

However, this does not mean you won't concede. If you don't have the right players with right attributes, you're in big trouble.

Pressing blocks: Essentially, LOE + Defensive line. The ideal is to have both, somewhat close to each other. If the opposite beat the initial press(LOE) you want your defensive line to be close enough to avoid space exploited by opposition. Like a "press trap/box" where they fall into and are congested/compressed. 

Lower LOE + Standard DL ----- Higher LOE + Higher DL, etc. This is not without either using Counter press or not, because it interacts with the instructor too. How you set up really matters or else your team will be everywhere.